MAC Matte - Diva

4.4

Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Tricaprylyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearyl Steaoyl Stearate, [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005)]

on 1/30/2015 11:09:00 PM

The colour is amazing. A deep burgundy red. It's matte but not overly drying and the pigmentation is phenomenal. I knocked it down one because the lasting power of this lipstick isn't as good as my other Mac mattes. None the less, I wear lip liner and grin and bear the reapplication that I'll have to do, regardless of what I'm doing.

on 1/18/2015 6:43:00 AM

Diva is the best fall lipstick ever. It may be matte, but I find it quite moisturizing on my lips. After a while, the vanilla scent goes away, but the pigmentation stays perfect. I love it!

on 1/13/2015 2:54:00 AM

Lipstick of my life. This is a deep red colour. It is pigmented and long wearing. I don't give out 5 star ratings unless something is HG worthy, and this sure is one of mine. I am always going to own this shade. It is essential and a staple in my collection.

on 12/31/2014 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this color!!!! I seriously get compliments every single time I wear it, without fail.

Against my NC42 skin, its a deep/vampy/ SEXY burgundy red. Did I mention sexy? My boyfriend also can't get enough of this shade, whenever we go on date nights he always requests this lip!

Will repurchase probably forever.

on 12/17/2014 4:01:00 PM

i am in LOVVVVE with this color. I usally get a lot complentments with this lipstick. This will forver be my favorite color. Red is always a sexy color.

on 11/16/2014 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have owned this for a good month or so now and it is safe to say I LOVE this colour for the winter time. Actually, who am I kidding I would wear this all year round.

If your anything like me diva would look a bit scary of you looked at it in the tube but once you put it on your lips it's thus beautiful deep red/cranberry shade that flatters everyone's skin tone in my opinion.

Although it can be a tad bit drying at times it still looks great. You just have to make sure you moisturise your lips first. But I have other mattes from mac which are much more drying than this one.

Overall I love this and I am considering buying sin next...... may be a little bit outside my comfort zone but we shall see what happens.

on 11/10/2014 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I absolutely adore Diva this is such an awesome deep red shade. Ruby Woo has always been my fave red but Diva is giving it some serious competition, at the moment Diva is my fave. It has a lovely matte finish and is not too drying, glides on perfectly. What I love most about Diva is the fact that I can wear it without a lip liner and also pair it with different lip liners and it still looks so gorgeous. Liners that I use with it are Currant, Vino, Mahogany, Cherry and Chestnut (all by MAC). I am truly satisfied with this lipstick and recommend it as a definite must have... I am sure it would suit all skin tones and complexions.

on 10/28/2014 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

THE colour for this autumn! I see it everywhere, in every magazine & on every beautyblog, and for good reason! This colour is absolutely amazeballs! Very gorgeous dark raspberry/plum. I love wearing this as it is the easiest way to look 'done', just a bit of mascara and this and you look amazing. The colour looks like it would suit everyone, from pale skinned with black hair via warm toned redheads to cooltoned blondes and even dark skin! The quality is also very good, as always with MAC, it doesn't bleed and stays on for a fair bit. This is a lipstick I actually look forward to wearing, I can wake up in the morning and think "what shall i wear with my MAC Diva today..?" :). Nothing but undying love for this lipstick!!

on 10/11/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this fabulous Mac lipstick at nordstroms recently. I was looking for a nice deep red that I could wear in the fall and winter months. This color us a beautiful deep red wine color ! I pair it with Mac burgundy lip liner , it is very close to the Diva color. This lipstick looks fabulous matte or with a gloss over it ! I would recommend this color if you want something a bit sexy for a night out on the town !

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Diva is described as "intense reddish-burgundy" & that's exactly how it looks on the lips. It costs $16 at MAC stores & on their website; I got it two weeks ago & never wore it until today. This is my fourth lipstick from MAC, but my first Matte. Most of us know matte formulas typically dry out your lips & draw attention to them if they're chapped or split. After applying a medicated lip balm, I put this on & had no issue. If you have a lipstick primer or sealer, I'd use that. I did notice a little bleeding. In regards to lip liners, I'd use a matching burgundy one or brown.

Wearing Diva today, I actually received two compliments & now I'm borderline obsessed with it. I hardly ever wear red (much less such a dark one) lipstick so finding one that looks this good on me is great. I can already tell I'm going to wear it all fall & winter. This is the dark, sexy red that I need now that it's season. In my opinion, this is too… I don't want to say vampy, but too dark & edgy for everyday wear.

Note: Dupes are Revlon Raisin Rage & Wet N' Wild Cherry Bomb