October 23, 2014 | 1368 users online

Loose Powders - Clinique - Blended Face Powder and Brush

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

Does not mattify!! I have extremely oily, blemish-prone skin with a lot of enlarged pores. This does neither mattify or make the pores look better.... When it comes to the pores B.E mineral veil is better.

I guess this suites more normal skintypes....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I purchased this in the color "Invisible". I really like using this powder as a setting powder. It does work well at keeping my face matte for a very long period of time. Also, I like that it does come with a retractable brush for easy application whether at home or on the go. And, with the amount that you get, it really does last me for months at a time.

The only slight con about this product is that it is a loose powder. And, with loose powders there is a level of messiness involved. However, this will not stop me from continuing to buy this powder in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by avel

You get A LOT OF products for its price. I think it lasted me for more than two years, and I use it almost everyday. The only bad thing about this is that it can get quite messy, but this applies to all loose powder products. It works well on me and I would definitely continue buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by purrrr

This translucent powder is amazing I truly believe this powder is THE BEST out there. I bought 20 invisible blend for about $20 bucks at Macy's about 2 years ago and I just ran out of the product a couple days ago. My pores vanished and my oily skin was tamed for hours after applying the powder. This product is cheaper than Make Up Forever and doesnt make your face look white with flash photography. I will definately buy this product again and trust me you wont be sorry! Great price and wonderful finishing powder for any type of face, trust me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by lolitavanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Goes on silky smooth. my skin BREATHES no heavy or chalky feel. lasts a good five hours and you only need a tiny bit for your whole face. It is double what you would pay for a drug store brand but i find that it last me five times longer. With a rimmel or l´oreal I would need to repruchase every month or two using it everyday. With this I have for a whole year! plus no clogged pores no acne. I wear this with a covergirl tinted moisturizer and it feels very light fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by breanna72

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

OMG!! I love this product so much! I live in Canada its kind of expensive here ($27.00), but when I went to the states the lady at the counter showed me this so I thought I would give it a try. I have horrible skin and over my foundation this makes my skin look amazing. I Will never buy a different face powder again :)

The only con I would have to say would be the packaging. if your not careful the powder (because its loose) will fly everywhere, but personally I can get over that :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

I love this powder! I put it on over my foundation in the morning and it keeps my oily-combination skin shine-free for hours - no touch-ups required. The little brush that comes with it is pretty useless, though, so I always use a big, fluffy powder brush instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by keltie3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this powder. It looks really great when you first put it on and for a couple hours after that. It may be a drying for some people but for my greasy skin it doesn't seem to be a problem and it has pretty good coverage! Overall i think it is a really good powder but for my oily skin it doesnt really help on keeping my foundation on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this powder because my friend had recommended it. It is quite sheer and is good for setting any foundation. It also gives a matte look and keeps my face oil free for a couple of hours. Though it is expensive, you really do get good quantity. I have this in transparency 3.

Two things that I really hate about it are the brush and the packaging. The brush is absolutely rubbish, it is too small, the bristles aren't very soft and it sheds all over my clothes!!! And the shedding started right from the first usage.
The packaging too could be improved. You have to really take care not to tilt the box or turn it upside down otherwise when you open it, you get loads of powder all over your hands and clothes. And because of this very reason, you can't travel with it.

I don't think I would repurchase this coz I still have more than half the box left. And by the time it gets used up, I'm sure I will get bored with it and would want to buy something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Daniela7474

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

In general, Clinique's blended face powder is a very good product at a reasonable price point.

HOWEVER....

Be warned about Invisble #20. ICK! Made my face look grey, dull and ashen. Seriously, I had a glow after putting on my foundation, then put on the Invisible blend and looked like I had a face a dried dead skin.

Also, the powder is NOT invisble, has a definite grey-brown color. UGLY.

I am not using transparency #2 and it's lovely.