October 31, 2014 | 779 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance EDT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by violette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first time trying a VS perfume & bought it on eBay based on the great reviews here, since we don't have VS stores in my country. It was a toss up between this & Berry Kiss, & I'm so glad I chose AR. Thanks guys! I really do like this a lot, it's really nice! And I totally agree that for the $9.50 price tag (30 ml EDT), it smells anything BUT cheap. Too bad the staying power is the only disappointing thing about it -- it's just AWFUL... even when sprayed on my wrists, I can barely smell anything an hour later, no kidding! So all I get are the black cherry & creme Anglais cause by the time the sandalwood kicks in, the perfume is already well & gone, poof! I mean, I would AT LEAST expect an EDT to last 2 hours at the most, but one freaking hour is just absurd! Heck, even my Avon Vanilla Soft Musk cologne has much superior lasting power than this -- I spray it on before bed & can STILL strongly smell it the next morning until I take my shower (& that's the Eau de Cologne, not even the Eau de Toilette!). So, as much as I love the unique, pretty smell of AR, the poor staying power makes it a no repurchase for me. For inexpensive, year-round, go-to scents that LAST, I'll just stick with my trusty Avon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I've loved this scent for so many yrs!! A spray or 2 is all I need cuz its lasts on me all day and night,its definitely a warm, musky vanilla scent. I do intend to keep repurchasing this!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the smell of this, but it doesn't last long at all. You can't really expect much from a cheap VS perfume, but I kind of wanted it to last for at least an hour.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by pauley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, Love Love this purfume I wear this mostly in the fall when ever I wear this everyone in the office just Loves it and my husband also he used it for a room spray that's how much it love's.it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by groovinchic

This is one of my favorite scents by far. It makes me feel very sexy, much for so that the Very Sexy perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 5:28:00 AM More reviews by bobbictx

This is one of my favorite fragrances. I LOVE it! It's a nice, sweet but not too sweet, soft, sexy scent.
I need to buy this by the gallon.

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't seem to last long, so I have to reapply often.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by rkanime3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is one of my favotire scents from victoria's secret. i loooove it! i buy a few bottles of these at a time on sale and keep them around the house, in my purse, etc. the only downside of this is i've found that it kind of smells like old rubber bands depending on the weather :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this stuff. I don't understand why some of the people reviewing this product claim it smells like an "old woman". To me it smells like musky vanilla. I love it and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2008 1:14:00 AM More reviews by yumitschelsea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the smell is great though sometimes it seems like i might be smelling like a granny, no offense but yeah.
i have the bodyspray version of this, and it doesnt wear off as near as bad as the love spell body spray

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by SexiicEe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Price: Prices varies because sometimes VS has their special 5 for $25 sales but the pricing is pretty cheap...

Packaging: Plain packaging. The juice is Amberish-yellow and the bottle has a flower on it nothing spectacular..

Smell: This is a very warm comforting scent smiliar to vanilla lace only warmer.. Vanilla Lace is a sweet Vanilla, this is more of a sensual vanilla.. This is definately one of my best fragrances along with Vanilla Lace. This scent would be great for the winter time.

Lasting Power: i would say 3/5 if you layer with lotion and use the shower gels 4/5.. You will still smell it on your skin but others will not be able to smell it..