November 24, 2014 | 2007 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - all victoria's secret fragrances

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2005 12:05:00 AM More reviews by rllions

VS I'm not that impressed with the current Fragrant body care options (except for old favorites like Pear Glace/ Peach) they used to have a wonderful Temptation line (tropical scents) some years back but have since discontinued them. I also have used Rosette perfume, but it so old it smells funny now and has been discontinued too, so the only fragrance I spend money on now is either Pink or Encounter. FYI BBW and VS are both Limited brands if you didn't know.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2004 2:39:00 AM More reviews by myramoreta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While the scents are not as overly sweet and "youth oriented" as bath and body works, they're not far from it. Just seems like more of that fruity sweet stuff that makes me (and most men) sick. The packaging is pretty good, though -

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2004 5:09:00 AM More reviews by SororityGurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Pink and Very Sexy (both the mens' and women's versions). In my opinion, Pink is perfect for spring, but VS is more of a winter fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2003 2:38:00 PM More reviews by lilbabychula

I <3 Pink, Love Spell, Body and all the angels :) I haven't tried anything else yet

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2003 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sephyoo

I agree with JCGardella it is unfair to review these under one big review.. each scent is different and unique.. some of them aren't very flattering but some are... personally, i LOVE Rapture (scent and staying power), Secret 33 and 55, Pink and the dream angels collection..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2003 3:33:00 PM More reviews by bibabe2004

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love all of the victoria's scents. They each have thier own unique scent to them. My entire family loves them. We may not agree on which scents the best but we can agree that Victoria's Secret scents are the best perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 12:57:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Both myself and my boyfriend love the Victoria's Secret scents. I think it is unfair to bunch them all together because it scent is truly unique. My boyfriend LOVES Rapture, I was wearing that years and years ago when we first met and to this day (almost 5 years later) he still goes crazy over it. I also like the Pink fragrance which is a nice light floral scent. The Angel scents are also very sexy fragrances. I recently received a Very Sexy For Her sample that smells very nice, I'm going to purchase the full sized bottle. The scents last on me for a long time and they aren't overly expensive which is another reason why I love them. Everyone should give them a try because I love almost all of the Victoria's Secret perfumes and Body Splashes. I don't think that I could live without my Vanilla Lace :o)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 12:37:00 AM More reviews by NYgirl

I love a lot of the VS Scents. Very Sexy for Her smells wonderful, as do the Angel scents. I'm also fond of the Raputure fragrance as well. The scents last on me for a long time and I will continue to buy them again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2002 8:41:00 PM More reviews by CoverModel

I tried almost all their fragrances and to me they all smell the same. They don't last and they make me nauseated after a time.
They don't use a good quality fragrance and they're very boring.
Just an overpriced cheap parfume.