December 20, 2014 | 1128 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by daemonicblackcat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This removes my primed and set eyeshadow, my under eye makeup, and most of my waterproof eyeliner and mascara in one gentle swipe (after some soaking kind). Like with all other Rimmel products I own. I went to the section in the store for one Rimmel product (eyeliner) and ended up seeing this right hanging on its hook, claiming to be safe for contact wearers (which I am). I figured that since the eye makeup remover I was using before stung, this would be great. And it is. The only reason I won't buy it again (so far) is because It's sort of hard to find where I shop and I saw another brand that was cheaper and more available that claimed to do the same thing. I will try that one out, but if it doesn't work I shall return!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover is pretty good, but not if you wear waterproof mascara. I like that it basically feels like water and doesn't leave that oily residue like some other removers. It's great that the top allows for some control when you're pouring it out. However, I did notice that if I happen to put too much on my cotton pad and some of it would get in my eyes, it can cause a little bit of stinging. If I didn't gravitate towards waterproof mascara, I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again, but since I do, I'll be trying out other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by makeupnewbie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a great product, for a great price!

Very effective, not expensive, and I love the design. the cap is a flip cap and the "spout" is a good-sized hole so you never have to worry about there being too much on your pad or swab; you can control the amount. Also, it doesn't feel greasy; just like magic water.

Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I really like this eye makeup remover! It removes my waterproof eyeliner and regular mascara well! It could do it a little faster but I still love it and would repurchase it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover is gentle, as a contact wearer I appreciate that. It removes most of my eye makeup. I don't have oily lids, so I don't typically buy waterproof eye makeup. The only thing I have trouble removing with this product is the Urban Decay 24/7 liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Jazziola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eye makeup remover! I've tried several brands but always go back to rimmel! My eyes are real sensitive & it doesn't cause me a reaction :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by StargazerLilly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Basically this stuff is magic water. Makeup removing water. Feels just like water, no scent, I get a lot of it in my eyes and it's just like water. And I wear contacts. Removes all traces of makeup - ALL traces. I don't wear waterproof stuff though so.....yeah.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by hannah83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The skin around my eye area is pretty sensitive and I wear contacts and whatever brand I've tried somehow made my eye area burn and as a result, makes my eyes water. I've used many different brands of makeup remover over the years - from drugstore ones to high-end brands, both oil and oil-free types - and some even claim to be for sensitive skin but they still burned me and stung pretty bad. At one time, I gave up on make up removers that I didn't use any and just remove my eye makeup using my regular cleanser. That is, until I discovered this remover from Rimmel on one of my many trips to Target! It's really gentle on the skin (like its name suggests) and for the first time, I found a remover that doesn't burn my sensitive eye area!! I wear a lot of waterproof eyeliner and mascara and this remover removes them really easily and effectively! The price is also very inexpensive and I'm actually now on my fourth bottle. I wish I'd found this earlier but better late than never, I guess :) All in all, it's a total win for me and yes, I'd continue to repurchase as long as they're being produced and yes, I'd recommend this!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Rabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately it just doesn't do this job. I wear waterproof mascara (Lancome, L'Oreal, Maybelline), and this remover doesn't remove my mascara that well. I like that this remover is not greasy or oily, and the price is good, but the smell is a little weird in my opinion. Bottom line, I won't buy it again, because it just doesn't remove my waterproof mascara. Would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by alisat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through thee bottles of this eye makeup remover. I love this stuff! Compared to the eye makeup removers that I've used in the past which was the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover and the Avon eye makeup remover lotion I prefer the Rimmel one, The Neutrogena one was kind of too oily for my skin and the Avon felt too thick and greasy. Plus, compared to the Neutrogena one, it's cheaper too. With this Rimmel one it was inexpensive and it even removes my waterproof mascara which is definitely a plus. It is very gentle and does not irritate my eyes and it's not greasy/oily. Overall, it's a great product.