December 19, 2014 | 1125 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Lineur Intense

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

If you have watery eyes or tear up every now and then, this is definitely not the right product for you.

After applying, I try to give it a little bit to dry. But even with the slightest teary eye, it immediately transferred to my upper lid and smeared everywhere. I predict that after a couple hours, I'll be looking like a panda. I still stand by Stila's stay all day eyeliner (same application tip as loreal lineur).

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Lapiz

*THIS IS FOR THE BRUSH TIP LINER*
(I realize there is a felt tip vs. a brush tip)

Maybe it's because I have only ever used felt tipped liners, but this is hands down the WORST beauty product I have ever purchased.

The watery liquid transferred to my upper eyelid immediately after application. Tried to wipe it away and that just caused it to smear. Used makeup-remover to start over. Attempt 2: the finished liner on my right eye was slightly thicker so I used a Q-tip to lightly even it out. Result? It crumbled the entire liner, which by then had dried to a shiny, cheap-looking pleather-like finish. It looked so shiny and fake.

I decided to just give up and remove it all, which took forever due to the constant smearing. Now appearing to be fully removed, my eyes look tired and gray. Terrible experience.

If you've never used a brush-tip liner, I would suggest passing on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by jennisurf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this liner for longer than I can remember. It was my HG; easy to apply, lasts all day, removes cleanly. Until recently. I purchased a new tube, and it has been giving me an allergic reaction on my eyelids making them red and puffy only where it was applied. I'm sad to give it up, but I don't want to take any chances on my wedding day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by paragonx

Overall great eyeliner. Stays on all day, applies a nice clean line, and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by huka07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Hands down the best eyeliner ever! No smudges, no flakes. I love the felt tip brush since I am never good applying the eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by veeloveeee

I love this eye liner ! It's so easy to apply and good pricing. It's perfect for my cat liner that I do everyday Doesn't slide or smudge off and dries on very matte with a hint of shine. Hands down best drug store liquid liner out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by gracieelouu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite favorite favorite eyeliner! Love the felt applicator tip because it's flexible so you can create thick and thin lines easily. The product is very pigmented and black which I love. It's just perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by emj01

This product will stay on your lids forever. I went through a long day, and even took a sweaty nap. The product was still on my lid after 12 hours basically. Slight pieces of it did flake off, though.

The brush tip, though, is very difficult to use

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the felt-tip in the gold tube in brown for the fourth repurchase and I love it. Favourite applicator for a liquid eyeliner I've tried. Not quite fine enough for inner corners though. Dries quickly, but also dries out in the tube quickly. Never goes on too goopy or runny. I will keep looking for a better brown matte liquid liner, but will continue to repurchase this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by amnasaeed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I HATE THIS EYELINER...what you NEED to know most is that when this liner is completely dry, it still looks kind of shiny and glossy....it makes your eyelids look greasy and disgusting because of the slight glossiness. I tried using this just to try something new (instead of my regular Revlon Colorstay liquid liner)...big mistake, and it's more expensive than Revlon too! Don't buy it if you hate eyeliner that looks shiny/glossy....Go with Revlon in blackest black. it's very dark and matte. I LOVE IT.