October 1, 2014 | 1051 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Coconut Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite body butters from TBS. Love this scent for summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by distillafan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the smell is amazing. it smells like real coconuts and i love wearing it in summer. its very creamy and mousturizing. deff one of my favourites :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this body butter IMO is the richest n thickest in consistency than any other body butters of the body shop..n the runner up in such consistency is i guess is the mango one..functionally its a best friend in winter ive noticed that it smoothes out the wrinkly appearance of my hands in the cold season n also softens my skin..it takes a little time to sink in though..already bought it for the second time. not a fan of its scent though maybe cuz im not fond of coconuts or mayb ive used this product more than often.. its too sweet for my taste. the smell isnt bother some but the product is good. the best time to use it is just out of the shower n let it sink. this gives better results n dont use it over other moisturizers bcuz then it gets all gooey so even when trying out the tester in the shop make sure u dont have ne thing prior on ur hands or else u wont gather a genuine opinion about it

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by ldtef002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product. Smoothed my extremely dry skin on body instantly! Smells nice as well. If its hot outside, I would not recommend applying this product. For some reason when it is hot and humid, this butter has a hard time absorbing into your skin. However, I recommend this for the winter season. I buy the small travel sizes which cost $5 at Ulta. The large containers are priced around $30 which I wouldn't spend. The travel sizes last awhile. The consistency is so creamy and smooth, you would really think this was butter! Like I said, try in winter months.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by MissRivett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The smell is alright. It's not as sweet as the coconut scents I usually go for, but it doesn't give me a headache at least. The formula is very moisturizing and works great on my hands. I doubt I'd buy this again though. I feel I can find something that smells much better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The most artificial coconut smell ever !!! Honestly even cheap coconut fragrance from a pound shop smell better !!! As a moisturiser work ok like most TBS butters but from ALL the body butters from this brand i've tried this is the worst ever smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

really tacky feeling when I use this product! don't believe coconut butter is good for oily skin either! really didn't like this product at all!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by HoneymoonAvenue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a fan of the smell of this but like the smells of the other scents

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by andinkd

The samples on the shelf smelled heavenly- just like what i would imagine if i was on a tropical island on a warm beautiful somewhat sexy night. Of course i instantly bought it- only to find out when i went home the smell in the tub was a bit different than the samples at the store, it had a more sweet strong smell that reminded me of nata de coco, it was so strong that it semi-masked the smell of coconut i sniffed in the store sample (which was absolutely yummy) luckily when i used it after a few minutes the strong sweet smell would change into a strong coconut smell like the smell of the store sample, and even though it was strong it wasn't overpowering- it was strongly complimenting. Still a little bit pissed by the fact that the tub i got smells different untill i use it (maybe it will go away along with time) but for moisture, this body butter does wonders, but just a reminder, it is a body butter- made for use on your body only (i think it would be too thick for the face & a bit too strong for the eye and lip area, especially considering the fact that when i tested it on my lips my lips burned (because of alcohol i think) but overall, a great buy;)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by unofficialdear

Great body butter! Has a heavenly warm and rich scent, that isn't too powerful, but lasts long. I moisturized my legs last night, and I still smell it (when I sniff my legs sssh lol).

I only bought this one because they didn't have the 400 ml tub in Peach (which smell sooooo good), but I did not regret my purchase, which is on the pricey side, but the formula is so rich, you don't need much of it. This butter is gonna last me a long while. :D