August 21, 2014 | 1850 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by aguntoyourface

I used to be in love with this remover. I don't know if it's because I've tried better or something changed in their formula (probably the first one) but I can't seem to stand this remover anymore. It's a cream consistancy and I find it to be overly greasy. Its not that it doesn't work, cause it eventually cleans off the makeup, but its a mess.. All I wear is liquid liner and mascara..when I use this remover, it literally spreads and drags my eyeliner all across my eye area (I look like a racoon) before finally cleaning it up. I need up to 5 cotton pads to remove my eye make-up when all the other [better] removers I've tried cleans it up with one swipe. (and it's not a question of using less or more, I've tried and it's all the same)

So overall, "moisture effective" is an understatement and this product uses up more cotton pads than necessary..
This has gone from being my favorite to my last resort makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by muneca1312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im in love with this product it takes all my makeup off like they say .99 cent were u find a great product like this...LOVE AVON

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Jennbabbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this did the job, it removed my eye make up quite well. i was impressed with how easily it removed waterproof mascara. extremely gentle, its more like a lotion that you rub over your eyes instead of a liquid cleanser. the only reason why i would not purchase again is becaues i think it has a horrible scent that i cannot stand, smells alot like chemicals

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this product many many times!! This is great for my heavy, and waterproof eye makeup, and also all over my face!! it looks like lotion which can be a put off, but it is so calm, and gentle, yet so tough on makeup, I have even gotten it in my eyes before, but it did not bother me, it didnt sting, nothing... I just had a bit of cloudy vision for a few minutes as i cleaned it out! it really helps after a long night out, and u have tired eyes, that are sensitive from smoke, or the "bar" air, and really does a great job! I have had friends use it once, and they go buy their own lol, original price is like $6 but u can almost always get it WAY cheaper. last time i got it for like 69 cents! that is amazing for the price, and gives you plenty product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Emohkinz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG of eye makeup remover! It takes EVERYTHING OFF without a trace. That really dark black eyeliner, waterproof mascara, and vibrant eye shadows. I use make up removing clothes and it just doesn't get all the eye makeup off.this stuff will take off your other makeup to but I don't think your sopose to use it for that..

For those of you giving bad reviews, make sure you eye is closed when using the remover. My mom has used it for 20 years and never had it burn he eyes. My mom buys them up when they go on sale for 99c and always gives me an extra bottle. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by bebedejuin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let's be real, people. You will not find a better eye makeup remover for 99 cents. I have used this product for a few years now and I consider it a tremendous value. One bottle can last me a year. I use it in the shower so I've never tried it with a pad or cotton ball but just using my fingers I get great results. I wouldn't say I wear a ton of eye makeup but this stuff gets it all off. My eyes can be fairly sensitive and yet this never irritates them or else that would be it. Since I use it in the shower and wash my face after my eyes I have not experienced any greasiness. Another plus for me is it fits within the 4-ounce travel requirement. I briefly considered trying Lancome's Bi-Facil but I realized it would be wasting money when I have such a top notch, dirt cheap product already!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by MedusaSant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I stock up on this gem whenever it goes on sale for less than 2$. I have been using it for 4 years now and it has NEVER stung my eyes, ever. It also does NOT leave a greasy residue if you use it first to remove eye makeup, THEN cleanse the rest of face with your usual facial cleanser.
It takes a pea sized amount applied with the fingers to the eye area (I start at the inside and work out, gently in a downward sweeping motion) followed by a warm moist cotton disk also in a gentle downward sweeping motion. It removes all my eye makeup, waterproof mascara included, without a lot of rubbing/tugging.
I would suggest a small amount to start with, of course if you put a vast blob of product into your eye area it will get into them! So start out with less, till you find an amount that suits your needs.
Its worth its weight in gold in my books.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by THLuver33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

The only good thing about this the price. It was very cheap. But this burns my eyes so so much when I use it!!! It removes my eye makeup (mostly all I is mascara) but not anything better than a warm washcloth. Also Avon test on animals which is horrible in it's self. Needlessly to say I will not be repurchasing this product or using the rest of the bottle. :/

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by greenelady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after hearing someone rave about it. At the time it was on sale for about 1.50, I figured it was worth a try.

At first I didn't know how to use it. I poured a generous amount on my cotton and tried wiping it off. I hated it! It got everywhere, especially in my eyes and stung like nobodys business. Plus it left me with cloudy vision for a couple of minutes!! UGH!

For some reason I decided to try it again, this time using just a little bit. I put a couple of drops on the back of my hand, took a little and rubbed it on my eye lid. I wiped it off with a make up remover wipe and it worked like a charm!!!! It takes everything off and leaves the eye area feeling moisturized, and not dry and tight like others I used in the past.

I like that you only need a little, I have just noticed that I am running low on the first bottle I bought about a year ago. Good thing is, Avon is always running sales on this, so it is easy to stock up on.

I still manage to still get a little in my eyes, and still some times have cloudy vision. It claims to be optomoligist safe, so hopefully no harm is being done.

So untill I find another eye remover with better results, I think this will be my holy grail remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by victoriaemilyf

HG makeup remover that I have been using for 4+years
Context: I have oily skin that is quite sensitive. I tend to only use organic/natural products (consonant, or natural oils) and wear mascara every day.

Pros
- no smell
- 1 pea sized drop removes ALL makeup from both eyes. It has never met a makeup it can't remove.
- each bottle lasts me almost the entire year, it's fantastic
- no stinging/blurring/drying effects
- quite moisturizing

Cons
- it is somewhat oily after applied but this doesn't matter to me. I take off my makeup at night and then wash my face...so the fact that the moisturizing product leaves a sheen is irrelevant.