August 28, 2014 | 956 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - X eye shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by sultry

Such a cool color. When I can't decide, I wear 'x'. it is a cross between peachy, goldy and pink. It brightens your complexion and wakes my eyes up.

it is totally the best and would go with everything. I am on my 3rd pot.

Can be use wet too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I do appreciate the color of this shadow. It's quite saturated and it's certainly not a boring color. The color is a beautiful cantaloupe with hints of gold. I find the color to be very unique and special to me. The tone is extremely warm but somehow flatters my NW30 skin. The finish is high frost, maybe a tad bit too frosty for my liking. The formula of this shadow is mediocre. X creases bad and it lacks staying power. This shadow doesn't perform unless I use a good e/s primer first (not that pleased for a $18 shadow,imo). I'm not sure if it's the frost that is making the formula bad. I have frost e/s from MAC and NYX that perform a lot better than X and don't crease even without primer. If it wasn't for the gorgeous color, I would have recycled this one. However, I don't think I'll ever repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this eye shadow in the Urban Decay 'Alice and Wonderland' palette.
This is an unusual melon shade which has tones of peach in it and a slight frost.
I actually really like this colour, I've never had anything like it until i tried this pallet, very smooth, apply's like a dream and goes great with Urban Decay's 'Sin'.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by mar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This was probably one of the first e/s I almost hit pan within the first month of getting it! I'll buy it in pan form when I run out (it's in the alice in wonderland palette).

SO pretty - it brightens up your eyes beautifully and looks great against the sun during the summer. I wear this all over the lid on its own and then line with brown gel liner, use mascara and i'm out the door! One of the more unique colors I own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A few months ago I was obsessed with this shadow. As a matter of fact, I still am. It's very versatile. I'm quite pale, so I like this as an all over wash of color, a sort of blending color on darker eye looks, and even a cheek highlighter. This is such a pretty, unique color, no wonder it's one of the backbone colors in UD's line.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by klamont9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow! It's such a pretty color! It's really neutral but it has a light shimmer and a pretty melon tint to it. I wear it as a base a lot of the time and in the summer as a highlighter. It has a lovely velvet texture as do all UD shadows. My only problem is the packaging of the loose pigment. I find it really difficult to get a good amount out of the package. I always get either too little or too much. Oh well. It's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

X (gold w/ sheer peach tint) is another great Summer gold for me, the other being Half Baked. If found if I pack too much of this on it's way to warm for me to pull off with my NW/NC 25 coloring, but a nice wash of color on the lid is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by leeli86

I have this in both the shadow and pigment form and both are pure awesomeness! This is a gorgeous peachy-melon (more peach than melon) with gold duochrome that makes it look like a sunset in a pan! Alright, maybe that's a bit dramatic but it is gorgeous and really beautiful on blue eyes. Like all UD shadows it's pigmented, silky, and super blendable. Unlike most UD eyeshadows it's lacking annoyingly chunky glitter and loads of fallout. I've heard X compared to MAC's melon pigment before but don't know how close they are since I don't own melon to compare. Overall, this is the type of shadow I'm willing to pay $17 for (although I got it on sale at duty free for $5!) and will repurchase if I ever hit pan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I thought I was getting a simple sheer gold eyeshadow, when I swatched this on my hand in the store.

But when I brought this home and used it on my eye, all over, it turned into a duochromatic shadow. Now, mind you, I've never used UD's lounge or MAC's Club before, so I don't have much experience with duochrome shadows in the past but...

Duochrome shadows wear like two shadows on my eyelid. So I like what I got out of this shadow. I don't put any in the inner corners, cause it's weird on my asian eyelids with no visible corner (skin folds over inner tear duct).

So on my inner half of the lid, I get the gold color that many see in the pan or swatched on my hand, and the outer corner is a rose shade! So it looks like a nicely gradient eye look with no effort at all.

However, I have a harder time finding some shades to coordinate with this, and I usually don't use such warm shades on myself. With some working, I'll probably be able to make this one of my favourites.

No glitter, smooth pigmentation, not much fallout either.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by tinimarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had this as a regular pressed shadow and when i hit pan i got loose. the loose has more of a gold shift than the pressed but the packaging is terrible. it gets everywhere and you get significantly less product for $3 more. this shadow is gorgeous, a very complex gold, peach but i never know what to wear with it so i use it when i only have time for a lid color. i originally bought the pressed thinking it would be a nice blush too but it's not, far too shimmery and gold, it looks nice mixed with a little clear gloss as a sheer lip color though.