January 31, 2015 | 1604 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by DEbeachgirl74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried other mascaras but I always come back to this one bc all of the others, including other Maybelline mascaras, clump and look like crap. I like separated defined lashes and Great Lash does that. I use several coats and have no clumping problems except for when it's time to replace the tube. I get the Big Brush kind bc that wand seems to work the best. It's affordable which is definitely a plus.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by mia315

this product was super cheap. i got it for around $3 and tbh i wasnt expecting anything great out of this mascara. when i applied it, it was really easy and it didnt do much but darken my already dark lashes. it did not give me length, it did not give me good volume, but it gave me decent separation. since i didnt want to waste it, i now keep it in my makeup bag that i carry to school just in case im not wearing makeup that day and i need to look a little bit better afterwards. its really fast to apply and i think its a really good mascara for beginners. hope this helped! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by lissieloo

best mascara i have ever owned. does not clump at all, seperates lashes perfectly. also very affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

It is an inexpensive mascara that works well when a few coats are applied, and it truly is the blackest black I have found when it comes to mascara. I buy the waterproof version, which usually works well to it's word, but I do notice that sometimes by the end of the day, I have black beneath my eyes that I constantly have to wipe away.

For the past six years, this is the only mascara I would buy. I always make sure I have another when the tube I am currently using runs out because it works well for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by 26cyj58

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yeah I like this. I don't have a problem with it. It seems to last and last. It does what it says on the tin. Nothing special. I do like that it goes on very neatly. It really gets to the root of the lashes. It can be built up. Only thing is it has a tendancy to rub off on the socket and hit the brow bone if you're not careful. Other than that it's fine. Will always be a reliable one for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

The brush is way to spaced out to separate my lashes. After applying the mascara on, it made it look like I had 5 spikes of eyelashes. It didn't lengthen or volumize. It just clumped my eyelashes into these spikes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I can't believe this is a cult fave... It was a big fail for me.

I tried applying it in so many different ways ... But it still failed Miserably. In Canada the regular price for this is $7.99 which is a rip off for such a bad mascara. I prefer the heart shaped brush from the same line (it's the one with the plastic bristles) better than this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I love this mascara. I've been using it since about 2008 after my friend introduced it to me after I had a bad experience w/ a Shu Emora mascara (which cost me about $40)...I couldn't get over how something sooo cheap could be so amazing! Coat after coat of NO clumping. I bought the "Blackest Black" for first time just this past September & it truly is the blackest formula. No crunchy dry brittle lashes that flake all over the place & no feeling of weighed down eye lids. Lastly, a very important factor in my loving or even liking a mascara, easy removal. The last time I bought this was in Sept 2013 & it was on sale for $2.99 so I stocked up on the last 3 in the store & even gave one to a friend who fell in love with it as well. I only remove a lippie b/c it needs to be replaced every month or few wks, so it's good the cost's low.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

Great mascara! Holds my curl, lengthens and blackens my lashes! Just kidding... This is a really bad mascara. I don't like the brush and the formula is just... shit. How can anybody think this does wonders? For me it well and truthfully lacks.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by oneskyred

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this mascara for years now, and brought it again and again. No mascara is as black! The brush isnt the best (hence the 4, not 5), and so you can sometimes accidentally give yourself spidery lashes, but its easily fixed with a lash comb.