April 18, 2014 | 1859 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Wedge

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by chrissym1023

My favorite everyday eyeshadow!! Beautiful medium brown shade and goes perfect with Mac's brûlée. I love love this eyeshadow and will repurchase over and over.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by MissLilyRhiannon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very expensive eyeshadow in my opinion ($33 for a little tiny pan)
However, it is a beautiful transition colour, very pigmented and super easy to wear for any eye colour! xx

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by macamania

Wedge is my everyday color for contouring my bridge area and blending color for my eyes. I am a fair asian, love the slight brown which is not too loud when i applied as shading.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

i'm not a MAC junkie. all this time when people were raving about MAC shadows i insisted on trying other brands because i felt MAC shadows were expensive, until recently i decided to give a few shades a try. Wedge has become my favorite crease color over Tease by Urban decay and the matte brown in the Sleek Storm palette. There's something about the texture of Wedge that made me like it so much. I do not regret buying this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by stls

I wasn't unpressed with Wedge at first. Ok, just a medium neutral tan eyeshadow. Nice application and longevity but it didn't knock my socks off.
Some months later I still don't find it super unique and I have found other eyeshadows that compliment my fair skin and light green eyes more (like Haux and Quarry) but still like Wedge because it's a total no brainer for everyday crease. Works well for conturing on fair skin too.
I'll use it up but I'm not sure about repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in October 2012 and after using practically every day since then I have only a bit left in March 2013. This is the fastest I have ever used up a crease colour eyeshadow. I think it is because it is quite light so I feel I need to apply a lot to get any colour (and I am pale). I think I would purchase Cork again rather than this because as a darker colour it works out as better value for money as it lasts longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I think this was in my first ten MAC eyeshadows I must've purchased years ago due to all the hype. Hated it. When I was in my teens, I didn't understand the need for matte eyeshadow (Other than stark white and black, oh my.)

I swapped it away, but now it's come back creeping into my collection in my early 20's. I must say, at first I regretted picking it up again. What was I thinking, being fooled twice into this overly hyped mess?!

However, it proved me wrong when I started blending it into my creases, a subtle warm look. I've began enjoying warmer eyeshadow looks so it works well with many of my other golds, browns, and bronzes.

I enjoy interchanging this with Kid, since Kid is being discontinued as of now. However, I do prefer the veluxe formula and it seems to last a bit longer (Not as powdery as this one!) The tone is almost identical, with Kid being only slightly warmer in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by SianO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really love this eyeshadow. It's well pigmented and can work well in a natural look to define the crease or as a part of something more smokey and dramatic. It is quite warm toned. I can also use it as a contour colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe it's taken me this long to review Wedge, I wear it all the time! It's my favourite eyeshadow for 'no make up, make up days'. I use paint pot in Soft Ochre all over my lid, then Wedge in my socket, applied with a 217 brush. It gives me the depth I need, as I have deep set and hooded eyes. But with very little effort! It is the easiest eyeshadow to blend. It's the perfect neautral light brown colour. I absolutely adore Wedge. X

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I got this eyeshadow I was a little underwhelmed due to all the good reviews on Makeupalley. The day before I had gotten a NYX Nude Matte eyeshadow in Maybe Later which is very similar in color pigmentation and texture. Overall, most of the MAC shadows I have purchased I have disappointed me, and I do extended research on them. All in all, I would save my money and get the NYX one as it is $4 compared to $15.