Witchcraft Nail Hardener

4.6

on 6/26/2011 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Now i know why they call their line of products witch craft,its litterly like magic my nails felt stronger after one day of use im incredibly glad i bought this product. Here in canada its hard to find products this great! I've bought every nail hardener,stengthener and growth treatment none works as great as this.Ever since i was little my mom told me to buy this i would never listen so i gave it a try and now im so excited i ever did. I strongly recommend anyone with splitting,cracking,weak nails to buy this cause' you will achieve "Rock Hard" nails!!! its been two weeks and my nails are long and strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 6/4/2011 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

O.M.G.
I have used pretty much every nail treatment out there to try and get my brittle, peeling nails to grow. I know that Witchcraft has been out there for a million years, and that if it weren't any good, it wouldn't have been, but for some reason I hadn't bought it before.
Boy, am I kicking my own ass now. I've been using it for just over a week and holy guacamole. My nails are unrecognizable. They're stronger, the peeling is reduced by an incredible amount, and they're growing really fast. When I first started using it, one nail had broken right off, and now it's just over 1mm long - may not sound like much, but it's the nail that peeled and broke the most, so I'm impressed!
I don't like the fact that the formula contains formaldehyde, but I am vain enough to want beautiful nails, so I'm going to keep using it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this at Wal-mart for around $8 CAN I believe, and am really glad that I did!
For a girl that has brittle (they break easily) and flaking nails, I wanted something that would make my nails stronger. I work at a bookstore as well, and no matter what I did, sticking my hands in and out of the books also seems to ruin my nails.
Anyways, this stuff is great! I wear two coats underneath my regular nail polish, and one on top. It keeps my nails strong, and my polish long lasting.
The only time I get breaking is when the polish begins to chip off the tips of the nails. I agree with the MUAer that said that when they don't wear this treatment, their nails get very brittle. This is the same for me, and though it's annoying, I just try to keep up with the treatments (applying at least once a week).
The smell isn't that great either, it's super strong, but I just do my nails outside in this case.

on 3/28/2011 11:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Thanks to the reviews and comments regarding this product on MakeupAlley my nails are growing!! I hadn't gotten a manicure for a bit and even my nail technician asked what I was using! It makes your nails very strong and I noticed a difference within days of beginning to use. I had to order from a company in Canada and they had amazing customer service and got the product to me much faster than I expected. I have terrible nails and highly recommend this product. One caution - do be careful about making sure to keep it away from your cuticles as much as possible.

on 10/18/2010 5:04:00 PM

My nails take a beating everyday, and I know that witchcraft keeps my nails a lot stronger than they would be otherwise. I apply it as a basecoat when I do my weekly mani and it does wonders to strengthen my nails. Before witchcraft my nails were notorious for peeling/chipping. I didn't think that there was any way to save them but I bought it on a recommendation for a cosmetician at Shoppers and I haven't looked back. They have since discontinued it and I now buy it at Wal-mart and Superstore.

on 3/2/2010 6:17:00 PM

THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT HELPS MY NAILS GROW! This stuff is a god sent! and my hg product! It doesn't ruin your nails and it makes them super hard! They will not chip or crack with witchcraft on top...I've been buying this product for years and will never buy anything else. It's because of witchcraft that I have long beautiful nails.

Years ago I used to wear acrylic nails. I kept getting them re filled...for about 2 year straight. When I finally decided that I didn't want fake nails anymore and took them off, my nails were in bad shape. Extremely weak and always chipping. Someone suggested witchcraft and within a week, my nails were so much better. after a month, they were very strong. This is a must have product for anyone with weak nails.

on 1/26/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i have nails that crack and was suggested to use a nail hardener.
Anyhow...I went to walmart, and picked this one out b/c of the good reviews.
The first time i used it i can't stop myself from touching my nails for the whole day...b/c they feel HARD!
and so i had been using it as a base coat or just use it alone

i used 1/3 of the bottle now...and my nail haven't crack anymore!!!

on 1/23/2010 11:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I would have given this hardener 5 out of 5 if it hadn't dried out my nails to the point where the surface layer peeled. Sadly, my long nails had to be cut and trimmed because of this, so the drying totally canceled out the hardening effect. Aside from the dryness, this caused no other problems for my nails. I was able to harden them enough to a decent length, and wear polish over as well (though I did have a base coat over Witchcraft). I recommend this hardener if you don't have super problem nails like I do, and want to increase length dramatically.

Tried all the drugstore brands from cheap to expensive and did not
Want to go back to acrylic...then read reviews on MUA
Found it on Ebay.. It works great.use a very thin coat it makes my
Nails strong but not brittle... You bet I will buy again!

on 4/29/2008 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Seems to speed up nail growth quite a bit but If you want to keep your natural nails long I suggest you try something less harsh. My nails got long quick but were peeling and breaking if I didn't have the hardener on, and if it was cold outside I found my nails chipped easily. Stays on well and looks really shiny by itself but yellows easily. If you are going to use I recommend getting the cuticle pen and using that whenever you don't have polish on to help battle the drying effects of the hardener.

Popular Treatments