December 20, 2014 | 1710 users online

Cleansers - Shiseido - Pureness Refreshing Cleansing Sheets

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2005 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Racergirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I started using these recently, aftera long absence from the Shiseido line, and I love them. I use them at night to get rid of the day's makeup. I do rinse with water after using them, and my face feels very soft and clean. Not tight or dry like most cleansers do to me. The packaging kind of sucks with the peel cover, but i like the color of the container. hehe.
I would definatly buy this again once I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2005 2:59:00 PM More reviews by vietbeb

i've used make-up remover towelettes from pond's, biore, sephora brand, etc these has got to be the best! Left my skin feeling super soft and squeaky clean..not a trace of make-up! Packaging could be better(peel on/off sticker-like lid) and it costed a pretty penny but well worth it! will repurchase.

Edit (1-30-06) - This wasn't all that. Actually kind of irritated my skin cause the sheets weren't soft enough. My Clean & Clear Morning Burst Astringent does so much more than this at about half the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2004 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Adele

This isn't a sort of product I use very often, but as I've been travelling quite a bit for work I thought 'what the heck' and picked them up at a duty free. They are a godsend on a 10+ hour flight- I remove all my makeup shortly after getting on board, dab on some nivea eye cream and drink some water. Then, an hour or so before landing I use a couple of more wipes to cleanse face, neck, and chest. I despise that gross post-flight feeling, and I admit being able to clean up a bit during a flight is one heck of a luxury. I'm not sure if I'd use these every day at home- but definitely take them to the gym and away on weekends. I will definitely repurchase these.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 9:04:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I didnt like these at all. My sister raves about them but they were nothing special in my opinion. They didnt remove all my makeup and left my skin feeling sort of sticky. I didnt like them at all. I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2004 8:53:00 PM More reviews by miraclebra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like that these cleansing sheets are alcohol-free. They remove makeup, dirt, oil effectively and leave my face feeling truly clean. The sheets are a bit thin, though, but that's the only downfall. Overall, a great product for a quick cleansing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2003 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Queengwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got a few sample packs of these to take on a trip. Perfect for cleaning my face on the plane from my seat (I follow it with my skincare regiment). Baby wipes are good for wiping my hands, but for my face I prefer something gentle and made for facial skin. This is non-drying and smells fresh on my skin. Very portable and definitely one of those products I gotta have around!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2003 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Mamaspice

I found these on sale at Neobeauty.com and thought "what the heck"? I had been using Ponds cleansing cloths but am rapidly turning into a Shiseido freak and couldn't resist. I would rate these the same as Ponds, however I like the quality of the Ponds cloths better. These sheets are kinda chintzy and thin. The product does a good job of removing makeup and (non waterproof) mascara and the Pureness scent can't be beat. These are non-alcholic and leave no oily residue. I will only buy them on sale and will go back and forth between these and the Ponds cloths.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 3:19:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I've tried a bunch of different cleansing sheets and these were nothing special. It didn't remove all of my makeup, especially waterproof mascara and it usually took more than one sheet. I prefer my MAC Wipes to this cleasing sheet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2003 11:15:00 AM More reviews by rhg1

The best pre-moistened cleansing cloth I've tried because it leaves no oily residue (and doesn't dry- no alcohol). Very fast and refreshing and neatly packaged.