October 26, 2014 | 1628 users online

Skincare - Face - Mary Kay - Extra Emollient Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by lotusflowerbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seriously, I do not normally like Mary Kay products but I LOVE this product. I have acne-prone skin, but I literally only use this on my lips and eyes. My eye circles are gone, and my lips are full and moisturized. It's far better than chapstick, because I don't have to constantly apply it. The smell is a litte strange, but if you get past that, it's the best intensely moisturizing skin product I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Karolyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product, although I'm not a huge fan of MK. I received it in a swap as an extra item and God bless the person who decided to give it to me :) It's consistenct appears to be vaseline like, but it is not oily and my skin absorbs it very well. I love how my skin feels after the application; it is smooth, super soft and velvety. I apply it to my hands and to my legs as well. Does not have an aggressive smell which is a huge plus to me. Amazing product I would recommend it to everybody, even if you do not have dry skin it can be used for elbows, heels, knees you name it. Will buy again and again and again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by shelju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of MK so I was given a jar of this cream. (I understand that it now comes in a tube.) I have oily acne skin so I would not DARE use this on my face. However, I found it to be an outstanding bed-time hand cream and I use it religiously. It makes my hands feel soft and emollient (not greasy) At first it appears and feels a lot like vaseline but honestly it is stiffer than pure petroleum jelly and it seems to absorb better too. A little goes a very long way. It does as others have said, smell like "old lady" It reminds me of my great-grandma's bedroom. Anyway, while I do really enjoy this cream, when my jar is done (which will take forever) I will not buy more because I don't need a "consultant" to buy a hand cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by tamtamtam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am 51 years old, and I realize you cannot fight time or gravity. I have used this product twice and the next morning my face appears firmer, more pumped up and the fine lines around my eyes and mouth are less pronounced.
The smell does not really bother me as it is not that strong and fades rather quickly.
I have heard of women in the days of yore using nothing but vaseline on their faces and their skin was exceptional. The key is moisturizing and using moisturizers in the right formula.

also on another note,, those that like clean smelling fragrances, should try Mary Kay's "Simply Cotton". It smells fresh as the name implies and has a great staying power, at least with me. My hubby loves the smell!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by GreenWoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this as a swap extra and am SO grateful! It is amazing for my extremely dry face. A little goes a long way. The consistency is like a dry-oil version of Vaseline, if that makes any sense. It sinks in very quickly and leaves only a barely moist feel on the skin.
This is the only product I've found in 10 years that actually makes my skin feel comfy.
I took off one lippy for the heinous fragrance. Eau de Old Lady, srsly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Lola0

Well, i reaaaaaaaally like this product. Leaves not only my face, but my whole body all smooth.
The only thing i don't like is the freaking scent lol I don't know why.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by lifeismusic

This stuff is the ONLY Mary Kay product that I can honestly say I would buy again and again. My mom used to buy this stuff when we were kids she'd use it on our lips after we had a fever and we had those super chapped and cracked lips. Within two days, my lips would be healed. At $13 a tube though...it's a bit pricey. If you can get it during a sale, that's the way to go. Aside from my lips, I've never really used it anywhere else, but I'm sure it works wonders. Overall, it's a good buy...I just wish there was a cheaper alternative or similar product that could mimic Mary Kay's results. Oh well...until then though, I'll continue buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by sillylily0204

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I was in desperate need of a really good cream for my super dry skin. Last year, I started getting this extremely flaky skin on my face. It got so dry, the flakes started forming patches. And then the patches started turning red after a few weeks. Ugh. I tried so many products (lancome, estee lauder, chanel, shiseido, olay, vaseline, baby oil, olive oil, face masks including boscia, nuskin, etc) to try to make them go away but the horrible dry skin persisted. I was about to near give up and head to the dermatologist, til one day I came upon this in my unused stash. I gave it a try and my skin became increasingly smoother and less patchy! It has been about 2 months since I started using it and now my face looks baby smooth again. LOVE. I use it at night always but mostly on my dryest areas, then night cream all over, and eye cream and lip balm. I was a stickler about using a face mask twice a wk as directed, but I haven't used it for 3 weeks and haven't noticed any decrease in smoothness either. I just ordered 6 travel size tubes on ebay for $8 - what a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Hancocsp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this night cream! I have never been able to find anything that gets rid of my dry, flakey skin patches on my face...this does the job! Of course it is super greasy, that's why you use it at night. Really helps my dryness..and my skin is super sensitive and it has never irritated my face, I have used this for a few years. LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by selyn3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't complain about the price because I bought 6 tubes of this stuff on Ebay for under the price of 1 tube.

I LOVE THIS STUFF! Nightly, I exfolliate my lips to get the dry skin off and then put this stuff on before I go to bed and my lips are super soft in the morning.