August 20, 2014 | 1327 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Mellymeg228

I LOVE the brown glow one. These aren't SUPER pigmented, but that's why I like them. They still give some color without being too defined. It just gives enough to look like you're wearing makeup. I like the brown because me eyes are really small so if I use this on the outer waterline it makes my eyes look bigger

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Berrymuffin

It's perfect for my waterline, stays in all day

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLaurynx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's okay , when I got mine in the mail it was all crumbled . I'm using the little bit that's left . It smears with any little touch , in 5 minutes , underneath your eyebrow will be all gray because of smudging . it's okay , wouldn't buy it again the only pro is that it glides pretty easy , it would be better if it were darker

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Complectus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Works just as well as my MAC technakohl but you pay a quarter of the price. Goes on smoothly and works well for a $3 eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by lala494

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

well it is a black eye liner that's good. goes on nice and soft. no glimmer for something call a glimmer stick but not bad eye line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by bippyrae49

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using Avon products for a while now taking advantage of my mother being a consoltant and i really enjoy the glimmersticks. I like it becuase it glides on easy like a liquid but isnt as messy like a pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by kristyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm an eyeliner fan and most of the time, I have trouble finding an eyeliner that meets my needs 100%. Avon's Glimmerstick comes pretty close. I have it in Blackest Black and its the deepest, velvetiest black I've seen on a twist-up eyeliner. Its almost got a rich suede look to it. It lasts well, and goes on like a dream but the issue I have with it is that I have difficulty applying in between lashes (to fill in the gaps) without it leaving little clumps on my lash itself - probably because its such a soft formula. So what I do is use an angled eyeliner brush to smear it-between instead of trying to apply the pencil directly. For the price, it can't be beat - I've already bought it for myself and for others. Now if only Avon would come out with a deep blue shade!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2013 4:43:00 AM More reviews by NitaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a huge fan of the Avon Glimmersticks Eyebrow pencil but I was very dissapointed with the Glimmersticks eyeliner in black, I have to apply it a few times before I get color on my lids and it comes off within 2 hours! Luckily I bought it on special as it is NOT worth the normal price! I went back to using my Essence eyeliner (which I intially stopped using because it smudges) for the time being until I can find a better eyeliner. The only pro is it did not irritate my eyes like most eyeliners do as I have very sensitive eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Glimmersticks come in a variety of shades, finishes and formulae that vary from campaign to campaign. Anywhere from $2 to $5 each based on quantities ordered and specific promotions they are very inexpensive.

I like the Liqui-Glide finish and the line called "Chromes" even though the 2 "Chromes" I tried are not metallic at all - one is matte and one is sueded.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought a ton of these from a friend who sells Avon. I wanted to like them. However, I had to really push hard to get the color payoff I was wanting. It's such a hassle going over and over the same area to get the same coverage as you would with another liner. They aren't super expensive, but there are better options out there at the same price point. I keep these around for travel or if I happen to run out of other, better eyeliners... but I won't be rebuying them once I run out.