September 19, 2014 | 1776 users online

Skincare - Face - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Vitamin E Pure Beauty Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by RoseMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE Jason's Vit E oil. However you can buy the higher concentrated version (5000 I.U.) for a better skin therapy and great price at iHerb.com.

This oil makes the skin soft and smooth to the touch, diminish fine lines, best part is that it does not cause acne even after applying to the face. I highly recommend it!

Use coupon code HIH374 at iHerb.com you will get $5 off any order. BTW, the shipping at iHerb.com is really cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by melissakisses

i just got it today,and as soon as i put it on i was like wow! my skin (without my makeup) looked so pretty,and glowy! its a little oily,but not in a bad way. it smells so nice too! sorta like almonds! i like it so far! it says its good for wrinkles,i mean im only 28 but started seeing a lil bit of them crows feet startin to form by my eyes..lol..so im trying this to see how it works! maybe itll help prevent them from getting worse! only question i have is,would this be good to aplly before i put my makeup on?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by aeevr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

helps heal my skin quickly when i shave, rip hair out, or get a zit.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by wonderblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this on my skin to moisturise at night time and when I wake up my skin feels so smooth and soft :)

I first tried this on my face because my normal moisturiser was just not helping a great deal in winter, but was highly sceptical because I have combination/acne prone skin and oil as a moisturiser to me just sounded like a huge no no. However suprise suprise this doesn't break me out! The first few days I got a few pimples on my forehead but they cleared up and now I'm using this every night.

Beware though - if you use too much this goes from amazing to a greasy mess - just be careful how much you use - less is more with this product.

Oh and the packaging I find is terrible - I have the 5,000 iu and I don't bother with the clicky cap thing anymore I just screw the lid off because when I use the flick cap oil just runs down the sides of the bottle. I'm not one to normally care about packaging but this annoyed me - hey maybe I got the dodgy bottle? :P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2010 7:22:00 AM More reviews by ChildOfTheMoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ordered this Vitamin E oil (32000 IU) about a month ago. I added some to my usual body oil (a homemade mix of evoo, almond and other oils) and some to my lotion. Initially I was hoping to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Well maybe it's too early to tell, and maybe it is all in vain hope, but there has been no change there. :( But this oil definitely increases the moisturizing effect and adds richness to other oils and lotions. It's very sticky and heavy on its own, almost like a gel, and not really "greasy". Hopefully it will help prevent new stretch marks. I like the idea of adding vitamin E to my skincare, and since I don't see any side-effects, I'll keep using it. Will report back if there are any changes.
Jason is a good, cruelty-free company, and that's a big plus in my book.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My review is for the Jason's brand 5000 I.U. Beauty Oil. I first used this to remove my waterproof mascara & it worked great. I also began applying a little to a darkened, scarred patch of skin on my abdomen to see if it would do anything. The discoloration lightened up considerably in just a few days with no adverse reaction. I've just started dabbing a little Vit E oil directly onto a few discolored patches on my face. Not seeing any miraculous results yet but I'm going to keep trying it. I'm also trying a drop of Vit E oil mixed in with my moisturizer in the morning. The cream goes on my face & neck so smoothly and absorbs fairly quickly. It really plumps up the my facial skin and my face feels like velvet. I've actually been amazed at how well this little bottle works and it was very inexpensive thru Swanson's. As other reviewers have stated this is blend with other organic oils. It's really improving both the texture & appearance of my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

This stuff is postively amazing! i bought it in a random health food store in Norway. If you want glowing soft skin this product is for you. Its not heavy at all, it sinks in quickly and not overly greasy. I warm it between my hands and rub it all over face and body. Next day super soft skin. Im running out and need to buy this online as i cant find this brand in Australia. This stuff lasts you ages. Sometimes i use it on its own, or i add it to my night cream. I mix it up :) The only thing i dont like about it is the packaging. I dont like the push up nozzle thing. I transfered mine into a small travel bottle which disperses the product better. Anyway thats about it...this stuff is very affordable too and it doesnt contain mineral oil. Only natural oils :) its fab! buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by njamigra

This is for the 5,000 I.U. version.
I bought this item online wasn't sure if I'm going to like it or not but since its pretty inexpensive so why not. I mainly use this for my body, I put this oil on right after shower at night, it smell really great. Love the sweet almond scent, it just lightly scented from the oil so nothing too heavy. At first I though the oil is going to be very heavy on my skin but no, it sink right in. This came in a plastic bottle with a push cap, so it's not the most convenience way, I wish it come in a pump bottle. Because I use this on my body so it does run out quite quickly for the small bottle and is more expensive than body lotion in general. I don't use it every day but when I felt my skin is a little dry I will use it, I usually use it about twice a week at night, I just love the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

I received the 5,000 IU in a swap. I currently use a combo of grapeseed and sweet almond oil as my MU remover/facial cleanser. I figured what the heck - lets add this into the mix and see what happens. Well - it definitely smells DIVINE! It also removes my waterproof mascara better than my current oils = major plus! So, now I'm using basically a mixture of these 3 oils to remove my MMU and mascara - my skin seems to like it - I have had no adverse reactions (and did I mention the smell??)

I may add it into my every-other-night moisturizer which is combo of emu and rosehip seed oil next.

I will definitely repurchase (did I mention the most marvelous smell??) :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by amyang

I was super duper excited to try this cuz of rave and reviews. Im a lil disappointed. I bought this for my acne scars. When i bought it, it was very sticky and the product was all over the packaging. Very messy packaging and the product is sticky. I honestly dont like using it because the product is sticky, my hair gets stuck on it when i go to bed. I want my skin to feel soft and smooth when i go to bed. Although, in the morning, my skin did feel a little nicer and look brighter.And as for my scars, i dont know for sure if it did anything. I just couldnt stand the feeling of this on my face so i stopped using it. Maybe if i did use it longer, perhaps id notice some difference because vitamin E is good for the skin and scars. I dont know, well see if i continue using it and ill update also.