Sonia Kashuk Eyebrow Comb/Brush

3.2

on 8/4/2008 4:29:00 PM

I actually really like this tool. The bristles are firm enough, yet it is gentle on the skin. One of the better brow brushes I've used. The comb is by far the best! It really separates my lashes after I use my mascara.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I thought this was pretty expensive, but I need a fine-toothed lash comb with thin teeth so I bought this comb/brush. I hardly use the eyebrow brush, but it works great. The comb didn't work perfectly for me, but what does? I think I bought this about 9 months ago, and the head has been loose for at least 3 months. It doesn't fall off, but it's loose. I was just trying to clean it with a make-up remover wipe, and 6 of the teeth just came right out!! I will only be re-purchasing this because I'm afraid to try others. I'm very picky about my lashes and this has been doing a decent job. EDIT 9/2009: I've re-purchased this and the head came off about a year later. Way too expensive for something you can expect to break. I'm going to tape mine w/electrical tape and try to find another fine-toothed metal comb like this one.

on 9/29/2005 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I like the No. 06 eyebrow comb/brush and have been using it for over a year with no problems. I only use this tool for grooming my eyebrows, not eyelashes (that's what Sonia's metal eyelash comb is for!), which is probably why it has held up better for me than for some of the other reviewers.

on 1/4/2005 8:41:00 PM

Don't waste your money! I had two of these brushes and they both broke on me :(

on 11/1/2004 1:02:00 AM

A decent comb/brush combo. While combing my masacara-ed lashes I thought this was not working, but I found it actually was and it was just very gentle!
Quite a good product. Recommend!

P.S. will update if it falls apart as it has for other reviewers ; (

UPDATE: a year later. i don't use this daily, not even weekly, so i don't think "daily wear and tear" can be used to defend the fact that the top indeed fell off this comb/brush. disappointed. i'm sure there's a much better lash comb/brush out there.

ARG! This was a lovely brush as it worked well and it was fairly cheap. Maybe I mishandled it but within a month or so it broke. Maybe a material other than plastic might help? I wouldn't know, but I will keep looking for a good sturdy eyelash comb/ eybrow brush combo. Until then I'll just keep taking the little free mascara wands at sephora and use those to groom my eyebrows (cheap I know! but it works okay, and hey it's free!)

on 7/17/2004 7:16:00 AM

I received the silvertone eyebrow grooming brush from the holiday gift set. I found this to be unreasonably and unbearably hard. I was lucky enough to be able swap this away with ease.

on 6/11/2003 6:05:00 PM

Love this brush. I am a big time eyebrow grooming freak. It does its job and its cheap. UPDATE: I now hate this brush. It broke shortly after I bought it. The handle fell off. Poor quality.

on 6/2/2003 11:50:00 AM

It is a good brush. I do not use it much so it lasted me some time. I use it to groom my brows only.

on 5/1/2003 11:58:00 AM

I bought all of the Sonia Kashuk brushes that were on display at my local SuperTarget store, including the eyelash comb/eyebrow brush. I used it once a day every day, and although I didnt think it was anything to brag about, it did what it needed to do. About 2 months later the brush part broke in half and all the teeth in the comb part fell out. I think it's my fault so I go out and get the exact same product to replace it, but it did it to me a second time, broke in the exact same places! True, these brushes may be dirt cheap but how much am I really saving if I have to keep replacing it every 2 months? *Sigh* I wish I could afford Shu Uemera or Kevyn Aucoin brushes :( .

Popular Makeup Brushes