September 30, 2014 | 1349 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Shiseido - The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by SweetLychee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first, I really like this makeup remover, it removes my waterproof mascaras without irritating my contact-user eyes. But after two weeks of continue use, I notice that my skin around eye area become really dry and fragile :( Before this, I was a long term devotee to Lancome's Bi-ficil, it never dries up my eye area like this remover did. Since I really like my other Shiseido skincare products so I gave this a try. Now I only use Bi-ficil and will never go back to shiseido, unless they come up with a new formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by groovinchic

This is pretty awesome. I have repurchased this a few times now, it's so good. It's gentle and effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by erikamayumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite eye makeup remover. It removes every type of mascara and eyeliner easily and it's not so oil as the Lamcôme's one. Also, the packaging permits you to drop the product, so it's very hygienic and economical.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by riverwalk888

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first eye makeup remover I ever used that didn't burn my eyes out. In fact, my eyes had been burning for the last 24 hours. I applied a drop or two with the Shiseido cotton pad (see my review) and the burning stopped immediately and never came back. I did not have mascara on, so I will add more later when I give it a full trial. I am really relieved to have found this and can't believe it didn't hurt or leave that burning oil on me. Wow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by butternutty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. I only need a few drops on a cotton wipe and it removes my concealer, primer, eyeshadow, liner and mascara quickly and effectively. The only, small downside is that I do find my lids are a little oily after usage, but I do not find it causes my lids to stay oily. I also use a drop of this on a Q-tip if I've made a small mistake while applying my eye makeup, and it works great!

Would definitely recommend this, and I will be purchasing it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by pishi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE. just love. Bought this because Sephora was out of my favorite remover (Korres Jasmine Eye makeup remover) and was quite pleased.
It's non-greasy, doesn't sting, a little goes a long way, and it easily removes my waterproof mascara.
I like the packaging, you can get just enough out, and it doesn't spill easily if you knock it over. It doesn't irritate my eyes, I can easily apply it to a q-tip to clean up messy eye application. It leaves a little powdery feeling, but that doesn't bother me, it's a silky fine layer and seems moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by adaguan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used up a whole bottle of Lancome's Bi-Facil Double Action eye makeup remover before I tried this. I admit I was a bit skeptical when I bought this thinking this wouldn't compare to the Bi-Facil, but I have to say, this is way more gentle and Bi-Facil is already really gentle. It does have a mild scent but it's pleasant and not overpowering. It is more on the pricier side, but it's worth it for the quality, plus they do give a pretty big bottle. Not instant love, but still learning to love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

I really like this and I usually use Lancome waterproof remover. It's not greasy if you use a little but it can be if you use too much! Does a good job...$29 CDN so it's a better price than Lancome. I like the bottle too...would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by mulhollanddrive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best eye makeup remover I have tried. Very gentle, does not sting, and removes even waterproof eye makeup easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by breesana

This is one of the best eye makeup removers I've ever tried. It is light and non-greasy on my skin, and takes away makeup very quickly and easily. I don't have to rub my eyes to get off my makeup either. I find that I sometimes have to put a little on a cotton swab in order to get the liner off of my waterline and go over some of my h2o proof mascara, but when i do, the makeup comes off immediatly. It's a good remover and worth the money.