August 22, 2014 | 1683 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Victoria's Secret - Take It All Off Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by AmandaEve011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After seeing these reviews I got this with a free $10 coupon. Disappointment and I agree with the person below me, I should just use water because its not a good eye make up remover at all. And yes, I mixed the bottle before using.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by keltime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

there's nothing special about this makeup remover. i picked it up on a whim because it was reduced to 75% off during their semi-annual sale. i don't wear waterproof mascara and felt like i was almost better off using water to remove my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked this up during the last big sale, since all of the VS makeup is being discontinued while the line is being revamped. I wish I knew how fabulous this was before they ran out! This makeup remover is absolutely amazing, taking off all my eye makeup with a few quick swipes, without leaving residue or irritating my sensitive skin. I much prefer it to my current faves, Lancome Bifacil and Neutrogena Oil-Free. I am told they are putting it back into the new line, and I plan to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 7:27:00 AM More reviews by mdjmsj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite makeup remover-bought my 1st bottle for $2.50 at the 75% off makeup sale, and went back for two back ups. You can't beat this product at this price-grab them before they're all gone. As of 6/17, my store still had about 10 bottles left. Is wonderfully effective at removing my makeup, even takes off my Too Faced lash injection. Doesn't break me out or irritate my sensitive skin. I don't know what I'll use when I run out, lol!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Carm382

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE THIS!!! Bought it at VS for $2.50 because VS is coming out with a new makeup line in August 2009 so ALLLLLLL their makeup is 75% off!!

This stuff is AMAZING! I use MAC wipes as well, but I like this stuff so much better. Apply to a cotton pad or toilet paper and it takes my makeup off in 2-3 swipes! Awesome. HIGHLY recommend ESPECIALLY for the price right now!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by mszlaydeej

I love this stuff. It works really well for removing makeup. I wish it came with more product! But for $10, I will keep buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by RuralAngel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I did not like this product because it did not remove my mascara. I'm using L'Oreal NON Water proof mascara and the mu remover did not clean off the mascara. I really want my money back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 2:46:00 AM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this make up remover. It quickly and easily picks up EVERYTHING. You don't have to scrub hard and your face isn't left feeling oily afterwards. It's by far the best make up remover I've ever tried and whenever I get into Victoria's Secret I always buy at least two bottles. A lot of times it's completely sold out, so obviously I'm not the only fan of it out there. Whatever you think of VS make up, the remover is outstanding.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 8:14:00 PM More reviews by didi23

This has got to be the best makeup remover. It is totally gentle and very effective in removing all makeup from the face without effort. Only downside it's small and $10! But it's well worth it. Now called VERY SEXY total makeup remover

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2008 5:05:00 AM More reviews by melesande

Words can barely express how much I love this stuff. I would probably need to write a poem or compose a song. Suffice it to say, it is AWESOME.

This takes it all off, baby. Everything. It leaves no residue. Great for the whole face or touching up little mistakes. Mess up that winged eyeliner you were trying to do at 6 AM? No problem! A bit of this on a cotton swab and you're good to go, without messing up everything else in the vicinity. I can get this stuff in my very, very sensitive eyes, and I barely even blink. No oily cloudiness, no irritation, nothing.

Considering this stuff is $10 USD for a 4 oz. bottle (not much more expensive than DS brands, and far cheaper than most high-end brands), I wonder why more people don't know about it. I've tried Clinique, Kiehls, and MAC, none of which come close to this, and many drugstore brands as well. This is it. The HG.

Note: The old name of this product was "Take it All Off Makeup Remover," and it came in a clear cylindrical bottle with a silver cap. It has since been repackaged and renamed, and very slightly reformulated. The new name is "Very Sexy Total Makeup Remover," and it comes in a rectangular bottle with a black cap. Both contain the same ingredients, but in a slightly different order. I compared the two (I still had an old bottle) and they look, feel and work exactly the same. Now, if only VS stores would do a better job of keeping them in stock...