November 26, 2014 | 1627 users online

Moisturizers - Aubrey Organics - Vegecol Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by MaggieN

This is a light moisturizing lotion, it is not as moisturizing as the rose hip moisturizer. I would only wear this at night, because I've tried wearing it during the daytime and layering sunscreen over this moisturizer, and it makes the moisturizer or sunscreens balls up or rolls up. It's not good to wearing during daytime when you need to layer sunscreen and foundation over, the other moisturizer "rose hip" is better for use during daytime. Would not purchase this again since I don't really need it and it doesn't really serve any other purpose than as a light nighttime moisturizer. I doesn't seem to irritate my skin much at all also.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by lydiag22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Wish it were more moisturizing - am I the only one who finds this product sticky? I feel a bit like I am putting honey on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Chirper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this lotion for a few years (not the same bottle of course). I don't follow just one line of Aubrey Organic's face treatment (cleaners, toners, lotion). I mix and match different lines mostly due to whether i can tolerate the smells and I haven't seen any adverse effects so far. This lotion feels very light on my face, absorbs fast, and the smell doesn't bother me. As long as my skin doesn't start breaking out due to this regimen, I will continue buying this lotion since it has natural ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by TeaLover

I really like this stuff. I have dry skin and this helped a lot. I use Aubreys Ultimate Moist lotion on my face after I wash it a night and then I use this lotion. I absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft, for that reason I also use it before I apply my makeup, occasionally. The texture is not what I would call "cream" but who cares? Its a small bottle but it lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2008 11:30:00 PM More reviews by loro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very sensitive, very dry skin. This did not irritate my skin, but it did not moisturize much. I would recommend for oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2008 11:59:00 AM More reviews by matos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I smell ALCOHOL and lemon.These product its not four sensitive redness skin type.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2008 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Dow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this moisturizer during the summer and although it was pretty humid and hot, this moisturizer didn't give my skin enough moisture. I have normal skin and apparently this wasn't enough. So in my opinion this product is good only for oily or combination skin. The second thing is that it made me break out, probably because of high dosage of coconut oil in it.
The packaging is ok, but kinda hard to open. The product is a bit expensive, but i would put that aside if it would work wonders in my skin, but it didn't.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2008 5:58:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Bought this for heavier moisturizing since my skin gets along well with the Vegecol Toner that I use for lighter moisturizing. Sinks in quickly and does not cause my super moody skin to break out. My skin tone evens out so there's no more redness and my skin looks healthy over all. Don't mind the lemon peel oil since it works as an antiseptic and brightens up dull skin which I'm definitely seeing the benefits of this ingredient. This is a miracle in a little bottle! Will keep buying as long as it's available!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2008 4:16:00 PM More reviews by rtorres72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gives a nice matte look to the skin immediately after applying and leaves it soft, but I have noticed that my skin looks and feels oilier than normal after an hour or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Jemll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on my second bottle now and it's the perfect moisturiser for my sensitive skin.

BUT, it does make your skin oily and the shine just oozes out a few hours later.