Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

not very runny. very easy to use. But if you don't like vey back eyeliner then it might not be the product for you.

This smudges like crazy and isn't very black at all. Not impressed.

on 5/15/2014 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

By far the best eyeliner I've ever had! I would definitely buy this. It makes like a perfect line everytime. It's comfortable and I love it. Definitely recommend!!

on 5/9/2014 6:47:00 PM

I am usually a fan of revlon products, however, I was not impressed with this eyeliner. This eyeliner took forever to dry on my lids and when it did it wasn't very opaque. The tip of the brush is also very stiff and thick, making it hard to do a natural winged look. There are definitely better liquid eyeliners out there, keep looking!

I loved the way this eye liner brush applied. It dried very fast and was easy to line my eye with. The first day I wore it to school it smeared off in first period.
I don't know if it was something I did or the product.
My eyeliner has never so easily came off with just laying my head on my arm.
I'm really disappointed. I am open to suggestions to avoid this outcome.
And will try my hardest not to touch my eyes when wearing this product.

on 4/18/2014 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this eyeliner. It was very opaque and only needs to go over my eyelid once. It stays on for most of the day, if not all of the day. Sometimes it would transfer to the area above my crease, but that's probably because my eyelids get oily every now and then. Overall, it's a good price, works well, and stays on for as long as I need it to. I will continue to repurchase this product.

on 4/16/2014 1:48:00 PM

It's the best there is...
Love love love love love...♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

on 4/10/2014 9:40:00 PM

I purchased this in Black/Brown. I needed a waterproof liner to easily tightline my eyes without interfering with my individual lashes. I prefer gel eyeliner, but using a brush to apply gel liners always causes my individual lashes to fall out.

Pros: It's a very long wearing liner. Cons: It's a little runny for me, and the Black/brown color is too dark for my age. I would have preferred a Dark Brown or Brown shade, which they don't make. Honestly, I like the cheap $1 e.l.f. liquid pen much better...It's easier to tightline with, and it doesn't end up underneath your eyes either...

on 4/7/2014 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's sort of hard to control, because unlike liquid eyeliner pens, you can't really put the brush flat to create a easy wing. That means I have so spend a longer time doing my eyeliner to prevent it from looking like a mess. However, the formula is pitch black and stays on quite a while. This is coming from an oily eyelid-gal. Cons: I don't adore the brush that much and I have to give it a good couple of shakes so it's not too liquidy. More expensive on the drugstore scale($10) and not that much product.

on 3/26/2014 1:28:00 AM

Great liner. Love it, Love the pigment it gives. Doesnt flake..lasted all day. Didnt need to re-touch at all!. Overall great liner.. I've re-bought this liner many times!! Definitely a go to liner!! :)