Avon Dramatic Firming Cream

3.7

on 6/19/2007 8:38:00 PM

I bought this cream a month ago and got it for free! It was part of a buy one get one free deal. I am 30 years old and my skin is in the early stages of aging :( so though I'd try it. So far so good! It does seem to firm a little bit and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. Like the smell to! Hopefully this stuff will slow the aging process. We shall see!

on 5/23/2007 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This put a nice red rash on my neck!

on 2/25/2007 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. I really moisturize at night. I live in a dry climate. I need a cream to start the day even when putting a heavy moisturizer on at night. This cream quickly sinks into the skin and neck and your makeup does not slide off at all during the day. This cream not only firms but lasts all day. This is my favorite in everything I have tried on the market. This week I paid $4.50 on sale. I boughto 4 jars. I hope they never stop making thi stuff. I have used it for at least 5 years.

on 12/19/2006 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've only used it this product for two days, so this is not a complete review, but I wanted to say that this *does* work somehow... I'm 29 and thought I was sagging. I put this on and my face felt tight!! It may be a little too strong for me to use on my face right now, although I definitely need the help on my neck, but in a few years I'm sure it will come in handy. The regular price is $8.50 which is already very reasonable, but I bough it on sale for $5. It is definitely worth trying. Also I'm surprised by the review below mentioning the strong scent.... I didn't even detect a scent on this cream. Granted, I'm not real sensitive to things like that, but I still think this is one of Avon's more mildly- scented products, IMO.

on 6/20/2004 9:28:00 AM

I honestly cannot believe this product has not received a few more reviews for the positive... *granted* I just put this on for the second day, but the firming properties of this cream are almost shocking. Yesterday, I didn't notice much, but today is unreal! (even after applying moisturizer and makeup over it!!) At this price... (on sale= 2 jars for $5) it's a great product and will definitely repurchase.

on 11/8/2003 6:07:00 PM

I just bought this and so far an not impressed. I have only used it a handful of times so I cannot say whether it works or not yet, but the smell is horrific! As with most Avon creams, lotions and any body care type products they smell like little old ladies overdosing in floral perfumes! It does moisturize though for I never need to put any other product on my face after using this to make my skin feel hydrated, but I would not buy thig again due to the strong scent. Avon's not the best when it comes to making body and face products (not make up) for those with scent related allergies. I don't have any allergies, but still hate products that smell like crap!

on 7/3/2003 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I am reviewing this from my mom's experience. She's 63 years old. Mom has been using this faithfully every night for over a year. Her skin looks so smooth and firm its amazing. The trick to restorative creams is to use them regularly every day. Hit and miss usage usually gives disappointing results.

on 5/8/2003 3:07:00 PM

I've used this for some time and I really like it.I just use it on my neck area.It does make the area more firm and I have no wrinkles or droopy spots.I see a lot of other people I know with these problems starting,so I think this is doing some good.
It works.I dont use on my face because its not oil free and I dont know if it would break me out on my face but I dont want to take that chance.
Good product that is worth the money

on 12/29/2002 3:41:00 PM

I bought this for my boyfriend and I to firm up our skin, and it does nothing! It doesn't really moisturize, or anti wrinkle, and it definitely does not firm! I can't believe Avon would back this product up! But it is only 8$ on their website, which might say how awful it is! Don't waste your money, because of the name, Dramatic Firming face cream, no dramatic anything here.

Popular Face Skincare Products