Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 6/3/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

First off, the bottle for this is so classy and pretty. Chanel with pink liquid! No wonder this is a popular female buy. But what I don't understand is the overwhelming popularity of this. Chanel products are always expensive, but I do find Coco Mademoiselle to be more expensive than some of their other fragrances. I think my biggest problem with this is that every second girl I know wears this. No joke. To me it is like the adult version of Britney Spears' fantasy, which I can smell on every second teenage girl at the mall. Saying that, I don't think this smells bad. But I do think it smells boring. To me it smells mostly of patchouli, which I love but I find that there isn't too much aside from it except for some faint hints of something floral and fruity. I find it nice, clean and pretty. But again, boring. I have so many samples of this perfume that I just cannot use up but I try to in order to get through them. It does have decent sillage and longevity though. If you like it buy away.

My mum buys me this sometimes as a gift and it has a lovely smell, friends have complimented the smell when wearing it on nights out. Wouldn't wear everyday as I think it's quite a stronger scent which I prefer for glam evenings or nights out however despite being strong it is a pretty smell:) probably wouldn't buy myself since there are slightly cheaper perfumes I enjoy just as much but it was a lovely gift to receive and nice for special occasions so if you are wanting to treat yourself or someone special this is a great perfume to get.

on 5/25/2015 12:28:00 PM

I'm 28 and I LOVE this fragrance. My husband is also a huge fan so I of course wear it to bed. It's also light enough to wear to the office. I would recommend you purchase the lotion and perfume together.

on 5/25/2015 12:27:00 PM

I'm honestly so disappointed with this. When I see Chanel I think high end designer, with extraordinairy styles and pushing the limits. When simply looking at the bottle I am disappointed with the look of it. Because it is Chanel however I did purchase the 250ml which then became my worst regret because the fragrance itself vanishes within an hour. I thought it was just me not smelling it anymore so I asked a friend if she can smell anything on me and she then said it smells like nothing. Not Chanel quality in my opinion.

on 5/22/2015 1:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Ladies...this perfume..not the Eau de Toliet....is SHEER LUX! I received the perfume and lotion combo for mother's day, and I feel like a queen! This is NOT a cheap fragrance,,,,so use sparingly. A Dab will do you anyway, Chanel has hit the mark with this one! It is sure to become a classic, along with their No5!

on 5/17/2015 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to signature scent. It's a warm, spicy floral but very unique. Smells mature but not 'old' like CHANEL No. 5. It's flirty and goes well for day or night time use.

on 5/13/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this fragrance!!! It smells so SEXY and feminine and works as both a daytime or nighttime perfume! The longevity is amazing, after just 1 EDP spray on your clothing/skin it will last the entire day!!! I LOVE the way it smells on my skin!!! This is a high quality, and well done fragrance That never gets old. =D

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The best!

on 4/24/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is my all the time fav. prfume and heared a lots of compliment on it

on 4/10/2015 11:43:00 PM

Chanel does fruitchouli. As Luca Turin wrote in the 2008 "Guide to Perfumes," this style of fragrance is more than a tad overdone.

And yet, Chanel does it iimpeccably well. Coco M is smooth and classy, with a praline topnote (I think this is what supposedly makes it "young and exciting"), some high-quality jasmine and laundry-white-musk accord in the middle, and an elegant patchouli base that wafts off the skin in a loamy and intriguing way. I know that at age 44, I'm supposed to be wearing No. 5 or No. 19 or the original Coco. And I do like those. But, I like this too. It's yummy and aromatherapeutic-- and as a Chanel, 3 or 4 squirts of the EDP will set you for the day. Don't overdo it!

Popular Fragrances