MAC Matte - Wedge

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl SStearoyl Stearate, Isotearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Gycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Silica, Mica, Titamium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramearines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140)]

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love using this as a transition color even on my fair complexion. It is subtle and I also like to smudge it into my lower lashline. It seems pretty blah in the pan but it pulls together any eye look on me. I especially like to use it as a transition color when I'm wearing a cooler eye look -- the warmer brown just seems to pull it all together.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Beautiful matte shade that works great on my NC40 skin as a brow color, transition or crease color. I'm on my second pan and will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am NC15 with light brown eyes. Wedge is one of my fav crease colors. I have light eyebrows and this is also a nice brow color too.

cute crease color!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I see that a lot of people like using Wedge as a crease color, which I honestly find strange. I find Wedge to be too pale for a crease color and I use it on the lid. I don't know, I suppose those people are quite fair. I like wearing it with saddle in the crease and the Fluidline in Blacktrack. It'sa great casual, but still pretty look. It is quite a warm color though, or at least it gives off a warm impression on my eyelids. I always use my Urban Decay original Primer Potion under eye makeup, because if I don't, eyeshadows don't even last an hour on me. I don't think I'd repurchase it however, because I don't think I'll ever run out of it!

Love, love love this shadow. It's the perfect brow color for my redheaded daughters and the perfect crease color for me. It's one of the few MAC shadows I've actually used up and repurchased. It also works great as a brow color for many other hair colors but if you are a redhead give this baby a try.

I use Wedge as a bronzer. It matches my natural tan, gives me just enough hint of color, and I don't have to worry about it looking orangey on my cool skin tone.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best in the crease colour ever, use it everyday along with Mac malt all over the lid, more for people who want that 'I've got no eyeshadow on but eyes look great ' look! Like natural but still defining. Love

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my favorite transition color. i'm about an nc25 right now. This color is a light, matte, neutral toned brown. I tried soft brown and it was too warm for my liking, so i exchanged it for this and it's perfect. great as a transition color for ANY eyeshadow look, but also great as a crease color if you want your eyeshadow to look really natural. the formula is very smooth, and the pigmentation is awesome.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It seems like a very normal shade you could get anywhere but no, you have to get it from mac, it's very nice for pale skin as a crease color, I'm nw15 and this shade is most natural to me, it makes my crease deeper but looks like no eyeshadow added

Top Rated MAC Products