October 21, 2014 | 1919 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Diva

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by ChassyChas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

All my life I've been on a hunt for the perfect dark lipstick as I am really confused of what my skin tone really is.. But I'm guessing I'm a neutral to warm type. Then my sister came home from Cali and gave three mac lipsticks to my mom which includes this color. I tried it and I instantly fell in love with it! So I took it away from my mom. Hah! I've already got my third tube and I wear it whenever I feel like I wanna wear it. It gives me the feel of sophistication and somehow boosts up my confidence cause people always compliment my lips with it. The only problem i have with this lippie is that it feathers out like hell without a lip liner. Im not really a fan of lip liners as my lips quickly gets dry when I put more than one product in it even if I exfoliate before application which is kinda sad :( (suggestions, anyone?) so i tend to check my lips in the mirror whenever I feel like I have the need to.. But that doesn't stop me from falling in love with this! would def buy again and again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by gracebarker

Beautiful, burgundy colour perfect for winter/autumn as many others have said. It definitely needs a lip liner otherwise it looks a little messy (but maybe that's application haha) My only issue is that it's slightly drying on my lips but I suppose that's the sacrifice you make with matte lip products.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by alyssa21mia

I have some issues with this lipstick for sure but the color is just so beautiful, I would buy it again. I get a discount so it cost me around $10. The pros are that it wears pretty well and doesn't transfer to my teeth. The cons are that it skips really bad and without a liner, it will feather horribly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

This is my signature lipstick! it makes me feel so confident. great formula and color and it suits my dark hair and pale-olive complexion so well. I would trade in like 90% of my lipsticks for a lifetimes supply of this shade. I know it will be a staple for me for many years to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by harrietmm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect dark red colour for autumn and winter and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I find it hard to wear any other time of year but it is definitely a must buy! I love the matte-ish formula but it definitely needs a lipliner, please don't wear it without lipliner people or else it will bleed outside of your lipline...I hate that! It is slightly warm toned so I feel like it makes my teeth look slightly yellow compared with cool toned reds however, I still love this lipstick and will be wearing it throughout autumn and winter this year!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Deedianne

Diva- macs intense, sultry lipstick! On me it's a very dark red while on my friend who is bit fairer it looks like a burgundy colour. I love the matte finish, makes it look more sophisticated, the colour is a show stopper! People look twice at you because like I mentioned it's very sultry. Perfect for fall due to its darkness but I love wearing it in summer as well. I can only wear diva if my outfit is dark so generally black tops and dresses. Looks great with leather too! I could never stop repurchasing this! If you want to try vampy colours but you're afraid to try diva first. It's dark but not like cyber or smoked purple. Diva may be compatible to colours like media and hangup but I don't see much resemblance on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE Diva! For ages, I was wearing Russian Red. I began to think it was red enough, but not deep enough. I didn't want something more purple, or more brown. Just darker! Diva is just that! Smooth, no feathering, no crusty garbage, sinks in nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Barbirivera

I went to MAC yesterday looking for fall colors and I ended up buying Diva and Rebel. I'm in love. I've been wearing Diva since I tried it on in the store. It's the perfect vampy red, it's matte so lip balm is a must, but overall it's those purchases I certainly do not regret. Maybe HG, I'll have to come back to you on that one!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by weheartmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Diva is a beautiful, rich, "Oxblood" color. I went into MAC specifically asking for a fall color, winter color and one that I could wear during the holidays. The MAC MUA gave me Diva to try on and I loved it. The reason why I took one lippie off was because it does fall into the little lines on my lips. I know it matte, but i just feel its more noticeable. Either way, I will still be repurchasing this color (:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Sej1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday red during colder temps. This past winter I rediscovered an old frost color I had sitting around, O, and started wearing them together for a beautiful deep red with an ombré finish. I get compliments all the time!