April 21, 2014 | 1425 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

This should be one of a girls' bestfriend. I saw it in a beauty store and without any doubts or 2nd thoughts on the price, i just got em and in love already. I saw the review from wayne goss and ive always been looking for this sort of comb. Not the same as his (obviously) but still great. Now i will never have to worry about clumping and i can get any type of mascaras.
Also what i saw is that this somewhat curla/voluminize my lash after its coated.
Definitely repurchase :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

This is a must have item if you wear any type of mascara! It de clumps lashes super quickly and leaves them clean looking (not gunky). In combination with my "They're Real" mascara, I get asked all the time if I'm wearing falsies!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Hippiejazzie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great lash comb, extremely well made. If I lost this one I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by LisandBobbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Was lucky to get this on clearance for 2$, and picked it up out of curiosity. It is amazing! Can really save your lashes from a bad mascara that is clumping them together. The prongs are SHARP but so effective. Love it , durable, works very well and gives a fluffy lash. I recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by gabina2008

I own 2 of these, and owned a 3rd that got lost a long time ago. I found a version in black at one beauty supply store, bought it, and then found the clear version. Now I keep the black one in my to-go makeup bag, and the clear one is in my bathroom with my "pretty" bottles of other products. I agree with the other high ratings. I will never go back to plastic eyelash combs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I would re-purchase again, but I sincerely hope I don't have to, as it was $11 at my local beauty supply store! That said, this renders all of my plastic combs useless. It does what it is supposed to do - separates every lash. Of course it is very sharp (otherwise it wouldn't do the job), so use with care. What else can I say? If you hate clumps, get thee to Sally's and pick this up!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by PussPuss1

Awesome little thing - I use it all the time to remove clumps in my mascara straight after I apply it. Quite a few of the teeth have fallen out of mine, but when it breaks properly I'll definitely replace it. It's well designed, as it folds away to protect the teeth as far as possible when it's not in use. I've had plastic ones in the past which weren't a patch on this. This is probably one of the best things I've bought on the basis of MUA recommendations. Go get one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by kbrindsor

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Buy It!!! Way, way better than plastic. Only complaints - wish they offered longer combs as well as the regular size.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by fifster

Awesome !! I bought this comb immediately after I saw this youtube video about metal lash combs and putting mascara on the ends of it to give it a more natural look. I tried it and I would say, I would definitely buy it again! This product separates my lashes with ease and makes my eyes look natural and fuller. Definitely recommended! Just be careful though the ends are super sharp!! I almost poked my eye out the first time I used it O_o

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by jootje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This thing is just plain awesome. It's the best eyelash comb I've ever used. The ends are very sharp so it's very easy to seperate the lashes and remove clumps. If I use this in between every layer of mascara my lashes come out all feathery looking, very pretty. I also like how you can fold it so you can protect the comb (and protect other things from the comb). You just have to be careful not to poke your eye out, but I guess that goes for any eyelash comb. This thing is very convenient and worth every penny. I highly recommend it.