Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

on 1/5/2014 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Probably my all time favorite eye liner. Product looks good and works well. Great for the smoky eye effect. Trustworthy eye liner.

I have this in smokey diamond and it's really lovely! Glides on easily and it's easy to get a nice shape. I usually just do underneath my eyes with a little flick because its easier but it's also really easy to do a line across the top lid too. My favourite eyeliner by far.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

i have sugar plum glimmerstick diamonds.
awesome awesome product. Great quality for a great value.
Longlasting and creamy.

on 10/27/2013 7:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I swear these are the best products Avon has ever invented! I love, love, love them! Texture is super smooth when applied, yet it stays on like a disease. Won't smudge at all during the day. I have the glimmerstick diamonds in green, blue and plum shades. I'm a mac gal but I think these are way better than my mac eyepencils. If you love super pigmented, smoothly applying and waterproof eyepencils, you have to give these a shot!

on 9/21/2013 11:57:00 AM

These go on relatively well, and can be blended out easily. They don't really set though. They smudge and fade quite a lot. And there are so many better and just as affordable eyeliner options out there. I do not recommend these.

on 9/21/2013 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've ordered a few of these years ago and I was not impressed by them. They were dry and the glitter did not come across at all. I pretty much bought them and then threw them away. I have since discovered that if I want a truly glittery/glimmery eyeliner I need to go with a liquid glitter eyeliner, not a pencil because they just fall flat and look flat.

on 8/25/2013 12:42:00 AM

I LOVE the brown glow one. These aren't SUPER pigmented, but that's why I like them. They still give some color without being too defined. It just gives enough to look like you're wearing makeup. I like the brown because me eyes are really small so if I use this on the outer waterline it makes my eyes look bigger

on 8/24/2013 1:03:00 AM

It's perfect for my waterline, stays in all day

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's okay , when I got mine in the mail it was all crumbled . I'm using the little bit that's left . It smears with any little touch , in 5 minutes , underneath your eyebrow will be all gray because of smudging . it's okay , wouldn't buy it again the only pro is that it glides pretty easy , it would be better if it were darker

on 8/14/2013 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Works just as well as my MAC technakohl but you pay a quarter of the price. Goes on smoothly and works well for a $3 eyeliner.