September 19, 2014 | 1546 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by gabrielledx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My biggest problem with Dandelion is that I feel like I'm paying money for the shopping experience and the packaging rather than the product. It's nice but nothing great. It does leave a nice glow to the skin and creates a natural looking flush on the cheeks but I can get the same effect from a product half of the price. If too much is applied it can bring attention to any other areas of redness on the face. If you do suffer from redness, make sure your base is flawless to stop it highlighting other areas of redness. Another problem that I've encountered is that it seems to vanish throughout the day, even when applied on top of a powder product. The product has lasted me a long time and is used often. The packaging is attractive and looks pretty in any makeup collection, it embodies the brand and is recognisable as a BeneFit product to any beauty buff. I still cannot justify the price of it based on this circumstance. It does feel like a lot of the purchases I have made at BeneFit have been one off buys as the products didn't live up to the hype. If you have the money and want a quick and simple purchase, go ahead and spend it. I personally think you're better off looking around and taking your money somewhere else.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This gives a perfect, doll-like flush to fair skin and gives you that "so healthy it's almost unnatural" look. It works as a blush and also as an overall face powder applied with a medium sized fluffy face brush - I use the Elf Complexion Brush.

The staying power of this as a blush is kinda useless. It barely lasts two hours even with the most diligent prepping so reapplying is a must to maintain the look.

As an overall illuminating finishing powder it's amazing and seems to last longer too. I have NC15 combination skin and it really brightens my complexion for most of be day and stops it from looking tired, flat, one-dimensional or sallow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Light, better for lighter skin tones.. Not too pigmented, matte.. I like it for winter because it's so light but it's not too flattering for my medium skin tone. Still love the names/style /packing of all benefit products of course-they always win style points, but their products rarely match what you'd expect from the allure of the fancy packaging

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by vanessa2009

The sales lady sold me this as a face brightening powder, while most people seem to be using it as a blush. As a powder, it was okay. A very evident pink tone that did not seem to translate on the face very much, although it seemed to make my blush more obvious. It didn't control oils or anything like that, so I would not use it for that purpose. It would make a good blush for paler skin tones though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! Looks perfect for a bronzy blond bombshell look! Great on the cheeks after skittle contouring! I pair with hoola

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by yummymummy2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I took the plunge with this but am disappointed.

Pros
It's pale and suits my skin- Porcelain in Bobbi Brown. 2 sweeps of the brush and it's really noticeable on me! But then I am pale!

Cons
It's expensive for what it is - you don't get much product and the packaging is hopeless.
Doesn't last long- needs touching up after a couple of hours or so.

It's a tiny bit too pink for my liking - but Coralista is too bright.
The slight gleam to it is quite nice but at 50+ I don't want any more sparkle so use it sparingly- one sweep with a brush is almost enough.

In terms of quality and packaging it's a rip-off. Rimmel blusher at 3.99 is comparable for quality and shades if you can find one you like.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by jssiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's alright but doesn't work as a blush on my NC20-25 skin. I occasionally use it as a highlighter but I don't really like it for that either. I also think it's fairly expensive (though cheaper if you calculate by weight) since I will never finish using this. It's a bit sparkly for my taste. I wouldn't say it's super finely milled but there isn't anything bad about the texture either, just nothing exceptional. I bought this when I first got into makeup (4-5 years ago) and I still don't use it that much. It might work better on fairer skin tones but I wouldn't know.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

at first I hated I, Now I loveeeeee It!! I was upset at first because it was sooo light (and I'm quite light) I couldn't see it! its just a build up to your preference, I have just a sample, but I'm sure this will last me a whilees

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by chiara11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very discreet & natural looking blush, good for pale to medium skin tones! On the benefit site they say that you can also dust it allover the face as brightening face powder, however you should use it sparingly allover the face to avoid a too pinkish tint.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by aswasit

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Loving this for my pale skin! This just makes my fair skin glow, i think it's impossible to over do it. I do not like to fuss with blending and all that stuff so this is perfect for me. Very pretty delicate color.