April 16, 2014 | 957 users online

Treatments - OPI - Nail Envy - Sensitive & Peeling

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by anniethealchemist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Worst product ever! It is supposed to repair nails that are prone to peel and chip, but all it does is getting them even worse!It costed me 26euros!I've been using it for 5 months, and still no good result!complete waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by dot55

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the worst product I have ever spent $22 on. Just like many other reviewers, my nails are worse than before I started using it. During the week, while I was reapplying every second day as instructed, it turned yellow, crackled, and my nails peeled worse than before. Now they are really short and I'm going to try another product to help them grow again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Sooboomom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awful, awful, awful. This was one of the rare times that I didn't check MUA, and that oversight cost me about $13 and left my nails worse than they were before I used the stupid stuff. This seemed to make the splitting in my nails look even worse right away, but I thought that it would get better and used the product for almost 2 weeks -- mostly because I felt crummy about spending the money without giving it a decent trial. At the end of that time, six of my nails had peeled badly despite being coated in product, and they all looked nasty. Goodbye OPI -- I have switched to Essie's Grow Stronger and my nails look better already after the first application.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by tenerife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Useless product, made absolutely no difference to my splitting, peeling nails, thick to apply, took ages to dry

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Aschmidt80

This product is not what I had hoped for. Couldn't get it on without it bubbling and it's very stringy. Worst nail treatment ever. I'm going to try Trind next.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2011 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Babylonia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So disappointed! This didn't strenghten my nail, other drugstore products are way better than this. Although I like that it does not contain "the big 3"

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by neveranaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product did not work for me. It just did not make my nails resistant and sometimes I even had the impression it worked against them! (could be just me though). I find it hard to apply sometimes it's sooo gluey and it literally creates a very fine thin hairline-like conector between the brush out on the nail, and the product left in the bottle - so weird..
I think they meant to create some glue for the cheaped nails to stop chipping, that's all.
I've used the Yves Rocher Nail Treatment and half the price of this OPI product that fixed my chipping nails instantly! I was so disappointed I ever wasted money on OPI Nail Envy...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by vleemakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

An okay nail treatment. It says it's for sensitive & peeling nails & it did help me with this regard; but I believe it's too expensive & doesn't do a good enough job for me to purchase this again. I found I had much better results with Sally Hansen Miracle Cure & it's also $10AU cheaper - so it's a NO GO for Nail Envy & a HECK YEAH for Miracle Cure. I have no peeling AT ALL when I use Miracle Cure; however, when I used Nail Envy S&P I still had nail peeling & splitting.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by itslyndz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Made my short nails so much stronger. They grew past my finger tips in 5 days! I recommend this to everyone I know, when they tell me they hate their short nails. The only downside is the price. It is expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2009 6:04:00 AM More reviews by nadmer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A huge disappointment. I'd heard such good things about OPI so I bought this for my very weak and peeling nails. As suggested I re-applied every day or so but this really didn't stop the peeling, and worst of all as you added successive coats it yellowed and gave the nails a horrible crackle-glazed look. And after a couple of months the polish got into the screw cap somehow and I couldn't get the lid off. A rip off at 20 pounds in the UK.