January 31, 2015 | 1449 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

I use this as a contour shade and it's perfect - MAC describes this as "matte - muted rose-beige brown". I bought this because I was having trouble finding a contouring powder that was matte, subtle enough for work, didn't pull orange, or look like war paint on my skin. I'm an NC20-25 in MAC, about NC30 in summer and works all year long for a very realistic contour shade. Pigmented, easy to blend and lasts all day. Can be built up for a more dramatic look. I also use this as just as a normal every day blush when I don't want to go spend time doing the contouring.

No complaints - have gone through 2 pans so far. I tend to rotate between Harmony and different types of MAC's matte face powders in shades darker than my own skin used as contour as well. Both are available in the Pro Palette refill pans - which cost less and I can easily pop them into my palettes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I wouldn't use this as a bronzer but as a blush/contour it is great. I apply under my cheek bone and by my temples with a mac 168 brush which is perfect for getting under the cheek bone and defining the face. Or I would use a mac 150 powder brush to apply on the apple of my cheeks.

It is very matte and a suede colour. Haven't found another blush like this colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this as a bronzer/contour. It's a tan color with very slight pink undertones. usually, i'll never use a bronzer with pink in it, but in harmony, it's barely noticeable, so I dont mind. great pigmentation while not being too intense. if you're fair-medium skintoned, i recommend this, if you're darker, blunt would probably show up better :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am very pleasantly surprised with this blush! I usually just contour/use super "natural" looking blushes...I am not a fan of pinks/reds at all. I am an NC35 and this compliments my skin tone beautifully. I used an angled contouring goat hair brush I have from a brush set that I just got from MAC and it applied the product beautifully. I put it in the hollows of my cheeks and I used MAC's "Trace Gold" blush slightly over the line. It was GORGEOUS. I almost like this better than my bronzer! It's so smooth and it blends in seamlessly with my skin. This stuff is kind of the color of a light cocoa, that's how I'd personally describe it. This is perfect when you are in a rush because it acts as your bronzer/contour AND your blush.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Geniae

Harmony is one of the products in my makeup stash I reach for again and again, for contouring, as an eye-shadow and *shock-horror* blush! ;o) It's chic mute brown with pink undertones that looks very natural on my NC25 skintone. Good buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I only put no for repurchase since I rarely ever hit pan on any blush I own.
I original got this for contouring purposes. It does so beautifully when I am tannish (NC30) to NC40. I think it's almost a cooler toned dupe for Bobbi Brown bronzer in Natural with even less red tones.
For blush usage, this color shows up like a ruddy tan. Not in a bad way at all. If applied lightly, it adds color to the face for a professional or relaxed setting, meaning I look like I just natural flush from sun exposure. It isn't a stand out shade, but I don't think it's meant to me. It's not a ground breaking blush to have, but when you contour as frequently as I do, I think you should check it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by danielle616

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go to contour/bronzing powder! I have light skin (NW20-25). I use my Real Techniques powder brush and a light hand and this look flawless as a face contour! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a bronzer!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

This is a great bronzer, marketed as a blush. It's impossible to find good drugstore bronzers (they're either too orange, shimmery, or both), so I decided to try this. The colour is perfect for my pale skin, I love that it's totally matte, it blends very well, and doesn't look at all cakey. The only thing I dont like about this is that it is rather sheer, and not well pigmented, so I need a lot of product to get the colour I want. I wouldn't mind in terms of price, but all powders look a lot less natural the more you put on....I think this could look SO much better if it was just more pigmented so I could use less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After searching for years for the perfect contour powder I have finally found 'the one!'
I range from nc25 in the winter to nc35/40 in the summer. I have been using this since February and I absolutely LOVE it. Its the perfect neutral brown colour, with no obvious warm undertone. I apply it with my Mac angled brush under my jawline and in the hollows of my cheeks. I can honestly say that not a day goes by when I skip this step in my routine, it makes my face appear so much more defined but in a natural looking way. If you are fair to medium skin toned then I would say that Harmony would be the perfect contouring shade for you. I will definitely repurchase when it eventually runs out however I can see that this will last me a very long time because it's highly pigmented and I only need to use a tiny bit on my brush. Highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this product is definitely worth the hype. I'm NC25 in summer and NC20 in winter. I have been a loyal user of NARS Laguna for years but was really looking for a matte bronzer and this one definitely suits my skin tone perfectly. The color is a matte brown with red undertones, which I find is actually perfect--with a light hand--for creating an all over tanned look since your skin gets a red undertones naturally when you tan. The color also works really well as a contour and doesn't look too red at all. If anything, Laguna tends to look much more orange on me than this does. This is perfect for a subtle contour for every day. Like every other MAc blush I've tried, the powder is also very pigmented and a little goes a long way.