July 30, 2014 | 1896 users online

Eyes - Ardell - Fashion Lashes #120 Demi Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

These are my absolute favorite lashes ever. If I had to pick one brand/style of false lashes to wear for the rest of my life, it would be these. I have naturally very short and straight Asian lashes so on me these are a rather dramatic difference, but due to the way they're cut, they are dramatic but in a natural way if that makes sense. I have bought different styles of Mac lashes and never liked any of them as much as this. Also, I was shocked by how good the quality of these were for the price. They wear and last just as long as Mac lashes but for a third of the price. I can reuse a pair for weeks of regular use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Amadahy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE false eyelashes, and have been in love with them since I first started using them a few years ago. I bought pair after pair of those Eyelure lashes - you know the ones I'm talking about; those cruddy synthetic false lashes that bend and twist weirdly after the first use. Yes. Those ones.

That was until I came across Ardell lashes. The idea of wearing human hair (yes, actual human hair) on my eyes at first was kind of a put off, but after reading reviews on just how marvellous they were I thought I'd give them a go.

Let me tell you now, I will never go back from Ardell. The hairs don't lose shape, they don't snap or bend weirdly, you can re use them over and over again, the bands are strong and they have a whole range, from thin and wispy for fine results to outrageously thick and dramatic for all your clubbing needs!

The 120 Demi Blacks are light on your lashes, so after the glue is dry you won't feel them. The band is practically invisible (so you won't need to wear an eyeliner to hide the band), the hairs thin out as they reach the ends, giving you long, full, luscious lashes that are thicker at the base - without looking fake. These may be sterilised human hair, but boy, are they worth every single penny!

I will definitely purchase more of these 120 Demi Black lashes, they are simply superb. I recommend these lashes to all girls that want longer, fuller, but most importantly, not-so-fake-looking lashes!

Hugs

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyLoverMan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS. Been using these for a year now and I love this brand. They are so thick and full and even when you get the dramatic looking kind they still look like they can be natural. You just have to know how to apply these thats all, to me, they are no problem. They add sexy to anyone's face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wear these on nights out. They make my eyes pop & is not too overly thick. Super easy to wear & very light.The hair is very soft but holds its shape for many wears if you remove & look after them correctly. The quality is very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by nmc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These are awesome lashes. I have never worn false lashes before so these are my first. I"m not the most graceful person when applying any sort of makeup so I had a feeling these were going to be disastrous for me, but they were super easy to apply. I did watch a Lisa Eldridge tutorial beforehand which was really helpful, but all in all they were a cinch to apply - even for me. They were $4.99 at CVS so even if I didn't care for them or didn't have any luck, it wasn't a waste of a lot of money. The packaging is nice because it's easy to lay them back in the same tray they come in after you've removed them from your eyes. And best of all, they look REALLY nice. I got so many compliments, everyone thought they were real. They look really dramatic, but not like, over the top ridiculous. I would definitely repurchase these lashes and I would definitely recommend them. I really love them! I have a feeling I'm going to use them a lot more often now!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by makelmg

ALL of my friends have been getting eyelash extensions professionally done. For most of them it costs $50 every few weeks. I'm sorry but I don't have that kind of cash so I came across these at Sallys and decided to give them a try. Now I don't know how I ever lived without these!! I love to wear them out on weekends. They look natural yet dramatic which is what I love! Now I feel so naked without them haha so beware you may be addicted!! I have used mine multiple times and they still look great! I get compliments all the time, everyone thinks they are real! I will buy again and again, BEST falsies out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by msfabolous

Very nice lashes! Will always be apart of my eyelash stock pile lol. A bit too dramatic for daytime use, but perfect for dinner or a club! A++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Would I buy this again? Ha! If only I could score a lifetime supply. I already have decently long eyelashes....but you can never have long or thick enough lashes in my opinion! I wear lashes all the time, especially on weekends or Fridays at work when we have events. I try to reuse them all around 3 times, but after that the glue clumps up too much for them to be even. I just adore eyelashes. They add drama to any look, and make eyes look bigger, longer, more open and exotic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by jod84

best fake lashes ever.......i reuse my lashes for weeks on end and they still look great :) very natural looking depending on what style you get and they look stunning with or without mascara. i use fake lashes every single day being as i give up trying to find the perfect mascara. this is the only brand i will buy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 6:28:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love falsies. I usually wear them at night for dinner or clubbing. I am a big fan of BIG DraMAtiC (some can say drag queen style lashes but I love um). I dont really buy natural looking lashes but These are perfect for day time. They make your lashes look fuller without being too dramatic. The band is clear and thin so it doesn't even feel like you have falsies on. Love how the hairs are longer at the end. Def will repurchase! :)