October 26, 2014 | 1633 users online

Top/Base Coats - Wet 'n' Wild - Clear Nail Protector

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is actually amazing. It's glossy, but not TOO glossy like some top coats, It dries quickly, It's easy to apply, and It's SO CHEAP. i paid like $2 for it and i don't even feel the need to try others. Amazing! Definitely try this before you try high end ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

It says nail protector but this is my favorite topcoat. It's cheap, shiny, cheap, self-leveling with good flow, cheap, fast drying, cheap, durable and cheap.

It's not thick enough to smooth out gritty textures, but since I don't usually wear gritty textures I don't see why I should spend more for topcoat. About the only way they could improve this as far as I'm concerned (and I know some will disagree with me) is to give it the new wide brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works great as a base coat and a top coat, dries VERY fast, and it's so cheap! It was 69 cents at CVS last week! I use it for Frankening also.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great base or top coat. Sometimes I even wear it alone so my nails look pretty and glossy. For $0.99, this is awesome! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirlxD14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love this top coat!! To me, it works so much better than top coats like Sally Hansen to be honest. I use one coat and it provides and wonderful glossy shine :) smooth and glossy. The wear is great :) I took this to the nail salon for my toes, and keep in mind, this is in January. I JUST removed.the polish from my toes about 2 weeks ago, and it was 2 chips, at the.most. I spent 8.00$ on top coat, and it chipped within 6 hours.. While this can last up to 90 something days.. Super cheap too :) you can't beat it!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by twelvesixteen

Beats Sally Hansen and other top nail product companies in my opinion. I used to color my nails with a black Sharpie in my angst-ridden tweenage days on top and under this stuff. It protected my nails from God knows what in the Sharpie and gave it a nice shine. To this day I still use it for my non-Sharpie nail polishes (on top and underneath) and they last a week, week and a half, chip free and shiny to boot. It's formaldehyde-free, which is a word that I only want to see used in a laboratory involving dissection and preservation of well, y'know. Overall, fantastic. For 99 cents, what more could you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by noonic23

This polish have an amazing shine that last for weeks, Only apply 2 coats because 3 coats will make it look thick & bulky looking. I used this once by itself and it actually made my nails strong helped them grow to a long length and the shine makes my nails look like they just were manicured! And it's only 99 a bottle (1.08 with tax from rite aid or duane reade depending where you get it from its 88 cents at walmart. I love this stuff and I usually get 2 or 3 bottles at a time because I love it so much. I don't purchase any other clear coat for my nails but this because I love the shine it doesn't lose the shiny-ness if you wash your hands or stick them in water. I love this brand and If you want to grow out your nails just apply 2 coats & wait and your nails will grow because this polish is a clear protector with calcium & and other things that help your nails grow out and be long!! I reccomend it to you guys who want a nail treatment but dont wanna spend that much for long, natural nails!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by HannahTheScribe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I swear by this top coat! Though it only sells for 99 cents, you get a formaldehyde-free formula that really does protect your nail color, no matter how much the color chips! Two thin layers are enough, and your nails should have a wet shininess and perfectly shower-proof color for days, even a week if you're careful!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by longereyelashes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just a nice shiny clear nail polish. Dried quickly and it has cute packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by sillychicken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It's cheap and it does the job. It makes my nails looks clean and well groomed in just a few minutes. That's a lot quicker than using one of those nail buffers that make your nails shine, and I don't have a lot of free time to spend on grooming.With 2 coats I can build up to a nice, healthy, natural looking pink color.