December 18, 2014 | 825 users online

Eye Shadow - Bare Escentuals - Glimmer in Drama

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Veromusic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this. Had to get it in Philly because they didn't have it anymore at two Sephoras in NYC. Had been eyeing for a couple of months - I love taupey-graphite-pewter colors. I tried some MUFE Aqua creams which to my chagrin stung my eyelids and smelled strongly of chemicals. Anyway, the pigmentation of Drama is excellent, the color is almost too fancy to wear every day but I'll save it for more special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Dori319

This is my fav BE eyeshadow. It's a shimmery, sparkly light purple that makes for an amazing smokey eye (I use Drama for the light part of the eye color towards the inner eye and 1990's as the darker part on the outer eye). Anyways this eyeshadow just got DISCONTINUED so if you want to try it or if you're a lover of this shadow run don't walk to your nearest BE and ask if they have any left. Mine told me today they had none then they looked harder, found 10 and I bought 3. *whew* So gorgeous, pick it up while you still can, if you still can!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! I am going to take the advice of the other reviewers and do a smokey eye with it. It is a greyish, purplish, taupey color that will look on almost anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by AngelRobo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of my favorites!! Great color and it is fine for everyday wear!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Drama is my favorite eyeshadow from bare minerals. It is a beautiful dark shimmering taupey brown color. It looks great in the crease, as a liner, or even all over the lid for a smokey eye look. It is really easy to blend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice shimmery pigment, it's basically Smoke and Diamonds e/s from MAC in a pigment form, with a bit of subtle glitter. very nice color if you ask me, but same thing with S&D, can look beigey after a while if you dont have a cool-based base.

definitely an loose e/s worth getting from BE (and True Gold too!)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 3:45:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this color. I have been on a BE eyeshadow kick lately. I saw this in the boutique but purchased something else instead. After reading all of the reviews here I went back and purchased it and I am so glad that I did. I wore it today over Heart with Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in black-mauve -- I think I have found my new favorite go-to combo.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by HereKittyKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Is it brown? Is it taupe? Is it grey?

Who cares!? It's so pretty and shimmery. I love this shadow as a night shadow, layered over my regular daytime colors. I feel like it's a very versatile color in that I can wear it with browns, blacks and greys. It's sort of like that belt you can wear with anything!

Overall: Highly pigmented, versatile color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by joeygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this up on a whim in Sephora as it was one of their recommended products and I absolutely love it!!! I am very pale skinned with blue/green eyes and this is just the perfect shimmery taupe/brown!
I wore it last night on the lid with a darker brown in the crease and it looked gorgeous! This is definately one of my new favourites and if I ever run out would definately re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Lissettephoto

This is one of my all time fave shadows! I have fair olive toned skin and it is perfect for creating the ultimate smokey eye. Seriously, everytime I wear it I get AT LEAST one compliment. The other great thing about it is that you can layer it over other dark colors and it definitely creates depth.