Urban Decay X

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/26/2012 3:33:00 AM

This is probably my most used Urban Decay shadow. It's a pretty gold with pinky-peach duochrome. It looks good as a lid color and blended into the crease since the duochrome makes it look like more than 1 shade on the lid. I'll often pair this shadow with a pink color and it looks amazing. I love the texture of it also. It blends like a dream, and is very pigmented. Absolutely my favorite gold eye shadow. Love it!!

This is my favorite Urban Decay eyecolor shade, which is really saying a lot, considering I LOVE UD eyeshadows. This color is so pretty, and it looks great for day or night. It is a sheer peachy gold shade, and it looks phenomenal with my green eyes. The color is so vibrant and unique, and I have never seen another eyeshadow in quite this color. This is one eyeshadow that I cannot go without!

on 3/10/2012 12:08:00 AM

Such a cool color. When I can't decide, I wear 'x'. it is a cross between peachy, goldy and pink. It brightens your complexion and wakes my eyes up.

it is totally the best and would go with everything. I am on my 3rd pot.

Can be use wet too!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I do appreciate the color of this shadow. It's quite saturated and it's certainly not a boring color. The color is a beautiful cantaloupe with hints of gold. I find the color to be very unique and special to me. The tone is extremely warm but somehow flatters my NW30 skin. The finish is high frost, maybe a tad bit too frosty for my liking. The formula of this shadow is mediocre. X creases bad and it lacks staying power. This shadow doesn't perform unless I use a good e/s primer first (not that pleased for a $18 shadow,imo). I'm not sure if it's the frost that is making the formula bad. I have frost e/s from MAC and NYX that perform a lot better than X and don't crease even without primer. If it wasn't for the gorgeous color, I would have recycled this one. However, I don't think I'll ever repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this eye shadow in the Urban Decay 'Alice and Wonderland' palette.
This is an unusual melon shade which has tones of peach in it and a slight frost.
I actually really like this colour, I've never had anything like it until i tried this pallet, very smooth, apply's like a dream and goes great with Urban Decay's 'Sin'.

on 4/6/2011 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This was probably one of the first e/s I almost hit pan within the first month of getting it! I'll buy it in pan form when I run out (it's in the alice in wonderland palette).

SO pretty - it brightens up your eyes beautifully and looks great against the sun during the summer. I wear this all over the lid on its own and then line with brown gel liner, use mascara and i'm out the door! One of the more unique colors I own.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A few months ago I was obsessed with this shadow. As a matter of fact, I still am. It's very versatile. I'm quite pale, so I like this as an all over wash of color, a sort of blending color on darker eye looks, and even a cheek highlighter. This is such a pretty, unique color, no wonder it's one of the backbone colors in UD's line.

on 1/30/2011 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow! It's such a pretty color! It's really neutral but it has a light shimmer and a pretty melon tint to it. I wear it as a base a lot of the time and in the summer as a highlighter. It has a lovely velvet texture as do all UD shadows. My only problem is the packaging of the loose pigment. I find it really difficult to get a good amount out of the package. I always get either too little or too much. Oh well. It's worth it.

on 1/1/2011 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

X (gold w/ sheer peach tint) is another great Summer gold for me, the other being Half Baked. If found if I pack too much of this on it's way to warm for me to pull off with my NW/NC 25 coloring, but a nice wash of color on the lid is perfect.

on 11/26/2010 2:35:00 AM

I have this in both the shadow and pigment form and both are pure awesomeness! This is a gorgeous peachy-melon (more peach than melon) with gold duochrome that makes it look like a sunset in a pan! Alright, maybe that's a bit dramatic but it is gorgeous and really beautiful on blue eyes. Like all UD shadows it's pigmented, silky, and super blendable. Unlike most UD eyeshadows it's lacking annoyingly chunky glitter and loads of fallout. I've heard X compared to MAC's melon pigment before but don't know how close they are since I don't own melon to compare. Overall, this is the type of shadow I'm willing to pay $17 for (although I got it on sale at duty free for $5!) and will repurchase if I ever hit pan.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products