October 21, 2014 | 2097 users online

Concealers - Mary Kay - concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I've used every concealer there is on the market and always end up returning to this one. I think that says it all. Super pigmented, a little goes a long way, stays on all day, doesn't sit into fine lines or smudge, it's just perfect!!! And it's just $10! I recently used the Clinique's All About Eyes Concealer and it did half of what this one does, for almost double the price. Will keep repurchasing for eva!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by happyface12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer! I had a very hard time finding a good concealer for my acne-prone skin and my skin tone. I am dark and need something that will cover my dark spots caused by acne and to even out my makeup. I wear bronze 2 concealer with a primer, followed by foundation. I am very pleased with the natural look, not cakey at all. This will always be in my bag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was an impulse buy at a friend's Mary Kay party. Ivory 2 matches my NW15 skin perfectly and provides full coverage without caking. I can see the tube lasting for a very long time. Not quite as long-wearing as my usual MUFE Full Cover, but I find that the Mary Kay works better for my dark circles. Great lower-cost option with similar capabilities. Just be careful with a new tube as the stuff comes out pretty quickly!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by KIMLYNNE

Very highly pigmented! I love this Concealer. I will use it if I get an occasional blemish and it covers so well! A little goes a very long way with this product. All you need is a pin-sized amount and dab it on your blemish. Wow! Amazing stuff! Will definitely purchase again!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

Really, really pigmented concealer!! Good for spots, redness...

Pros:
- Cheap, so you can buy two of them and mix them if you need

- Stays on really good, cause of the "dry"/pigmented formula

- Ok shade range, cause they are so cheap... I'm a NC15/ NW 15 and have the Ivory 1 and Ivory 2 right now

- Good coverage.

- This brand is perfect for us really, really PALE ones - they do have extremely light shades compared to many other brands (for example YSL, Shiseido, Estée Lauder - at least here in Scandinavia).

Cons:

- I usually prefer mineral makeup, cause of my acne-skin. This contains a lot of different "synthetic" ingredients which always makes me scared that I'll break out......

- Quite matte and dry, so a little hard to use everywhere under the eye area.... (this is the reason for 4 lippies instead of 5) I've tried it under the eyes and this covers almost better than my BOBBI BROWN concealers!! It looks good! BUT you have to be careful on the outside of the eye if you have tiny lines....then this will be to dry.... But on the inside, closest to the nose, this works good!

- I yet haven't find the perfect shade, but have to mix them...right now it's winter here, but in summer i guess I'll need to get a third one to mix with...

Overall: A really good product for the price!!! :D

Update 2012-12-29:
Unfortunately it creases when I wear it under my eyes. Maybe I should set it with powder..? This is still a generally good concealer for a really reasonable price though....

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the best concealer I have ever tried so far. I may try some more drugstore products to see how they measure up but so far this is my HG concealer. The container is small but this product is very concentrated so a little goes a long way, and I mean a LITTLE. A full drop on my finger and I have enough for both of my eyes and all around my nose and mouth area if I wanted. It has wonderful coverage and I never need to apply more, although I do not have bad under eye circles or acne so I can't speak for them. I do have pretty dry skin and find that when my skin is really dry that this will seep into any cracks or wrinkles, I try to avoid putting too much directly on and right under my eye to avoid any creases. Use a good primer and moisturizer and do not apply too much and this is a wonderful, good coverage, creamy concealer. I love the way it looks on my skin (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 4:03:00 AM More reviews by MadisonBryan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was one of the best buys I have ever made. It comes in a small tube, and I was disappointed at first. But woah. The product is extremely creamy and a little goes a long way. If you blend it in with a stifling brush like I do,it covers so well and looks so natural. you literally can not see one trace of if on my skin (I use beige 1). I just repurchased. Try it! It works better than Bobbi brown!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Paisleyann

This is some concentrated stuff. I put a pin size amount on one finger then tap with the other then dab dab dab under the eye. It's my morning dance routine. Not a lot of play with this, once its on it doesn't budge. It covers really well though and doesn't look cakey. The key to this is Less is more.
Beige 1 is the best match for NC25.

Made in the USA
Tests on animals for its China markets only
Still privately owned by Mary Kay company

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by ShineeBee

This is an ok concealer. It wasn't expensive so I could bypass for the unimpressive quality. It does covers, but is very drying and doesn't blends in very well. If you are not careful and doesn't moisturize your under eye area, it will make you fine line show up because the formular isn't creamy. It pretty hard to blend as well and dries on your skin. But it does conceal some what and it doesn't seems to worsen the state of my ski, therefore I give this a 3/5. But i wouldn't recommend this nor will I purchase it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ellielane119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

First one lippie review...sad that it has to be Mary Kay because I love them, but I did not like this at all. Essentially, I'm not easy to please when it comes to my concealer. And typically, I've found with Mary Kay, that I either love (and I mean L-O-V-E) their products, or despise them and want to chuck it away at first use. Unfortunately, in this case, it's the latter. I...hated this. It went on cakey, rough, and flakey. Good coverage, but horrifically unnatural and heavy. It made me look like a cross between a motorcycle-riding 50 year old that wears thick concealer as foundation and a half melted plastic Barbie doll with yellow splotches all over her face. I normally love Mary Kay, but this? Crap. Will not repurchase.