July 31, 2014 | 1838 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers All Day Hydrating Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by mparrott33

My skin is a terrible combination of sensitive, oily and dry. It is also very acne-prone, and my cheeks become very red very easily. Not only that, but I have extremely pale/fair skin, making it near IMPOSSIBLE to find a good foundation. This one, however, is perfect for me. It has a pleasant smell, very smooth texture, and blends in fantastically. Usually because I have a very oily T-Zone, foundations melt off my face throughout the day; however, this one lasts the entire day. It has fantastic coverage and doesn't require me to add gobs and gobs of liquid onto my face, and the cute little bottles are both adorable and affordable.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2013 6:04:00 AM More reviews by stayflymegan

this foundation is very nice. I personally hate the Cover Girl brand. Most of their products have a strange smell, and break me out. this foundation is pretty good though. the coverage is minimal and not buildable. if gives you a natural look though. it covers a little and evens out skin tone (make sure you get the right shade). I see it like a BB or CC cream almost. it's very lightweight, and moisturizing/hydrating. I also really like the packaging. it makes it easy to get whatever amount of product out that you'd like. another good thing is this foundation is made with water, which is very good for your skin. also it can be good for acne prone skin-doesn't cause breakouts. also this foundation comes in very 'pale' colors. so it you really like a foundation, but it's a little too dark, you can buy this in a very light color and just mix the two together to get the color/shade you need! I do this with this foundation and the Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation! gives me the perfect shade!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my first liquid foundation, and I'm so glad I've learned to read reviews and do research since trying it. The price for this is great but like everything you get what you pay for. The packaging is not too amazing, it's really hard to squeeze product out once it's almost empty and I actually ended up staining a pair of jeans getting it out :( The lasting power is very minimal, probably about 4-5 hours before it starts to melt off. It is also not transfer resistant as it got on many of my jackets and shirts. This might work for dry skin but I wouldn't recommend it even for that.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by firequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Violet

This is an Update but this foundation the worst! I have very dry sensitive skin and it breaks me out, as well it accentuates my dry patches. AKA my whole face looks rough and sandpaper like. As well I have super pale translucent skin and the lightest colour is bright orange on me its disgusting! NEVER BUY THIS!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Stephygoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation. Cover girl is the only foundation that has a color light enough for my skin tone. Any other brands either have a nasty orange tone to if or are just rely crappy. Cover girl is the best drug store brand. This foundation is very light and is good for anyone who has a problem with redness. I have a clear face and smooth skin, and this foundation is perfect for covering the redness without looking over cakey. It looks very natural. Only downside is the packaging. Once it gets to the very end it's hard to get the last of it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

the main reason i got this fndt was because its one of the fndt that are ivory / light without the pinkish tone to it. and i love that. mine is in classic ivory. its an alright fndt , when i put it on my face it sets to a dry finish but then turns somewhaat oily. I tried this 2 years ago and loved it. im guessing i tried this in the winter because its not good in hot weather. this is suppose to be hydrating and i guess it does do its purpose although it looks oily instead of hydrating/dewy. Now,... im not completely giving up on this because i do love the shade. main point is ..this fndt is not for the summer. more like a winter foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by ihoardmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

For some weird reason, I LOVE THIS. I have oily skin, and this is just a perfect light natural foundation for me! Love the squeeze tube packaging, very hygienic. It doesn't have amazing coverage, but it is very buildable so thats kind of okay. I never really got on with tinted moisturizers, so this is a perfect breathable foundation for me! I still use a primer underneath, usually a mattifying one because this doesn't have a matte finish (it doesn't have a dewy one either though...) then I set it with a foundation powder for a bit of a coverage boost. Love love love! I really hope they don't discontinue this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Margie23a

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this last week in my quest for a lighter makeup for the weekend. My BB cream is great, but thought this would provide better coverage. I LOVE the coverage, the color is perfect, and it blends really well. But, it is yet another CG product that has something in it that makes me itch. So...down into the trash it goes. Is not worth standing in line at Walmart to return for $6 or so. Try it and see if it works for you. I hope it does. I really wish it had worked for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by haytuna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore this foundation. It goes on smoothly, is available in a wide variety of shades, and it's so good for your skin. The few problems I did have were that it doesn't last very long, and tends to fade off your face after a few hours, but that won't be a problem if you use a primer first (I do, and it works so much better). Also, the coverage is very, VERY light, but this product is very build-able, so that's not a really big issue. I love how small the nozzle is, it keeps the foundation fresh for a long time, and very clean. This product is water-based, so it moisturizes your skin without looking oily.

TIP If you do purchase this foundation, when you can no longer get any out of the nozzle, cut the bottle open with scissors, and use a spoon to extract the remaining foundation. I got another 5-7 uses out of the bottle by doing this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very good, but light coverage. Will need a darker shade for summer. I really like the not- too- thick consistency. It does look a bit chalky until I use a glycerin based setting spray. (I make my own).