July 30, 2014 | 2087 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by dtrautz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have used every drugstore and department store face wash, scrub, mask, you name it. I have acne-prone skin and A LOT of acne scars. I picked this up after a friend recommended it, I rarely exfoliated in the past thinking that it wouldn't help much and would just irritate my skin.

Every since I used this in conjunction with Cerave moisturizer, my skin has cleared up dramatically. I do have my few pimples but nowhere near the disaster I had before. And the exfoliating has helped smooth out my skin and acne scars. The exfoliation sloughs off dead skin and washes the oil right off of your face but doesn't leave your skin dry.

I've bought like 10 of these so far because both my fiance and I use it. I even use it on my chest and neck where I break out in the summer or when I work out.

I recommend you acne-prone skinned women to give it a try, it's cheap at Walmart!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by shaunan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i dont use this all the time. when i accidentally fall asleep with my make up on, half groggy and asleep, i will use this stuff to scrub off everything and slather on moisturizer.
its nice in the way that it can just get rid of everything on your face in one step. not fantastic, but thats what i use it for.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 7:43:00 AM More reviews by carissytine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this exfoliating scrub for almost ten years and it always makes my skin smooth without drying it out. I use this 2-3 times a week, and the other days I use Dove beauty bar. I've also used the gentle version of this scrub, which works just as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by bethanellison

amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by RNBill

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm a 42 year old man and I've been using this product since my teenage years. I remember when it in came in a tub with a screw off lid. This product does a good job at cleaning my face of dirt and dead skin. I only use it 3-4 times a week on the days that I shave my face and it works great to prep my face for shaving. I use a daily cleanser after I use the scrub but I could probably just use this. It feels very invigorating to scrub my face with this product. My skin definitely looks clean and feels softer after I use St. Ives. It is very inexpensive and can always be found on sale somewhere. I usually pay about $2.50 per tube which lasts about 3-4 weeks. You only need to use a small quarter size circle of the product for your whole face and neck. Several companies have made knock-offs of this product and I have used a few when the store was out of St. Ives. I couldn't find much difference between the products, but I am a loyal St. Ives consumer.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I think this leaves a nasty slick on the skin after use. I much prefer my clairisonic or philosophy micro delivery for exfoliation. The price is great, but the product is just ok. Love the smell though

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've tried several scrub exfoliants all of which have been much more expensive than this one, however, none of the scrubs I have tried match St Ives. I use the original formula and it's great for my combination skin, it's slightly moisturising yet not greasy afterwards and doesn't irritate my skin like some do. It does an amazing job at removing dead skin cells and fake tan and for £1.49 I can't recommend this product more!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by redsunset

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years, it really does a fantastic job of of exfoliating without being harsh on sensitive skin. I use it 2-3 times a week and my skin always feels lovely and smooth afterwards. I have tried other facial scrubs but they are either not exfoliating enough or cause my skin to react. This has got the balance just perfect, would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by reneecg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have been using this for over 15 years. it is awesome to exfoliate your skin yet gentle enough to use every other day on my face to get rid of dead skin cells and clear away blackheads!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for years for exfoliation. I use a heavier duty microderm scrub twice a week. That product is expensive and too rough for everyday use. I use this on the in between days with nice results. While the packaging isn't expensive, the upside down tube means you can get every last bit out.