October 1, 2014 | 2003 users online

Crème - Agnes B. - Aqua Compact Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2001 12:02:00 AM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great sheer, dewy coverage. Way too perfumey of a smell and horrid, peach-pink colors. If they ditched the scent and added new colors, would definitely be a repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2001 3:13:00 PM More reviews by froggy

I love how this product smoothes on easily and leaves a dewy looking finish. It blends better than anything I have used before. One pet peeve-I wish they would have included an extra sponge applicator. The case is to die for!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2001 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this foundation! It smells like caramel (don't know why!), feels like dewy satin going on, and lasts while making my skin look flawless. The only drawbacks are that you don't get much product and that the color selection isn't very great. I am fair to light and the lightest color was still a tad too dark. Oh well, it is still wonderful if you can find a match!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2001 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Mary R.

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Excellent quality. A nice, sheer, moist, non-greasy portable foundation in a mirror zip compact. The compact is refillable, which I like for business trips. Too bad the color selection is so limited: luminous beige, radiant beige, honey & cinnamon. Luminous is for PPP. Radiant beige is very yellow--use with caution. Honey (medium beige) and Cinnamon (darker beige) are good neutrals.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2001 12:02:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

well, since the lightest colour turned out to be way too dark for my PPP skin, i gave this to my mum. she adores it and needs more, since she used it up so quickly. it has a silky texture and although it is supposed to be light, when i tried it on my skin it felt too heavy and pore-clogging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2001 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For something like 20.00, you get the foundation and a cute little zippered silver pouch to carry the foundation in. It doesn't come with a huge selection of colors, which doesn't lend to some paler or darker skin tones, but for the people who can match one up, this foundation rocks! It feels icy cool going on, is sheer (which is a must for me) with just enough coverage to cover up bad spots, and is a comparable replacement to the bank breaking vincent longo water canvas. You get about as much product, maybe a tad more, in the Aqua Compact as you get in VLWC at about 1/3 the price. It is portable and chic to whip out in its cute little zippered pouch, so it isn't a huge gamble to purchase it if you end up not liking it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2001 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Aprilx

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is similar to VLWC or Awake HT foundations. I have very dry skin and this foundation is nice and emoillient, which I love. This works really well for my dry skin, but I'm not sure how it would work for oily folks. It lasts well, but it came with a very cute travel case to take for touchups. The colors are a little difficult -- the lightest shade is going to be a shade too light for me in the winter, but works for me for summer. Overall, it is a good product that I would recommend.