December 17, 2014 | 1735 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

this can be mixed with foundation but the MUA said that since the foundation contains mineral oil or whatsoever, ofcourse we do not wanna mix the fluid sheer with it to make it oilier as this contains mineral oil too, right?this can be used before or after foundation, and it gives you that nice hint of glow, but i find applying before foundation sorta, u know i can't see anything, prefer to apply it after foundation. And a small amount goes a long way!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2008 5:18:00 PM More reviews by ahhvisst

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this at all, I bought it in this beautiful shade and walked away from the armani desk with very high expectations. The sales person told me it will look beautiful during the day and the evening but... It's feels like the quality is skunk and the highlighting effect, it's not there it's just leavs a very shimmery almost like small glitter on my cheek bones. I'm just going to stick to my highlighter from make up store it's not very pricey but so much better quality then this exuse me this shit.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2008 2:06:00 AM More reviews by sw33t_lil_em

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG, this stuff is AMAZING! Apply this under your blush and your face will glow with all the pretty, subtle shimmer!! Try it!! Definitely on my HG list!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 10:53:00 PM More reviews by LPomona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just tried this product after scoring a generous sample from the first super-nice GA SA that I've ever met (she's at Bloomies, Chestnut Hill). This is the first time I've reviewed a product after using it only once, but with this one, that's all it takes.

I use Dior Forever fluid foundation (021/Linen), which I love. The only downside is that it can look a little flat, and since the coverage is so good, sometimes my skin looks too perfect(?) if that makes sense.

So I mixed my usual 2 pumps of Dior with 1 pump's worth of Fluid Sheer #2 & applied it w/my trusty 187 brush. WOWZER! Absolute perfection. It sheered out the foundation coverage just a bit, which is good, and it added the most subtle *glow* everywhere. No more flat look. It doesn't really impart much/any color at all; just the faintest champagney glow - no sparkle! This is one of those rare products that keeps receiving high scores because it's an absolute keeper. So happy I read the reviews here :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a sample when I bought a few Armani products.

I already have a Fluid Sheer in #0, but I actually think that this is a gorgeous shade that looks incredible on me and the shimmer is practically imperceptible on my Luminous Silk Foundation in #4.

This is definitely my next purchase and I will want to keep experiencing with most of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 1:57:00 AM More reviews by INDICAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite fluid sheers. This is the perfect liquid highlighter. I wear LSF 5.5, so I wear this FS on top of that for a highlighted glow. For color reference, I am NC30. This is the second FS I have purchased and I fell in love with this one too. Now I have a few, but this one is still a favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2007 8:52:00 AM More reviews by ditzycubanita824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a nice highlighter. When first discovering Armani i saw these and never knew what they were. My SA mixed this is with my foundation and showed me half my face that had MU on and i was in awe.. i couldnt believe how beautiful my skin looked.. This gives you an amazing glow that makes you feel like a movie star.. I love it..I use this everytime im going out and want to feel extra sexy :)..

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2007 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mascara_babe

This was my second liquid highlighter. It has fine beautiful shimmers that are not obvious on the face! It melts into the skin leaving a subtle glow that wakes up a dull complexion and makes skin glow. When using this by itself i suggest using a soft brush to blend. I prefer to mix a tiny bit in with my foundation and it makes my skin look dewy and glowy all over. It's not greasy looking but i personally don't like that look all the time (which means i only get to use this highlighter now and then) but someone with more mature or drier skin would probably really love this highlighter for that purpose!? This highlighter is also good to lighten up a darker foundation! It's a lovely product ('glow in a bottle') and it's a colour that could suit many skintones but i also have the Red earth secret potion in magician (pale goldy champagne liquid highlighter with fine shimmers) which i prefer. I think it suits me abit better and i reach for it more often than this. It's also not as expensive as the fluid sheers and easier to use. I like that it'll take me a long time to use this all up but i don't like the pump with fluid sheers as it's hard to control the amount of product pumped out. Despite all this though, i love to use this highlighter under my eyes as it brightens them and gives a nice glow around that area :)
FYI: I'm 16, have very dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, combination medium toned skin with an olivey? undertone (i'm a mix of vietnamese and arabian if you can imagine what my skin colour looks like from that??lol) and i can tan easily in summer but my skin looks naturally alot lighter in winter but not exactly fair/pale! If it's hot i can get oily in summer but my skin is combi/normal in cold seasons and it's usually cooler as I live in the Uk lol.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by sdportugal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't even remember buying this product, but I rediscovered it in my makeup closet (yes, closet) about a year ago and have used it everyday since. I mix it with my foundation (Armani Designer Shaping #4) or a combination of Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer SX-05 and primer to make a custom, tinted moisturizer. It makes my fair, mature skin glow. I forgot it when we went away last weekend and my husband actually noticed how dull my skin looked. Its pale, champagne color is nuetral, and I think it would compliment any skintone. During the summer, when I have a little color I also mix in a little Fluid Sheer #10 which is a great shade for fair haired girls with a tan. Some people complained that it is hard to dispense a small amount, but with practice, it is possibe to control the pump. Pricey, yes, but it lasts for ages. A super product that has become an indespensible part of my daily routine.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2006 10:56:00 AM More reviews by MotherPanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice shade of Fluid Sheer that I have ever tried. The skin glow with healthy color. Very good to dilute foundation or dab as a highlight after the foundation. It won't change the original shade of foundation but gives glowy look on your face. I must buy it again!