Kiehl's Supremely Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

Aqua/Water, Prunis Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sclerotium Gum, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Phosphate, Allantonin, Polyparaben, Cucumis Sativas/Cucumber Fruit Extract, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, Mica, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI 75130/Beta Carotene Fmla 685195/3 Code F.I.L.:D8750/1

on 1/2/2012 10:50:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

Like others it took me a while to get used to the consistency of this product (being used to clear liquids rather than a lotion) but now I have I really like it. It is, as it says, very gentle and does a good job of removing my day-to-day eye make up. Will buy again for sure.

on 7/11/2011 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a good product, effective and extremely gentle even for sensitive eyes, and not greasy. Too expensive for my budget though, so I will now stick to olive oil as a cheaper, greasier alternative.

on 4/3/2011 8:50:00 AM

I absolutely love the texture of this product. It doesn't do very well with removing waterproof mascara, but I rarely use waterproof so it does the job for me.

on 3/24/2011 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It took me awhile to get used to the creamy texture and how much to use but now that I have figured out how to make it work best for my eyes, I really like it. I love the creamy texture and it is soothing on my tired eyes. I don't wear much eye make-up and my mascara is NOT waterproof so I don't know how well this stuff would work if I did. But for a couple of coats of mascara and eye-lined upper lids with neutral shadow, this stuff works well. I love the packing too -- the flip top is great for travel! Oh, and I have had mine for three months and it is about half gone.

on 3/23/2011 10:57:00 PM

So gentle that it doesn't remove anything! Needless to say I will not be repurchasing. I do not use heavy makeup but I do use waterproof mascara and the stuff will not budge with this remover. Boo Kiehls.

on 1/24/2011 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm generally a huge Kiehls fan but I hated this product. The consistency is more like a lotion and not a liquid and it was difficult to figure out how to use it on a cotton ball. I ended up using too much and it really stung my eyes for several minutes. I ended up returning it to the store.

on 1/17/2011 10:10:00 PM

This product is DEFINITELY effective!! I've been using a Clinique make up remover for a while, and I can't believe how much better the Kiehl's one works! Its made a big difference in what I have to wipe off my face. It really does feel more gentle too.

My only complaint is the texture/formula - lotion is a weird thing for me to wipe over my eyes. I will get used to it though. I think I will probably buy this again - though I might need a few more days to decide for sure!

on 5/25/2010 1:41:00 PM

It is gentle on the eyes and it even removes waterproof makeup. I love it!

on 2/1/2010 8:10:00 PM

This eye makeup remover was a bit surprising for me in that it is a creamy lotion consistency, and not a thin liquid-type preparation that I am used to with eye makeup removers. So I find it a bit difficult to use when applied on a cotton tip, because the liquid ones I have used in the past would soak into the tip, whereas this doesn't. And even when applied on a cotton pad - it is easier to wipe over the eyes, but it just doesn't soak into the pad, which is what I prefer.

It is definitely gentle and does remove makeup, but I find that it isn't quite as effective as the product I was using before (Darphin). With Darphin, I also got a cooling, refreshing feeling which I liked. Overall, Kiehls is not a bad product, but it just isn't for me & I won't be purchasing it again.

on 1/21/2010 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I read the reviews on this and decided to give it a try. I swung by Bloomingdale's and picked up a bottle. I had a hard time paying for it though- didn't realize it was so expensive. I went home used the product and now I'm hooked. It was gentle but effective and a little goes a long way.

I will repurchase, but I'll have to save up first.