October 25, 2014 | 1677 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is perfect for a natural sleek look. Wonderful for days when I don't feel like being too bold with the lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by KLynn88

Great mascara. Very lightweight, low maintenance product. I'm not sure if it's just a good mascara or what, but i feel as though my lashes have actually gotten fuller and longer since I started using this. Since it's Clinique, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some magic potion in there to keep lashes healthy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by yalcrab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
-not clumpy
-perfect for a "no-makeup-makeup" look
-lightweight, easy to layer

Cons:
-melts/smears if you get it even slightly wet
-bristles are dense so it's not a quick, one-stroke application (needs to be worked in)

If you already like your natural eyelashes and/or hate the look of obvious mascara, then this product is for you. This mascara subtly enhances your lashes--that's it; if you expect anything else from it, you're going to have a bad time. This is my everyday mascara and I love it. My only issues are that it's not the quickest application and it's risky to either cry or take a nap with it on (major smearing). Holds a slight curl on my straight lashes, but don't expect miracles.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by rasbperries

I bought this mascara a while ago because it was one of the few higher end brand mascaras available in brown. I love this for a more natural, every day look (I work very early in the morning so I typically don't do a lot makeup wise - just this, some concealer, and maybe a light brown eyeliner) because it gives a decent amount of volume without being overly dramatic. My eyelashes are decently long but clump easily and many mascaras end up making me look like I have about five eyelashes total - this doesn't do this at all. It gives really natural looking volume. Also I really like the brush because it's small and precise, which I prefer in mascara wands. I don't like anything bulky because I find they give clumpier lashes. I do keep a separate mascara for when I want a less subtle look, but this is the one I reach for most often.

I definitely recommend this to people looking for an everyday mascara, because it's subtle but still gives a noticeable effect. It's moderately pricey but less than most higher end brands, and since it's the mascara I use daily it's worth it for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely little doo-hickey. Goes on SO effortlessly, no clumps at all, each lash totally separate. Not a dramatic mascara, but perfect for the natural phase I'm in right now. Really nice, and the silverc container is stylish and sleek. I don't need to wipe excess off the brush before using, it goes straight on. Love it.

UPDATE: Took it down to 4 because it turned out to be really hard to take off? I washed, used two rounds of makeup remover and I was still black under the eyes the next morning. Annoying.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by msdeezee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first mascara ever! My mom has always been loyal to Clinique so my first makeup collection was made up of Clinique Bonus items. :)

I would honestly like to give this product a 3.5 because 3 seems too low...what can ya do.

Pros:
- Very natural look, great for daytime and those who like a no-makeup look
- Removes very easily
- Never clumps
- Glossy finish (goes along with the natural look thing)
- Simple, sleek metal tube
- No-nonsense brush (I'm not a fan of gimmicky mascara applicators...)

Cons:
- More prone to flaking and smudging than many mascaras I've used
- Limited range of uses (you can't really build the intensity, so it only works for subtle eye looks)
- Has a tendency to get on my eyelids near the lashline when I apply
- Wet formula needs a bit longer to dry so you don't get it on your browbone, etc
- Doesn't hold a curl too well

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by jpe020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! Perfect for everyday use. I have a love/hate relationship with mascara. I actually stopped using it for a loooong time because when I didn't use it I always felt like my eyes looks squintly. However, this glossy mascara is very natural looking!! It's perfect for people who don't want to look like they are wearing make-up. It gives my eyelashes a boost, but still separates each lash without making them look all gooey and clumpy.

This is the only mascara I use now! Definitely recommended for people who don't want that fake, clumpy mascara look.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice mascara. As other reviewers have noted, it doesn't give a great deal of length or volume. However, it does give me decent length and definition for a casual daytime look. It doesn't irritate my eyes and comes off easily with biphasic makeup remover. I also love the fact that it comes in a beautiful dark brown without red overtones, which is very flattering. I will most likely repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by LL1130

Love this mascara! It leaves my lashes looking very natural while defining them and adding a little length.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this sleek mascara tube, this mascara brush is anazing because it does NOT clump at all, it makes my lashes look very natural