April 16, 2014 | 1550 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Antiphilitron

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2003 2:21:00 PM More reviews by dara09

Smells just like lemon juice - yum! Love the scent, fresh, zingy citrusy smells and it makes my hair feel really clean (it's supposed to be a buildup remover and I think it's doing a good job). Adds a nice shine to my hair and makes it feel light - maybe it's not too good for people with flyaway hair. I'd buy it just for the smell though - unbelievable! Forgot to say that it is quite runny and doesn't lather very much but I'm ok with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2003 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ElanaB

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great clarifying shampoo - removes all oil, dirt, and buildup. Even though I'm not using product on my hair these days, it always looks much fuller and has more body after I use this. I love the true lemon scent; it reminds me of when I used to rub lemons on my hair before going in the sun - very refreshing and invigorating. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2002 8:06:00 PM More reviews by beryy615

It's not as good as the reviews says so. It's ok but not amazing...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

2nd absolute rave for LUSH. Cuts oil and buildup. Fresh lemon scent. Lovely. I'm really glad I picked this one up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2001 12:10:00 PM More reviews by barneysue

Great, fresh-smelling shampoo. Wonderful clarifier and good price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2001 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Cecilia

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great shampoo! It has a great natural lemon scent and was gentle on my hair. It's a bit expensive, but a nice product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2001 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Anne

I love this lemon shampoo! It smells wonderful and very natural, and it leaves my hair shiny and silky without any trace of styling products. The only problem is that it doesn't lather very well on first application. Also, it's a bit runny and if you're not careful it will escape your hand and end up on the floor :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2001 1:13:00 PM More reviews by tortue

First impression: Oh, this smells like real lemon juice! Second impression: Oh, my hair is shiny, clean and smells great! An awesome shampoo for normal hair, and you might not even need conditioner.