Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Water, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally a good concealer for my eyes full of fine lines!
I have used in the past: MAC studio fix, MAC pro long wear concealer, Rimmel mineral concealer, Benefit lemon aid, and so many others. They are all good products, don't get me wrong, but they all sit on my fine lines and make me look older than I actualy am. I went to a Sephora stora in China (not so many brands in there), and I tried the Clinique ones and MUFE lift concealer. I had the same problem with Clinique lift concealer and Even better eyes, that's why I ended up MUFE.
The shade is number 1, which gives me an OK coverage. My dark circles are pretty dark, and I can partially hide it. I am HAPPY that I found something decent.
I am not sure how long it lasts for, because right now I care about is the quality of the product in terms of not sitting on my fine lines, or creasing/greasing. I recommend it if you have the same problem.

on 11/29/2012 2:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

great undereye concealer. recently switched to laura mercier which i now totally regret. gives good coverage, great application (love the fact that its in a tube), doesnt crease, blends well. a really great product.

on 9/19/2012 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm sad this didn't work for me, considering it's pricy. I got #2, as I felt a peachy color would work well with my light purpley undereye circles. First of all, my undereye rings are not even that bad, but when I have allergies they tend to get worse. I honestly felt plain foundation gave more coverage. I understand that this is a concealer and not a correcter, but I expected more dramatic results. I was very unhappy with this, and gave it to my mom. It didn't settle into creases which was nice, and didn't get cakey, but it did virtually nothing for my undereye circles.

on 8/15/2012 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This concealer is great but I don't wear it alone I use a base concealer than let it dry then apply this on top it gives a really nice illuminating glow but if u wear it alone it doesn't really cover up the dark circles? But I love this product.

on 6/20/2012 2:40:00 AM

I wanted something to cover my darkening eye circles but wouldn't settle into the fine under eye wrinkle. This was not it.

Admittedly, I do not think there is any product that will not settle into my wrinkle and this has convinced me further. This claims to be a lifting product and is meant to be good for hiding wrinkles but does nothing of the sort, for me at least.

The tube cap is starting to give me problems after a month. The liquid has started to overflow and I can't seem to cap it tightly enough to stop that from happening. Maybe the plastic catch inside has worn off.

Colour wise, I got the darkest shade and it's still too light for my sort-of-fair oriental skin.

It's got a rather runny texture and doesn't layer on well so don't hope to cover blemishes or scars with this.

I don't think it's worth the price tag overall. Might look into the MAC concealers instead.

on 4/30/2012 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wish MUA had a category for "maybe" I'd buy this product again, because that's how I feel about this product. It doesn't have any "lift" properties whatsoever, but it also doesn't exaggerate my crow's feet. I have it in "2" and it doesn't an ok job, but I'm not sure it doesn't anything special that my Dr. Jart's BB cream doesn't. Scented, which is very weird because it could cause an allergic reaction. Also, I was unpleasantly surprised to read another reviewer's comments about this product containing carcinogens. If that's true, I definitely wouldn't re-purchase!

on 4/14/2012 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Brightening, light, invisible texture, smoothing. It is quite sheer on its own tho, even if you don't have dark circles it's still recommended that you layer this over foundation under the eyes. I typically blend this in with my more opaque stick concealer around my eyes to correct the tone and brighten the dark corners. <3 it for lightening up chalky and/or heavy concealer. I have it in #1 (light pink) and #3 (beige), both of which work well on fair-medium skin tones. On occasion, I have used this in place of my usual eyelid primer and it worked as a nice lightening base - prevented creasing, grabbed the eyeshadow without making them patchy. It is fairly useless for wrinkle correction, it'll just gather in them unless you mix it in with your foundation before applying.

on 4/14/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

In my never-ending search for the perfect concealer, I got a nice sample of this at Sephora in shade 3 (I think - maybe it's 2). I love this stuff. It doesn't "lift" anything but it is a great under-eye concealer. The coverage is good and certainly buildable and it blends in beautifully to look very natural. What I like best is that it does not seem to settle into my under-eye lines or accentuate them in any way. And so far, I find that it wears really well all day, even without setting powder.

I'm going back to get the full size of this product. I doubt it will end my quest for the "perfect" concealer (at my age, there are limits to what any product can do...) but Lift Concealer is certainly up there at the top of my "top 3" list.

UPDATE: So, I did get the full size of this and I am still really liking it. The only thing is that it isn't as full coverage as I was hoping - my under-eye circles still show through and I have to try to build this up for more coverage. I think perhaps the sample I got was a bit "dried up" and therefore a bit thicker, which is why it seemed to cover well. I might try the full coverage one next or maybe Clarins's stick concealer but for now, I am really very pleased with Lift Concealer.

on 4/2/2012 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I agree with past reviewers that this is more of a brightening product, not really a concealer. Although it does conceal, just not 100%. I really wanted to like this. I love the tube, I love how easily it goes on and blends, I love that it lasts a LONG time and doesn't cake or feel heavy. Unfortunately it settles into fine lines. Not a cakey- look, more like a dry chalky look. I'm only 24 and it makes me look 84. I always put on eye cream before and still it just has a chalky-dry look to it. I've tried two different setting powders, I've tried not setting it, I've tried to put it on top of BB corrector, I've tried to put it under BB corrector, I've tried to wear it alone, etc. I've tried a lot of things and it still ages me.

Any ideas of what I could possibly be doing wrong? I want this to work because I love the staying power and the color...Otherwise I may return it

on 4/2/2012 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a huge problem with concealer setting into the fine lines under my eyes, I've tried many and nothing had worked for me. (Even using primer and setting it) Then I tried out this baby and OMG! the difference is huge, it doesn't accentuate my fine lines and lasts all day I'm going to repurchase it again and again. FANTASTIC! HG concealer.

Top Rated Make Up For Ever Products