November 24, 2014 | 2064 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Msmargo77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG this stinks!! It smells like something my GREAT-grandmother would wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by joana7

Love love love love love!
I know this has been around for a long time but for me it is new. I used Chance from Chanel as a teen and it was my all time favourite perfume. I was lusting after it for a long long time but I couldn't bring myself to repurchase it though as it reminds me of my ex and a dark time in my life so to find Coco Mademoiselle, which for me is EERILY similar to Chance, was perfect. I can now smell like that without having to buy Chance if you know what I mean. Anywaaay, I'm not good at describing perfumes, all I can say is that this smells like perfection to me. I always feel classier when I wear this! It's very durable, has incredible staying power and sometimes I will feel it throughout the day. I just love it, and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this fragrance! I'm not sure how ANYone could dislike it..
Its so fresh and sexy... Lasts ages,and I always get compliments when I wear it... My husband loves it! I've rebrought it 4 times now and its very unusual for me to do that.
But its always one I go back to. Smells very expensive and sophisticated... Would suit absolutely anyone. Nothing matches this in my opinion, I never tire of it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by PinkFloyd06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this perfume. Every time I wear this, I get compliments from people inquiring about what perfume I have on. I will admit I am a Chanel junkie and adore Coco Chanel, so I may be a bit biased, but I just feel so luxurious whenever I wear this. I think it is just part of what the Chanel brand brings to its products. Even with that being said, I think anybody new to the Chanel brand will still love this scent. It's so wonderful and feminine, and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by agentwilco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

You will smell like an heiress in Paris. It's my can't miss, sexy as hell fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by goldenlight83

MmmmMmmmMmmm. I love this perfume in the edp, edt, and, pure oil form. This is like luxury in a bottle. You feel as if you're rich with maid servants and lots of men and they all beckon unto your voice. Your presence wont be left unknown, they follow every step behind you. It smells very expensive, sweet, fresh, yet feminine and the best thing for me it last all day. This is not a young girly fragrance unless you are mature enough to wear it. Its not for the faint-hearted, its for a woman who knows what she wants (a go getter, not easily persuaded, but is able to handle her own). You will feel like a queen that has conquered the world.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mmm this perfume is so lovely. I first experienced CM when I was about 10, and my mum took me to London for holidays. We stayed at mums friends house, and she wore CM. There was a bottle of it perched up on her white bookcase. She smelled amazing every time she walked past. I decided to revisit CM 6 years later, and oh my. It's still amazingly beautiful. I didn't have a lot of money, so I went ahead and bought the 50mL of the EDT. It smelled lovely, but a lot lighter than the EDP. The staying power wasn't very good though, and I was very upset, as it cost me $130AUD. I got a sample of the EDP, and I prefer that over the EDT. I am planning on buying 100mL of the EDP tomorrow. It costs $234AUD but it's totally worth it! On my skin, CM slowly turns into a buttery, sophisticated masterpiece, and it lasts forever. This perfume will forever be a favourite of mine <3

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by kittenshonour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't want to like this. I identify with Bois des Iles (though I don't own a full bottle) and for many years I wore no.19. Im earthy. Im rock n' roll. I'm a feminist. I teach yoga. My favourite sounds are Coltrane and Thelonious. I'm well educated. But this! This is sweet, and fruity, and all the twenty-somethings love it and it has that pouty princess Keira as its face and she is so not me and it may as well be more popular than no.5. I am NOT the catchment for this cash cow. But I went and bought it because I couldn't not. And I wore it- in EDP- and it seemed so gorgeous and lasted well on me with my only misgiving (apart from the many touted above) being that there was this moment when I put it on of fake nails on a shiny pink toffee blackboard that led me to believe it was in fact all those things I didn't want to be associated with. And so I sold it on eBay, to raise some new-season-frock-funds you see. But then when it sold, I realised that I had to use said funds to buy the bloody thing again because I missed it so!
I didn't re-buy the EDP, I bought the pure parfum. Just a tiny bottle so I could dab it on and maybe salvage some of my dignity while I head off down the street smelling like everybody else. This way I get all the benefit of this lovely stinky babe who is now a good friend of mine, but I don't subject everyone else to her as you would have noticed there are many who think she's a bit too flash. I have noticed that the parfum is, in the splash bottle, beautifully soft and even in the spray tester of the same concentration it lacks the fake fingernail assault and instead shoots me straight through to what coco mademoiselle really is- and now is where I lose the capacity to be articulate- yummy girl-woman wafty goodness.
Love the stuff and I will probably buy a bigger size when I run out, which I'm pretty sure to do soon.
(And Im still gonna get me some Bois des Iles pure parfum if I'm ever in Paris)

10 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite perfume i got it as a gift. It smells really nice. I always get compliments when i wear it.love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favourites!!