Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 1/26/2015 4:42:00 PM

This perfume is pungent and spicy, but feminine and sophisticated. Its long lasting and sexy! Its definitely more of an "evening wear" perfume, in my opinion. I can honestly say, I've never worn this perfume and NOT gotten a ton of compliments on it.

on 1/22/2015 3:29:00 AM

Love it smells great stays a long time as well I gave it to my daughter for my daughter then I wanted one so I went and bought one :-)

on 1/12/2015 7:52:00 AM

What's not to love about this perfume? It makes me feel instantly beautiful and it last a looong time!

on 1/9/2015 4:25:00 PM

It's really not for everybody. Paraphrase helps me say it best: This is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste.

on 12/16/2014 6:35:00 AM

I find the top notes overwhelming and almost cloying but once she dries down Coco Mad is soft, elegant and beautiful. I reserve this perfume for winter because it is way to strong to wear in the warmer months. If you test it out try to wait for the heinous top notes to wear away before you make your judgement on this beauty. I think the dry down smells sweet/floral/citrus and a little like expensive old fashioned soap... if that makes any sense. Very expensive, but that's to be expected from Chanel. This perfume lasts longer than anything I own, around 12 hours. I even smelled it on my wrist after I took a shower! I took away two stars because of the top notes.

on 12/11/2014 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this scent. Its way too popular though and I'd not buy it again simply because Yves de Sistelle Sanderling is a cheaper, amazing smell alike (it's actually better, IMO) :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Tested Coco Mademoiselle, once again, magically hoping drydown would be similar to the first spritz.

Top notes are a sophisticated, feminine, citrusy floral. Stunning. Drydown; however, is another story. I begin to smell the patchouli more, and more. As the patch comes forth, I can smell it overriding the citrusy floral. This stunning fragrance dries down to a dirty hippie smell. SO disappointed.

If I could find a fragrance similar to Coco Mademoiselle, minus the patch, or at least much less patch, would be so happy.

Rating this with two lippies because top and middle notes bode well with my body chemistry.

on 12/3/2014 4:55:00 PM

Love this scent. My husband bought it for me years later because it reminded him of when we first started dating.

on 11/7/2014 9:34:00 PM

This is my most favorite fragrance. Not too heavy, not too floral, subtle and sophisticated.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is sooooooo overrated. It's extremely strong and doesn't even smell good, and it stays in my nose (THE STRONG & TOXIC SCENT LINGERS) ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING DESPITE MY WASHES, FANNING and changing of clothes. I've been breathing toxic chemicals for so long and I had such a HUGE headache. 😡

Popular Fragrances