Bobbi Brown Eye Makeup Remover

3.2

on 11/9/2007 5:00:00 PM

This is pricey, but I think it works well. Granted, I don't wear waterproof mascara, but I do wear a lot of eyeliner and this does a good job it getting it off without rubbing (and this irritating) the sensitive eye area. It doesn't remove everything from the waterline, but I find that nothing really does except an oil/petroleum based product. This doesn't dry out my skin or sting my eyes, like Prescriptives eye makeup remover does.

on 6/4/2007 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I should have listened to the reviews here; I didn't think it would make my eyelashes fall out, but it did! I thought I was being paranoid, but about five eyelashes have fallen out (on each side) each time I've used this product.

And, as other reviewers have also mentioned, it really stings. I can't see for about 30 seconds after using it.

I love BB normally, but this remover is truly horrible.

on 10/15/2006 7:33:00 PM

This is my favorite eye makeup remover and one of the few that doesn't sting my eyes. I have ocular rosacea and it's really important for me to remove ALL eye makeup before bed to avoid irritation. This is the best one I've found and it doesn't have a greasy after-feel.

on 8/27/2006 11:25:00 PM

I got it as a gift. I would not buy it again for myself.
It simply does not remove all of my mascara and eyeliner (which isnt even waterproof), not matter how hard I try.

on 7/31/2006 9:48:00 AM

This is a bottle of junk. Other than not working well, it makes my eyes all red and clouded. Will never purchase again.

on 6/21/2006 8:36:00 AM

This product is a junk for me. It didnt remove my mascara even I tried to soak the cotton ball extremely well (it was almost dripping!). It also broke my heart cuz it make my poor eyelashes fell!
I dont believe Bobbi Brown is selling a junk like this!

on 5/28/2006 6:21:00 PM

You've got to be kidding me. What idiot thought you could use this a 1. a make up remover and 2. a eye product. This stuff is junk, it made my eye lashes fall out and stung then clouded up my eyes.
After seeing others reviews, I am wondering if they gave me the wrong product or if my bottle was bad? The product I have is thick and oily. Just horrific?

on 3/9/2006 12:08:00 AM

Although it didn't irritate my eyes nor leave an oily residue, I found that it didn't completely remove Bobbi Brown's Everything mascara. Even after I washed my face, there was mascara underneath my eyes. I find that this doesn't hold a candle to Lancome's Bifacil.

on 1/12/2006 10:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought the LE bottle of this eye makeup remover (huge bottle) and I love it so far. It removes my gel eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow with no problems. I love the fact that it feels clean and not oily or greasy. It does not burn or irritate my eyes at all.

on 10/9/2005 6:46:00 PM

Eh. It works, but it's not a miracle, HG product. I'm finishing up the (enormous) bottle, but I won't repurchase after I'm done.