LUSH Antiphilitron

4.4

Lemon Peel Decoction (Citrus limonum) , Water (Aqua) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) , Sodium Cocoamphoacetate , Propylene Glycol , Lauryl Betaine , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Citral , *Limonene , Perfume , Methylparaben

on 2/18/2003 2:21:00 PM

Smells just like lemon juice - yum! Love the scent, fresh, zingy citrusy smells and it makes my hair feel really clean (it's supposed to be a buildup remover and I think it's doing a good job). Adds a nice shine to my hair and makes it feel light - maybe it's not too good for people with flyaway hair. I'd buy it just for the smell though - unbelievable! Forgot to say that it is quite runny and doesn't lather very much but I'm ok with that.

on 2/10/2003 11:43:00 AM

Great clarifying shampoo - removes all oil, dirt, and buildup. Even though I'm not using product on my hair these days, it always looks much fuller and has more body after I use this. I love the true lemon scent; it reminds me of when I used to rub lemons on my hair before going in the sun - very refreshing and invigorating. Will definitely repurchase.

on 10/25/2002 8:06:00 PM

It's not as good as the reviews says so. It's ok but not amazing...

on 9/9/2002 6:07:00 PM

2nd absolute rave for LUSH. Cuts oil and buildup. Fresh lemon scent. Lovely. I'm really glad I picked this one up.

on 12/24/2001 12:10:00 PM

Great, fresh-smelling shampoo. Wonderful clarifier and good price!

on 11/21/2001 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a great shampoo! It has a great natural lemon scent and was gentle on my hair. It's a bit expensive, but a nice product!

on 8/3/2001 5:57:00 AM

I love this lemon shampoo! It smells wonderful and very natural, and it leaves my hair shiny and silky without any trace of styling products. The only problem is that it doesn't lather very well on first application. Also, it's a bit runny and if you're not careful it will escape your hand and end up on the floor :)

on 6/17/2001 1:13:00 PM

First impression: Oh, this smells like real lemon juice! Second impression: Oh, my hair is shiny, clean and smells great! An awesome shampoo for normal hair, and you might not even need conditioner.

Popular Shampoos