October 22, 2014 | 1132 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Wedge

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It seems like a very normal shade you could get anywhere but no, you have to get it from mac, it's very nice for pale skin as a crease color, I'm nw15 and this shade is most natural to me, it makes my crease deeper but looks like no eyeshadow added

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by sagerufs

I love this eye shadow it has been by transition color for who knows how long... I rarely go a day without this in my crease. With one swipe I get the perfect payoff for my fair skin. LOVE. I definitely recommend it to anyone in the market for a new transition color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by missvengeance

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I have to say that this is by far one of the few products that has been in my daily makeup routine daily for many years.
I use this as my crease color and it works with every look.
I hope they'll never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by payjark

Staple in my makeup collection! Perfect for the crease for just a little definition. Really good staying power esp. with a primer. Awesome for everyday wear and very pigmented. I love MACs eyeshadows and this is hands down my favorite shade! Its so universal and wearable for any season.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect light makeup crease colour for me! It's easy to define my crease, just a few sweeps of my brush and i'm good to go! The shadow it's self is smooth, and soft, it's not a chalky matte, and it's not too pigmented, so it's good for newbies!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by chrissym1023

My favorite everyday eyeshadow!! Beautiful medium brown shade and goes perfect with Mac's brûlée. I love love this eyeshadow and will repurchase over and over.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by MissLilyRhiannon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very expensive eyeshadow in my opinion ($33 for a little tiny pan)
However, it is a beautiful transition colour, very pigmented and super easy to wear for any eye colour! xx

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by macamania

Wedge is my everyday color for contouring my bridge area and blending color for my eyes. I am a fair asian, love the slight brown which is not too loud when i applied as shading.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

i'm not a MAC junkie. all this time when people were raving about MAC shadows i insisted on trying other brands because i felt MAC shadows were expensive, until recently i decided to give a few shades a try. Wedge has become my favorite crease color over Tease by Urban decay and the matte brown in the Sleek Storm palette. There's something about the texture of Wedge that made me like it so much. I do not regret buying this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by stls

I wasn't unpressed with Wedge at first. Ok, just a medium neutral tan eyeshadow. Nice application and longevity but it didn't knock my socks off.
Some months later I still don't find it super unique and I have found other eyeshadows that compliment my fair skin and light green eyes more (like Haux and Quarry) but still like Wedge because it's a total no brainer for everyday crease. Works well for conturing on fair skin too.
I'll use it up but I'm not sure about repurchasing.