October 21, 2014 | 1785 users online

Treatments (Face) - Urban Decay - Detox Cocktail [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2004 3:50:00 PM More reviews by porkypine

I wish I could buy this product again! I always give extra packaging props to anything that you can stand upside down to get the last drops of product. This actually has an extra-large top which makes it very stable when upside down. As for what is inside Ė love it! This is a super lightweight fluid moisturizer that is ideal for oily skin. It has a mattifier in that works very well! My only problem is that I have to smooth it on and blend it in completely, otherwise I get white patches of mattifier in certain spots. But it is totally worth it. I donít understand why this was discontinued. This is my favorite oily skin moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2004 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MACgirlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this up at Marshall's for $5.99 a few months ago, but I never got around to using it until recently. This stuff is amazing!! It has totally helped clear up my breakouts and makes my skin so soft and smooth. I do use a separate moisturizer w/SPF after I apply it,though. I wash my face,dry it off, apply the Detox cocktail and let it soak in..then I apply my moisturizer. I use it in the morning and at night..I have really noticed a difference in my skin since I started using it..great product:)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2004 8:51:00 AM More reviews by modestlymorbid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Clever little bottle - something about the unblushing simplicity makes me feel quite cleansed. I like the quietly delicate herbal fragrance and it definitely meets all expectations ... it delivers everything it promises and then some. I'm really sweet on the cooling sensation ... it leaves the skin feeling radiantly
    fresh and youthful. All in all this is a fantastic product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2004 4:36:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

This isn't a toner, disregard what the instructions say! This is a light, lotion. Fairly mattifying, a bit moisturizing and it feels good(a bit cooling) going on. And who knows, the antioxidants might actually do something. You get a fairly good amount for your money. I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2004 9:52:00 PM More reviews by lilylotus

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great and funnily enough I hadn't even heard of it when I saw this at TJ Maxx (it was the last one) but purchased it on a whim because it sounded great and was dirt cheap. This is normally $16 usd at Sephora but I got it for about $5! My bargain of the month.
    If you read the instructions it sounds as thought it is a liquid toner, the instructions are to put it on with a cotton ball, WHA?
    That is a load of bologny, this is a lightweight moisturiser which freshens and wakes up the skin and protects against environmental damage as it's loaded with antioxidants & other good stuff. So far it hasn't clogged my skin at all. If I see another bottle at TJ Maxx, I'm going to stock up. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2004 11:51:00 AM More reviews by whooey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great for people who wake up with sweaty faces every morning. I have dry skin but my face goes nuts at night. This works better then Cliniques total turnaround, and it costs half as much for twice the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 12:06:00 PM More reviews by vina501

It is hard to describe this product. But it is great. It is a moisturizer type treatment that just smoothes out your skin and dries to a matte finish. Somedays I just use this as my moisturizer and sometimes I put another moisturizer on top of it and its not too much. And I have oily skin. By feeling your skin after you put this on you can tell that it is good for it. You get a generous amount and you only have to apply a small amount. The price may seem steep but overall I think that it is worth it. This is not an essential to skincare, but it sure is a nice extra.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2004 9:38:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPanda

Why hasnt this been reviewed?

I've been using samples of this up until now. I tried to get this on Ebay and here, but no dice. This is an expensive moisturizer. $16 for a little over 4 ounces. However, this is the only moisturizer that I have been 100% happy with. It makes my skin tingly and glowy. I used in the morning after going out all night. It's very refreshing and really wakes your skin up.

It has vitamins A, C, E, green tea, algae extract, chamomile, allantoin, aloe, echinesia and sage.

Those with sensitive skin might not appreciate this.

I'd buy this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2004 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Merkury

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried everything under the sun to de-grease my face, to no avail though. I've tried Clinac O.C., this MAC mattifying stuff,... nothing has ever worked until this. I got it for about $6 at Marshall's, and since I'd read so many good reviews about it I decided to give it a shot. I can't tell you how happy I am to finally have found something that eliminates the shine without making me peel or break out. I put this stuff on at 7:30 this morning, underneath a tinted moisturizer also, and I've still got a beautiful matte finish at 5 pm. I think I'm in love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2004 9:30:00 AM More reviews by star811

I thought my skin needed some detox with all the pollution, crap, and lack of ozone in Los Angeles. I started using the Detox Cocktail and it's wonderful! My skin appears to be "brighter" than it did before I started using it. It's also very lightweight and leaves a matte finish. It has a nice, tingly, cooling effect (gotta love that during the summer!)