November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Wet Shine Diamonds Gloss [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2005 6:23:00 AM More reviews by claudia123

I hve it in three shades:precious lilac,crystal amethyst and chocolate crystals.I liked all 3 of 'em.
Precious lilac is kind of but not totally a nude shade coz it is quite light in shade than what it looks from out side.
Crystal Amethyst is really dark and bumpy and it looks awfully dark on my face.It looked good when I purchased it though.
Chocolate crystals looks best with my Chanel and Dior bronzers(I like to bronze up my pale sikn with these bronzers)Sometimes I use it with my L'oreal lip stick in Brazil Nut for a sn kissed look.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2005 5:31:00 PM More reviews by little_kid

I loved its package,it is cute and mini.After i use it,i hated it!The glitters are soooo huge and the texture is rough.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 10:04:00 AM More reviews by doocaw

These are so cute, and I really wanted to love them. Unfortunately, I found them to have little staying power (they slid right off) and incredibly gritty. The glitter is just too "big" and feels icky on my mouth (smells funny too). But if you don't mind that glittery feeling, you may like these glosses. If you want a great gloss by Maybelline, try new Shiny-Licious instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Lippyloo

I bought this in one of the limited-edition "3-D" shades, Fiery Glimmer, which looked like an ultra-vivid deep pearly coral in the tube. (I also bought the matching lipstick, which I gave the thumbs-down due to its grittiness and lack of shine.)This shade comes out lighter than it looks, sort of an '80s frosty pink, but it is shiny and the color has lots of dimension. That glitter still hurts my lips! Overall, it's a nice color but a so-so formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2004 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Yiyin

While I loved how it gave my lips a real sparkly shimmery sexy shine, I didn't like how I had to keep on applying this stuff, as well as how watery it was.

It shone up well, but didn't last through even 2 hours of clubbing (no drinks), and it had this weird gritty feeling when you put it on and spread it. It felt as if you had sand mixed into your lip gloss (must be the sparkles).

Not really recommended, but good try anyway! Note to manufacturer: MAKE THE SPARKLES SMALLER!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2004 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ILoveJackie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased Jewel 'N Berries and it's a very pretty color. It goes on smoothly, and lasts a long time. Plus the tube is on 3-4 inches long, which makes it pocket size. It has just enough sparkle and shimmer. It made my lips look much fuller. A nice lip gloss!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2004 2:14:00 AM More reviews by tohatobaby

My color is mandarin ice and is soooo pretty. In the tube the orange might look too overwhelming but once applied, it's totally gorgeous! I shines without being sticky, which is something I look for. Try mandarin ice and you might like it more! =)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2004 12:03:00 PM More reviews by catlady36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the gloss version of Wet Shine a million times more than the lipstick. However, I haven't been successful in finding a shade that I really like. The gloss does give a great wet shiny look, and the sparkles really show up. But I like other glosses better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These glosses are inexpensive and fairly smooth textured for a glittery product. No, sticky, sandy, viscous gunk here. The only problem is that the color looks slightly different on my lips than in the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2004 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Reception25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't really like this product for the price I purchased it for. The tube is too small for the $7.00 I paid for it, and it doesn't last you that long. I rather buy CG Wetslicks, I have 2 of them, the tube is bigger and it's cheaper than this one.