December 19, 2014 | 1631 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I brought it because of recommendations be a really pale baby doll blush for my very fair skin and I think that's only the look you will get on light-medium skintones. But on my very fair NC5 skin it just looks like a regular sheer peachy-pink blush with chunky shimmer. Little bit patchy, oxidises darker. Illamasqua Katie is cooler and lighter.

I think there is a bunch of people who think they have very fair skin but they don't... then they go around buying products for very fair skin and then complain about the pigmentation being too light for them, "poor pigmentation, it doesn't show up"!!! If this happens to you, stop doing it, you don't have fair skin. Stick to products designed for "light" skin and you will be happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by BrightEyes001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. It's the perfect baby doll pink on me <3 I'm in between NC15 and NC20 and it's the perfect flush of color. So gorgeous. It's a neutral light baby pink that just barely shows up for a naturally gorgeous flush. I pair this with some light eyeshadow (usually Naked 3) and MLBB lipstick and I always get compliments on how naturally pretty I look. Forever rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by delocke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

my girlfriend got a sample of this when she was buying some other benefit products, but it was too light pink for her olive skin so she gave it to me. I don't use it often but when I do I remember how delightful it is. I'm very pink toned and fair (nw15) and it suits my skin tone so well, it doesn't look like I'm wearing blush at all. I would probably buy it if I wanted to invest in a high end blush

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by EvesMakeUpAlley

Too light. I'm NW20 (25 in summer) and this powder doesn't show up very much at all. I gave it away to a friend with fairer skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I use Dandelion as blush instead of a face powder and it is a lovely ballerina-like glow on my cheeks. It's the perfect subtle pink with a touch of gold shimmer (but not sparkle) and it looks wonderful on pale skin, but I'm not sure how well it would work as a blush on tan or darker skin tones (I'm NW10 for reference). I don't use the brush included in the box because I find it dispenses product very unevenly. I like that you get quite a bit of product for the price, but I really hate the packaging. It's so clunky and the mirror is useless and I feel like the cardboard box is going to breakdown in my makeup bag over time. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a subtle rosy glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This light, baby pink shade is the perfect subtle blush color for my NC30 skintone. If I don't want to think about what to wear, I put this on. I also love to use this as a base blush shade and blend other darker shades on top. Gives a polished look without looking overdone.

The formula is wonderful, never powdery or hard to blend.

A good DS dupe for this shade is ELF's pressed mineral blush in Sweet Retreat.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by heidikorsmo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i am very pale and this blush doesn't even show up on me! pretty color, but looks like nothing on the skin!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by scharvey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally I've found a blush that is pale enough not to look too garish on my fair skin. As others have mentioned it's not the most travel friendly packaging and the brush is meh but it's colour and texture are just fine. I'd buy it again but I might look for a better packaged equivalent in a different brand

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Benefit Dandelion Box O' Powder is a huge ripoff if you ask me.
Benefit's Box O' Powders used to have .42 ounces of product and now only contain .28 ounces. BUT the price is still a whopping $28.00 plus tax.

NOT worth the money, Save your money and buy a NARS blush instead which is a MAJOR upgrade from Benefit.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm just finishing up a box of this blush after using it on and off for 8 or so years. I have been using it more regualrly of late and am considering repurchasing it. It is perfect shade for everyday makeup, I am pale enough to pull it off and its very flattering. The brush is useless, but that goes without saying. The box is cute but not great for travelling. I am docking one lippe because I wish it was a tad more pigmented, but that wouldn't stop me from repurchasing.