April 20, 2014 | 1811 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by rosateh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say I hate this brush. I bought it to use as an eyeliner brush but the application was too thick that it makes my eyes like panda. In the end, I am using it as brow definer. The price is quite hefty for a small brush but after this experience I will never purchase MAC brushes anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by brittanylaine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently purchased a MAC 266... I was so excited after reading all the reviews. But when I got it home to test it out I thought I had purched the wrong brush!! Because mine was double the size in thinkness of a normal super thin angled 266! Mine is thick, barely angled, and an overall dissapointment. I took it back to the MAC counter and returned it. I decided to order a new one and hopefully this one will be the razor thin brush that I have been wanting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I had no idea when I bought this brush that it was for brows which I don't really need. I use it for blending shadow and it does quite a decent job but I'm not sure I would have bought it just for that purpose.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

I use the 266 for filling in my brows, itís both razor thin and has an angled tip which makes it efficient for eyebrows. I used the 266 everyday with my Benefit Brow-Zings kit but now I use with my MUFE Aqua Brow. Itís so precise at tracing my natural eyebrow shape and applying the brow powder exactly where I need it to be, especially when I want to extend my natural tail-end.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have had this for more 10 years and it's still good as new. Thats what I love about MAC brushes. If you take care of them, they will last forever.
the 266 is a versatile brush that I use as a eyeliner or brow liner. Its tip is very thin and this is a pretty soft brush which means it's perfect for creating cat eyes or using this with brow powders. A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've had my #266 brush for only a year so far & I don't know how I managed without it all these years! This brush is so precise, flexible, yet firm enough to make a crisp line. I do a thick cat eye whenever I wear makeup and this brush + the blacktrack gel liner is perfect perfect PERFECT! When this brush kicks the bucket, I'll be sure to replace it with another 266.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by honeybunny26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite eyeliner brush. My last one lasted 8 years and I finally had to buy another because some bristles are starting to go in different directions and the line drawn is not as thing as before. This brush lasts a really good amount of time. It probably would'
ve lasted longer if I took better care of it too. This brush put the eyeliner on in one sweep. It's the perfect and quick line. Takes me several seconds and I am done! I highly recommend this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Happicuupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm CRAZY for this brush! Out of my 5 MAC brushes, this is my favorite! I use it to apply eyeshadow on my lower lash line, since liquid eyeliner doesn't work with me. It's super thin and allows me to put eyeshadow only where I want it. I have no complaints against this brush. It's the BEST!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

I bought this angled brush when I first purchased the Mac Fluidline a few years ago and I've been using this brush and this brush only for lining my eyes.

The quality is amazing and even after 4 years the brush does its job perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing! I use this everyday to fill in my eyebrows. This brush is just right not too big not too small and the bristles are soft yet not too dense. I have had it for well over a year already. Will repurchase