October 23, 2014 | 895 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

It is an inexpensive mascara that works well when a few coats are applied, and it truly is the blackest black I have found when it comes to mascara. I buy the waterproof version, which usually works well to it's word, but I do notice that sometimes by the end of the day, I have black beneath my eyes that I constantly have to wipe away.

For the past six years, this is the only mascara I would buy. I always make sure I have another when the tube I am currently using runs out because it works well for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by 26cyj58

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yeah I like this. I don't have a problem with it. It seems to last and last. It does what it says on the tin. Nothing special. I do like that it goes on very neatly. It really gets to the root of the lashes. It can be built up. Only thing is it has a tendancy to rub off on the socket and hit the brow bone if you're not careful. Other than that it's fine. Will always be a reliable one for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

The brush is way to spaced out to separate my lashes. After applying the mascara on, it made it look like I had 5 spikes of eyelashes. It didn't lengthen or volumize. It just clumped my eyelashes into these spikes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I can't believe this is a cult fave... It was a big fail for me.

I tried applying it in so many different ways ... But it still failed Miserably. In Canada the regular price for this is $7.99 which is a rip off for such a bad mascara. I prefer the heart shaped brush from the same line (it's the one with the plastic bristles) better than this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I love this mascara. I've been using it since about 2008 after my friend introduced it to me after I had a bad experience w/ a Shu Emora mascara (which cost me about $40)...I couldn't get over how something sooo cheap could be so amazing! Coat after coat of NO clumping. I bought the "Blackest Black" for first time just this past September & it truly is the blackest formula. No crunchy dry brittle lashes that flake all over the place & no feeling of weighed down eye lids. Lastly, a very important factor in my loving or even liking a mascara, easy removal. The last time I bought this was in Sept 2013 & it was on sale for $2.99 so I stocked up on the last 3 in the store & even gave one to a friend who fell in love with it as well. I only remove a lippie b/c it needs to be replaced every month or few wks, so it's good the cost's low.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

Great mascara! Holds my curl, lengthens and blackens my lashes! Just kidding... This is a really bad mascara. I don't like the brush and the formula is just... shit. How can anybody think this does wonders? For me it well and truthfully lacks.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by oneskyred

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this mascara for years now, and brought it again and again. No mascara is as black! The brush isnt the best (hence the 4, not 5), and so you can sometimes accidentally give yourself spidery lashes, but its easily fixed with a lash comb.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by mayaonfiya

I've worn this mascara every day for years and I love love love it. No clumping, nice deep black, good wand, and so cheap that I can toss it at the first sign of drying and not think twice about it. I kind of hate the pink and green packaging, but other than that what's not to love? Occasionally I stray and try a different brand, but this is always the one I go back to.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by joanaBananaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shit satisfied me because it doesn't clump or flake or dry quick and its light weight

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by anathedisneygirl

The problem I see with most people is that they want some long, voluminous eyelashes. In that case, you should get Maybelline's Falsies or Colossal mascara. Like many people here know, there is a lot of hype about this mascara, and I I honestly see why. This mascara, for me, doesn't clump at all and since its a wet mascara you can build on it. Also love that it gives my lashes a natural look and the wand is amazing. Found my new favorite mascara(: