December 21, 2014 | 955 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

I've ordered a few of these years ago and I was not impressed by them. They were dry and the glitter did not come across at all. I pretty much bought them and then threw them away. I have since discovered that if I want a truly glittery/glimmery eyeliner I need to go with a liquid glitter eyeliner, not a pencil because they just fall flat and look flat.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Mellymeg228

I LOVE the brown glow one. These aren't SUPER pigmented, but that's why I like them. They still give some color without being too defined. It just gives enough to look like you're wearing makeup. I like the brown because me eyes are really small so if I use this on the outer waterline it makes my eyes look bigger

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Berrymuffin

It's perfect for my waterline, stays in all day

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLaurynx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's okay , when I got mine in the mail it was all crumbled . I'm using the little bit that's left . It smears with any little touch , in 5 minutes , underneath your eyebrow will be all gray because of smudging . it's okay , wouldn't buy it again the only pro is that it glides pretty easy , it would be better if it were darker

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Complectus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Works just as well as my MAC technakohl but you pay a quarter of the price. Goes on smoothly and works well for a $3 eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by lala494

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

well it is a black eye liner that's good. goes on nice and soft. no glimmer for something call a glimmer stick but not bad eye line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by bippyrae49

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using Avon products for a while now taking advantage of my mother being a consoltant and i really enjoy the glimmersticks. I like it becuase it glides on easy like a liquid but isnt as messy like a pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by kristyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm an eyeliner fan and most of the time, I have trouble finding an eyeliner that meets my needs 100%. Avon's Glimmerstick comes pretty close. I have it in Blackest Black and its the deepest, velvetiest black I've seen on a twist-up eyeliner. Its almost got a rich suede look to it. It lasts well, and goes on like a dream but the issue I have with it is that I have difficulty applying in between lashes (to fill in the gaps) without it leaving little clumps on my lash itself - probably because its such a soft formula. So what I do is use an angled eyeliner brush to smear it-between instead of trying to apply the pencil directly. For the price, it can't be beat - I've already bought it for myself and for others. Now if only Avon would come out with a deep blue shade!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2013 4:43:00 AM More reviews by NitaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a huge fan of the Avon Glimmersticks Eyebrow pencil but I was very dissapointed with the Glimmersticks eyeliner in black, I have to apply it a few times before I get color on my lids and it comes off within 2 hours! Luckily I bought it on special as it is NOT worth the normal price! I went back to using my Essence eyeliner (which I intially stopped using because it smudges) for the time being until I can find a better eyeliner. The only pro is it did not irritate my eyes like most eyeliners do as I have very sensitive eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Glimmersticks come in a variety of shades, finishes and formulae that vary from campaign to campaign. Anywhere from $2 to $5 each based on quantities ordered and specific promotions they are very inexpensive.

I like the Liqui-Glide finish and the line called "Chromes" even though the 2 "Chromes" I tried are not metallic at all - one is matte and one is sueded.