OPI Romeo & Joliet

4.7

on 11/15/2011 1:53:00 PM

Love this color! One of the top ten things I look forward to wearing in the fall/winter.

on 10/3/2011 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My favorite burgundy nail polish ever! I usually wear this one in the fall and probably will again very soon. I brought this to a pedicure last october and loved it immediately! This one looks great with all the metallics and bronze/copper colors out there now...I have a pair of chunky bronze wedges that this color just complimented perfectly and wore the heck out them last fall! Definitely a keeper!

on 8/27/2011 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Gah, I love this color!! It's definitely in my top 5. Dark, rusty garnet red with shimmer. Application's great - even I can't screw it up. It's the perfect fall color - just like turning leaves.

on 7/29/2011 6:12:00 AM

love this colour! i am so glad i decided to go and get this! my first dark red/burgandy/brown colour! looks fab on my nails. it is the perfect mix of those 3 colours, not too brown or red and just perfect! i will be wearing this more often when fall comes. will repurchase if i run out of it. if you are thinking of getting this, don't hesitate!!

on 3/22/2011 12:32:00 AM

Gorgeous maroon-burgundy with a copper shimmer. Easy application. I could even put it on my dominant hand's nails without making much of a mess. Great for date night! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm on my 2nd bottle of this now. It's a very nice dark burgundy, without much brown, just a darkened red shimmer. Very vampy and boudoir-ish.

EDIT: I don't really like this now. Maybe my skin colour has changed or something but this is just blah to me now. I used to really love this like 3 years ago, I don't know what happened.

on 2/2/2011 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My first meeting with OPI and I LOVE this color as well as the polish. Easy application and a FANTASTIC color! A rich, dark red with a bronze tint in the light! So elegant! It is a bit darker than what I expected (I use two applications) but nonetheless very beautiful! Recommend this to everyone, just about! :D

on 3/27/2010 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This color has got character! Very unique without being too weird, love it!

It was my very first OPI nail polish and I was so happy with it! I bought it because it matched a brownish-with-dark-red-accents dress of mine brilliantly. It's a very deep red brown with shimmer and copper/brown tones. Makes an amazing Christmas/Romance color and it matches better with my winter clothes.

I don't know about prices in the USA, but here in Belgium, a bottle of OPI costs 13.99 euros (about 18.7$). A bit too pricey for me, even for the good OPI quality, but I've discovered Ebay stores where they sell great OPI's at half the price so hooray:-)

on 3/7/2010 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Romeo & Joliet is a red with a deep coppery brown shimmer color. Actually, it's one of my very first OPI collections when in those day, I only had about 10. Now, I am embarrassed to tell how many I have got. But nevertheless, this color is not too deep red, not totally brown but I guess is somewhere in between. I put it on my nails and it's more red but you can still see the coppery brown. I normally use it in winter because it really is a nice warm winter color. However, I haven't made a visit for a while since then, I've so many different color to choose from. But if I want to look sultric, I will put it on again.

on 2/18/2009 5:07:00 AM

I LOVE this color! This is my shade of red that I absolutely love. I don't like bright ruby reds or shiny reds either, but this is what i'm looking for. It's got a nice coppery-brown undertone to it and that makes it a rusty red color. To me, it doesn't look like a dominant brown color. It's more red than brown and that's what i like, a nice blend. I actually found this shade because I was trying to color match Chanel's Tulipe Noir, but pay less. And this shade is pretty on spot. I couldn't even tell the difference! I've always wanted a dark red to wear all the time, and this will be IT!

Popular Polishes