Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 5/25/2015 12:27:00 PM

I'm honestly so disappointed with this. When I see Chanel I think high end designer, with extraordinairy styles and pushing the limits. When simply looking at the bottle I am disappointed with the look of it. Because it is Chanel however I did purchase the 250ml which then became my worst regret because the fragrance itself vanishes within an hour. I thought it was just me not smelling it anymore so I asked a friend if she can smell anything on me and she then said it smells like nothing. Not Chanel quality in my opinion.

on 5/22/2015 1:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Ladies...this perfume..not the Eau de Toliet....is SHEER LUX! I received the perfume and lotion combo for mother's day, and I feel like a queen! This is NOT a cheap fragrance,,,,so use sparingly. A Dab will do you anyway, Chanel has hit the mark with this one! It is sure to become a classic, along with their No5!

on 5/17/2015 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to signature scent. It's a warm, spicy floral but very unique. Smells mature but not 'old' like CHANEL No. 5. It's flirty and goes well for day or night time use.

on 5/13/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this fragrance!!! It smells so SEXY and feminine and works as both a daytime or nighttime perfume! The longevity is amazing, after just 1 EDP spray on your clothing/skin it will last the entire day!!! I LOVE the way it smells on my skin!!! This is a high quality, and well done fragrance That never gets old. =D

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The best!

on 4/24/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is my all the time fav. prfume and heared a lots of compliment on it

on 4/10/2015 11:43:00 PM

Chanel does fruitchouli. As Luca Turin wrote in the 2008 "Guide to Perfumes," this style of fragrance is more than a tad overdone.

And yet, Chanel does it iimpeccably well. Coco M is smooth and classy, with a praline topnote (I think this is what supposedly makes it "young and exciting"), some high-quality jasmine and laundry-white-musk accord in the middle, and an elegant patchouli base that wafts off the skin in a loamy and intriguing way. I know that at age 44, I'm supposed to be wearing No. 5 or No. 19 or the original Coco. And I do like those. But, I like this too. It's yummy and aromatherapeutic-- and as a Chanel, 3 or 4 squirts of the EDP will set you for the day. Don't overdo it!

on 3/27/2015 7:21:00 PM

I dont know what is fuss about coco perfume, the winner perfume all magazines top of the lists, also men's fav so on.. I absulately hate this common smell every 5 in 1 woman uses this perfume. It smells like burn plastic mixed up with specific flowers. It may go to well on some skins but not for everyone, the scent reminds me a woman who smokes heavily who doesn't have time to have shower and sprays on her clothes heavily. Or a woman who has just give birth looking for a sexy underwear which doesnt fit well on her lumpy body. This perfume may good for a girl in her early 20s just had clean shower and meets for her first date.

on 3/23/2015 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At last count, I have 16 different perfumes and if I had to struggle on with just one - this would be it. I am addicted to the refillable gorgeous and classy white eau de parfum twist and spray packs and am on my third. It goes with me everywhere - from big night outs in my evening bag to holidaying overseas to a camping treat. Cannot be without it for a quick pick me up and the instant feelgood factor. Not negotiable and am going to be in real trouble when I can't afford it any more..........

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

i am in love with this heady fragrance. One of my good friends from Germany would always wear this and it made me want to hug her, she smelled very warm and cozy. We were OR nurses together, so I think this scent isn't strictly for nighttime or cold weather, I think it tends to translate nicely to daytime and all seasons. I have never actually bought the real thing, but have found a local etailer that duplicates this scent perfectly. I purchase the scrub, body oil, and fragrance and have found it very comparable to the real thing!

Popular Fragrances