MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [+/- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

on 4/7/2013 11:52:00 PM

I use this a lot as a highlighter for my cheekbones, brow, and inner corner. If I'm in a rush I like using this across my lid for a subtle and natural look. Great multipurpose product with a nice consistency.Took off one lippie because I would have liked the product to wear longer.

on 2/26/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i use this to highlight my face and as a base for blush. this works brilliantly for inner corners of the eye. it is most phenomenal as a blush base. i use matte powder blushes. i have oily skin and blush disappears on my skin. i brush this on my cheeks then lightly apply my powder blush and it lasts all day. its a great multi-use product for medium skin tones.

on 12/6/2012 6:00:00 PM

such a lovely color for my NW20 skin, loved that it doesn't have any glitter, it just gives a prefect sheen or as other reviews said VS models look. BUT lasts not even couple of hours. For 20$ that i paid for it i was expecting more. When i took it back MUA wasn't even surprised when i told her why i didn't like the product she even said Oh yeah i know they don't last very long! anyway after i returned this i bought urban decay Wicked luminizer, not exactly the same like mac the texture is very different but for 12$ i'm happy with the product. also i ordered theBalm Mary Lou manizer i heard so many good thing about this product, can't wait for it to arrive.

on 11/14/2012 7:26:00 PM

Love love love. Use it under the eyebrows, use it on the cheekbones, use in on the cupids bow of the lip... perfect highlighter. Leaves my clients looking fresh and dewy. Will buy over and over again.

on 7/21/2012 5:09:00 AM

This is a new hg. It looks amazing on my NC42 skin. Even my husband who hates when I wear make up loves my cheeks. It makes me look gloat and dewy. It's not too pearly for me. I find other highlighters a bit too white for my dark skin but this is lovely. I will continue to buy this!!

on 6/14/2012 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this product.. The color of it suits in all skin tones.. Its a peachy,cream highlighter with a fine shimmer which looks so natural.. I always wear it when I'm going to school.. It lasts long.. Its multi-functional you can use it on your eyes,lips,face,bare-skin,totally anywhere on your face! I put it on my cheekbones and my bridge of nose to highlight them,It really adds a beautiful healthy glow to my face.. It really pops out my cheekbones beautifully.. Its a great product if you want your highlighter to last longer and its price was a bit inexpensive.. No regret buying this :) Hope you enjoy this review!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I am on my second lot of this - and that is saying a lot! I am always on the hunt for the perfect highlight and have yet to top this. It is a beautiful, creamy product that looks beautiful on the tops of your cheek bones. I am NC15 and for me this is the perfect, neutral colour that adds a gorgeous glow to the skin. Would recommend for any skintone :)

on 2/4/2012 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING! love this, looks so good under eyebrows and round eye to basically side of face. Looks very fresh and glowing! and really highlights eyebrows, especially if they are dark.

on 12/24/2011 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

At first I wasn't completely sold on this product, but once I learned how to work with I loved it! I bought it because it was less glittery then pearl, well still being very pretty. It doesn't show up a lot on its own, it just gives a nice sheen, but over blush it is so beautiful! I use it nearly day.
EDIT: This is still great, I've found that the best use for it is to use a a luminizer *underneath* blush and bronzer, so beautiful!

on 10/14/2011 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is great for dry skin or winter time. I do enjoy this product but I can live with out it. I feel that I can make this product with heavy thick cream like eucerine and some pigment color... The fact that they couldn't include a mirror for the price I paid is nonsence. No breakouts and the color is buildable. Not a WOW product.

Top Rated MAC Products