April 18, 2014 | 1781 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Cils Booster XL

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by jonesse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my desert-island makeup. (Ok, the mascara, too.)

I went from having skimpy blonde lashes that resembled those on a baby hamster to big ol' doll lashes. And no weird fiber clumps like on the drugstore versions. (I have tried them all, hoping to save 20 bucks, but they're just not worth it!)

With this and Definicils I can hike, sleep, cry a little, and all stays put. I pretty much won't go out of the house without this now. Sad but true. Blink, blink...

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by prettygoldenbrown

Wow this is by far one of those "best beauty products of the decade". I got it as a sample initially, and now i cant remember the last time i've been this happy with a product. Can you live without this lash primer? Perhaps so. But after trying it, i know you would never want to be without it. Amazing stuff! Applied before mascara, don't need to wait or anything- the white stuff looks weird but disappears after you've applied your fave or not-so-fave mascara. I use less mascara too because of it. My lashes look denser, longer, just like doll lashes with this stuff- it's ridiculous (did i tell you i have super short straight lashes?). I have used it with bobbi brown, mac plush lash, and benefit bad gal-- it basically makes any mascara you have extra awesome. I noticed i have no falling/loose lashes throughout the day too!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Leahcd

This mascara base is just amazing. It preps your lashes and you can place them how you like without clumping them so when you come to apply your regular mascara, your lashes are perfectly placed. its a must-have!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by vgrl95

I decided to buy this product after reading all the amazing reviews on it, and I am so glad I did!

To start off: I have short, sparse, thin, Asian lashes which point straight downward. So in a mascara I usually look for EVERYTHING.

My process: Curl lashes, one coat of Cils Booster XL, one coat of Maybelline Full n' Soft, recurl lashes, one more coat of Maybelline Full n' Soft

Curl: After curling my lashes, the Cils Booster XL actually makes them droop downward. For me, because my lashes are so light, the primer is just too heavy. However, at the end of the day, I notice that my lashes didn't lose as much curl as they normally do.

Length: This adds so much length to my lashes! Upon applying, it leaves extra white tips to my eyelashes, and my mascara coats around those white tips, leaving my lashes incredibly lengthened!

Volume: I don't notice an incredible amount of additional volume, but it does make a little difference. I find that since this primer adds so much length, I go for a volumizing mascara to put over it, and it's all good.

Separation: This primer really separates my lashes! And it makes my Full n' Soft go on much more easily and clump free.

In short, I absolutely love this primer! It's pricey, but I would repurchase it in a heartbeat because it can be used with any mascara (drugstore and high-end) to make my barely there lashes look incredible! If you love your lashes, you'll love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by bgfp9898

Really good product. I mainly use it to prime my lashes rather than using it as repair serum. I like this better than MAC's prep + prime because it helps add volume to my lashes when I put on mascara. The sales lady told me to put on mascara immediately after booster cils but I actually like to wait until it dries... which helps with adding volume. I am still on my first but will definitely re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by debaser94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this product. It's expensive but you can use pretty much any drugstore/high street mascara with it and your lashes will look so long and full. It's one of my staple products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample from Sephora and it is the best mascara primer ever. I've tried several others and nothing compares. Yes, it is pricey -- but you can wear any mascara and it will make your lashes longer and fuller.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by magnisky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of the best in mascara primers in the market! Plus primers are good for the health of eyelashes because mascara actually destroys quality of the lashes overtime.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by jamster86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best lash primer I have ever used. Increases length, volume and staying power. I use this alongside hypnose and for me it's the winning formula. It can be used sparingly for everyday wear, just as a boost to length and a little definition, or layered as much as you want to give an evening look for going out. Either way my lashes still look healthy, separated and full. With other primers I have real trouble removing them and it causes lashes to break and fall out, but this is easily removed with a decent eye cleanser and causes no damage to my lashes.

Its a little bit expensive compared to others, but lasts roughly twice as long as my mascara even with daily use and in my opinion is well worth a try! I apply my mascara only shortly after applying the primer to prevent the primer drying, otherwise it becomes difficult to coat the lashes. Applying mascara while this is still wet is fine though as it stays on underneath. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by woaifobs

Yes, it's expensive but so worth it! I wear it under my Hypnose Waterproof mascara and the dual effect is simply unbeatable. I wouldn't say I have short eyelashes, but they are rather thin (Asian Hair).

3 swipes of this Cils Booster under any of your favorite mascara's will really give you the boost you're looking for.

I don't wear mascara everyday, but one tube lasts me a year. Will buy again and again.