LORAC Eyeshadow in Pewter

4.8

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Looove this eye shadow. It's a gorgeous sheer and shimmery combination of brown and gray-- versatile for both day and night.The coverage is buildable which makes application very easy. Plus, it doesn't crease! I've finally found my HG eye shadow!

on 12/15/2008 12:37:00 PM

This is my first LORAC eyeshadow. It's a beautiful colour, but moreso, I love the texture and blendability of this product! While it is "smaller", the quality of it means you don't need as much in order to get the desired effect. Colour pay-off is excellent - highly pigmented. I'm very impressed with this eyeshadow!

on 6/23/2008 2:44:00 PM

My true HG eyeshadow. It's the most perfect shade of taupe - not too much brown, not too much gray, and the perfect amount of pearly shimmer. Stays on really well, and stays fresh all day.

on 2/7/2008 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

OMG I think this is my new HG shadow! This is my first LORAC eyeshadow ever, the screw-top pot is similar to Jane. Pewter is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! It's a highly pigmented blue-grey. Makes my dark eyes pop!

on 6/30/2007 10:01:00 PM

Somehow this walks the fine line between natural and noticeable and comes off the winner! It's not quite brown or silver; it's both! Yay! I have brown eyes and was leery of wearing brown on my lids too (I'm not big on monochrome!) but this shadow is so versatile it doesn't matter. It's an excellent liner, lid shadow, but I especially love it in the crease, smudged out toward the end of the brow line. This is a trick I learned to make close-set eyes seem farther apart. My go-to everyday shadow over Ulta's Luxe. Even though it is small, it is quite pigmented, much like M.A.C. shadows, so the price tag isn't so bad compared to many drugstore brands. I am highly anticipating trying more of LORAC's shadows in the future!

on 12/4/2006 7:14:00 PM

I love Lorac's eyeshadow in pewter!! its such a great day color and can also be used for smokey eyes

on 9/27/2006 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color. A gray taupey shimmer. Lorac eye shadows are very pretty without being garish or having a lot of glitter. They are smooth and blend beautifully. Highly recommend.

on 4/3/2005 1:41:00 AM

This shadow is a medium gray color with a pretty sheen. I usually use this as a crease color even though its not that dark but blends well. Nothing fancy but nice color still.

This is the perfect Pewter color! It's gray with some sheen which makes this color super wearable! This is great to do a light smoky eye with or to just wear everyday. It goes with beige and champagne colors beautifully! LORAC e/s is silky, smooth and super blendable. I think on MUA these e/s's are under rated and just not mentioned enough! I prefer these over MAC because of all the reasons I listed above. They may cost a few more bucks but they are worth it!

on 5/29/2004 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This eyeshadow has become my default eyeshadow. I wear it on the crease and outer corner of my eyes, with Urban Decay Sin eyeshadow as an overall base, and I always get compliments on my eyeshadow!! It's a brownish-grayish color, it's long lasting, doesn't crease, can be worn as a sheer color, or layer it on or wet your eyeshadow brush a bit before application for a more dramatic effect. Blends beautifully too!!