St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I have really acne prone skin and it's really dry. This is really scrubby but it doesn't irritate my skin. It really helps get the dry skin off and your skin feels really hydrated afterwards. It smells amazing and was only 6 dollars for big bottle

It's a good price, but I don't think this does anything for my skin at all :/ It feels soft after using it, but that's pretty much it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I used to use this as a teenager. I think for oily skin, this is a great, natural product.

However, if your skin is dry or sensitive, this stuff is way too harsh on the skin. I personally prefer the synthetic scrubs,even if they aren't as good for the environment.

I love this stuff . It smells great and although there are a lot of imitators the original is the best. It removes my makeup and exfoliates while being gentle. It is usually under $5 and is worth trying . I have purchased this several times and I will but it again love love love.

I know we are not supposed to but I use this as a daily facial scrub.
It may not be good for sensitive skin as the scrub bits are really coarse but they are dense enough that you don't feel like you are scratching your skin, if you know what I mean...
Love this, definitely repurchasing this, and big thumbs up.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Leaves my skin feeling so relaxed. It smells so good! Its cheap too.

This is my HG scrub (other than plain brown sugar) of course it's gritty and a bit harsh, that's what the point is! It's gets off the dead skin to leave your skin fresh and smooth. I love the smell, I love the container which makes it easier to scoop out while I'm in the shower. It isn't drying unless I'm too harsh rubbing it on my skin or unless I use it too often. I only use this baby 1-3 times a week. I also massage it LIGHTLY into my skin so it's not too abrasive.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This stuff is a decent exfoliant and it makes my skin feel really smooth, yet still moisturized and dewy after I use it. The exfoliant bits tend to end up in random places, though. Sometimes I use this in the shower and it sometimes makes it into my ears. My other qualm with this product, and the reason I chose not to re-buy was that St. Ives was purchased by Unilever and stripped of their cruelty-free label. Bummer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this has been around a long time . it is not one of my favorite . when i can't find a scrub around i will pick it up at the drug store.

This is the worst scrub ever ! Its too harsh and made my face burn and oily ! Not for sensitive skin!! Be warned!