July 23, 2014 | 1630 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Honey & Calendula Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this moisturizer because it was one of the cheaper fragrance-free and paraben-free moisturizers I could find. It does do a decent job at moisturizing, and the natural fragrances do not bother my allergies. However, I thought that this lotion smelled horrible! I can't even describe the scent, I just know that I didn't like. I hate wasting products so I used it up but was glad when it was gone! If possible, try this lotion in a tester before you buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2008 4:07:00 AM More reviews by hautemama

Cute packaging and smells really nice! Plus its good for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2008 3:20:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

I got this huge bottle at CVS for 50% off, so at $5. I was looking for a paraben free lotion, and holy hell, I ran into this. Im so glad I did. My legs are soooo so soft and smooth. It smells sooo divine. Like honey. The bottle is huge too. Its a very thick moisturizer. Makes my skin feel protected. Finally I got a paraben free lotion! Threw out all the other lotions I had and went on a hunt. This made my day. Has such wonderful ingredients. Lots of them. Finally, good ingredients not chemicals that do a half-ass job. My new HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2008 More reviews by sanckensmom

I guess because this has no parabens, it does not absorb...I swear, after I applied, I rubbed and rubbed and it would not absorb...plus, my hands do not feel soft after I finally worked it in...Thank goodness this was just a sample bottle and I did not have to purchase. Would not buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by tavi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is sold as a moisturizer for extra dry skin.Well ,my hands are really dry, I was using this several times a day, still no relief.It has something in the ingredients that make my skin feel dryer than before i put the cream on.Will not recommend to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I live in a climate that is cold/dry in winter and my skin dries out and gets all itchy very easily. I have been using this product for 10 years now and I can tell if I miss one application after a shower in the winter. My skin is all soft and moisture packed when I use this and dries out a week after I stop. I think the scent is mild and does not linger after I apply it. It goes on thick and might take a minute or two to fully absorb. I don't mind the wait as I often do something with my hair while I'm still nude. My skin will actually look scaly when I don't use this product in the winter. It has been, is, and will continue to be my staple body moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2007 6:47:00 PM More reviews by danerly

While this moisturizer works pretty well (as well as other Kiss My Face products), I really don't like the scent. It's overwhelmingly sicky sweet. I see that others like it though, so I guess it's just a matter of preference. I'd recommend checking this out in a store (and sniffing it) before purchasing, though, since I find it very unpleasant.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2007 6:27:00 AM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this cream for when I feel super dry and it does a pretty good job at moisturizing. The scent is okay (better than their peaches and cream moisturizer anyway!)
I find myself using this on my face in winter and in summer as a body cream on dry bits, like elbows,knees,feet etc

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overall this moisturizer is very nice. The 4 oz tube is an ideal take-with-you hand cream size, and it has a subtle, attractive, natural-sweet smell, like honey. It's a great scent if you don't like anything artificial or too strong. It absorbs into the skin very well without a greasy afterfeel, making it work very well as a hand cream. My main problem with this was after I bought it at a health food store I felt duped, as the sideline for the cream is "obsessivelynatural", and yet the 3rd ingredient listed is mineral oil!!! What is this? The whole reason for buying a moisturizer at a health store was so I wouldn't be absorbing toxic chemicals through my skin.

Another point is that the cream is recommended for extra dry skin, yet it doesn't seem heavy enough for that kind of job. I've been using it on my feet with socks before going to bed, and it isn't really moisturizing enough, my feet still feel dry after 4 days of this treatment. But for hand cream it is a nice thickness. I just wish they would use a plant based oil, then it would be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by charlottebees

I Love love love love love LOVE this as a daily lotion. It smells divine and keeps my skin so so so so so soft! It even keeps my hands and feet yummy smooth without ever being greasy. I don't use it on my face, but anywhere else is fair game. I buy this stuff in bulk at my local COOP for .45 an ounce. I've never found a lotion i've loved as much as this.