April 20, 2014 | 929 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Hot Tahiti Lipstick

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

On my dark lips this isnít a bright red nor is it a really dark rich red which I think makes it really special to my lipstick collection. Itís a few shades darker than my natural lip color. It looks nice with a really natural makeup look or even going all out with liner and shadow. The staying powers not amazing but it smells nice. It did feel a tad bit drying to my sensitive lips. This was nothing that made my mouth drop

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by TheBrownFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this color because it looks exactly like the stain of fruit punch. A red with a tinge of orange and pink. This color is a glaze but with enough pigment to color my two-toned lips. A great starter red. Nw50

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a beautiful berry/red/rose cream lipstick by MAC. Perfect for when you need a very pigmented red that does not appear overly dramatic. I think this leans more rose than red, and I love it for giving me that option. Beautiful color on me, when alot of reds end up looking garish and overdone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by taltalgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Fanstatic colour, layerable. LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by famouscigarillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a great colour - a low maintenance red. I like the glaze formulation because it really glides on easily and is very pigmented. Depending on the lighting, sometimes this lipstick looks dark red, browny red, or berry red. Very versatile!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing texture. Everyday color that brings out my NC35 complexion. Very nice for work, the color stands out nicely under articial lights. Hot tahiti is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Henna36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely hit the bottom of any lipstick and I am about to purchase my second tube. This color is wonderful for those ladies that like the sophisticated look that red lipstick gives without the fuss. This can be applied with a light hand to become a natural stain or applied over red liner to give a more intense appearance. It does change colors depending upon what you mix with it. This is one of my favorites !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by lolaboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

FAV lipstick! It looks very dark at first but honestly it's a glaze, so your not going to get much product which gives it such a pretty glow to your lips and it ranges in colors as you apply more/less. Such a pretty lipstick and one of my staples! I see a lot of people calling it a red but i'd call it a berry wine! When I'm done, def repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Very good go to red shade for me, who doesn't usually wear reds. Its not a WOW look at my red lips color. It's much more subtle. I love it and wear it with neutral eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by RitaH

HG stuff. Best MLBB lipstick I have.