July 26, 2014 | 892 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Colour Base in Hush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Jerena

such a lovely color for my NW20 skin, loved that it doesn't have any glitter, it just gives a prefect sheen or as other reviews said VS models look. BUT lasts not even couple of hours. For 20$ that i paid for it i was expecting more. When i took it back MUA wasn't even surprised when i told her why i didn't like the product she even said Oh yeah i know they don't last very long! anyway after i returned this i bought urban decay Wicked luminizer, not exactly the same like mac the texture is very different but for 12$ i'm happy with the product. also i ordered theBalm Mary Lou manizer i heard so many good thing about this product, can't wait for it to arrive.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by rosemua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love. Use it under the eyebrows, use it on the cheekbones, use in on the cupids bow of the lip... perfect highlighter. Leaves my clients looking fresh and dewy. Will buy over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by erdeva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a new hg. It looks amazing on my NC42 skin. Even my husband who hates when I wear make up loves my cheeks. It makes me look gloat and dewy. It's not too pearly for me. I find other highlighters a bit too white for my dark skin but this is lovely. I will continue to buy this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Ccm05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this product.. The color of it suits in all skin tones.. Its a peachy,cream highlighter with a fine shimmer which looks so natural.. I always wear it when I'm going to school.. It lasts long.. Its multi-functional you can use it on your eyes,lips,face,bare-skin,totally anywhere on your face! I put it on my cheekbones and my bridge of nose to highlight them,It really adds a beautiful healthy glow to my face.. It really pops out my cheekbones beautifully.. Its a great product if you want your highlighter to last longer and its price was a bit inexpensive.. No regret buying this :) Hope you enjoy this review!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by lucindacinders

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am on my second lot of this - and that is saying a lot! I am always on the hunt for the perfect highlight and have yet to top this. It is a beautiful, creamy product that looks beautiful on the tops of your cheek bones. I am NC15 and for me this is the perfect, neutral colour that adds a gorgeous glow to the skin. Would recommend for any skintone :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by devd0905

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING! love this, looks so good under eyebrows and round eye to basically side of face. Looks very fresh and glowing! and really highlights eyebrows, especially if they are dark.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Ragw33d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

At first I wasn't completely sold on this product, but once I learned how to work with I loved it! I bought it because it was less glittery then pearl, well still being very pretty. It doesn't show up a lot on its own, it just gives a nice sheen, but over blush it is so beautiful! I use it nearly day.
EDIT: This is still great, I've found that the best use for it is to use a a luminizer *underneath* blush and bronzer, so beautiful!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by JaneDoeDude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is great for dry skin or winter time. I do enjoy this product but I can live with out it. I feel that I can make this product with heavy thick cream like eucerine and some pigment color... The fact that they couldn't include a mirror for the price I paid is nonsence. No breakouts and the color is buildable. Not a WOW product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by sarastarz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Niiiiceeeeeee! Like this muchhhh better than my touché éclat , gives a nice sheen/glow to the face & looks great even without blush :) also use this as a primer for eyelids, does great job !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by jtmonian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hush is the best highlighter I used so far, it goes perfect with NC45. I get compliments everytime I wear this. I mix this with my blush, I use Hush to highlight my eyeshadow and women tells me they love how it gives a wet look to my eys. Love the glow! brightens up my face.Love how Hush gives me that professional high gloss look to my cheeks. I Keep this one in my purse and will never depart from it, I give this 5 stars. Thanks Mac. Second in line is Golden Lariat from the LE Wonder woman Collection.