St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

on 1/9/2015 10:42:00 PM

While I was using this scrub (2-3 times a week), I found my face to feel a lot greasier than usual. I used up a whole bottle and I would definitely recommend this only to people with tough skin, not gentle.

on 1/2/2015 10:15:00 AM

I liked this when I was a teenager. It didn't give me spectacular results but it was decent enough and I liked the scent. Now I just use a facial BufPuf along with my facial wash of choice when I want to exfoliate.

I'm almost done with the jar I have but overall it hasn't really been great. It made my skin looking bright and soft after I had used it but for only awhile. It got rid of some of my acne but the smaller ones. I still have problems with my chin, the side of my face and some acne on my forehead. So no, I didn't really like it.

on 12/31/2014 10:29:00 AM

Love this stuff. Def the best drugstore deep exfoliate out there. I only use once or twice a week, skin feels so soft afterwards.

on 12/30/2014 5:18:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE I think I found my holy grail face exfoliator!! It makes my face so soft and smooth and brand new. I use it 1-2 times a week. Make sure to use a light hand with it tho and don't scrub too hard. If you use it gently, it's great!

on 12/25/2014 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm a fan of scrubs so I thought I would love this one, but I just can't seem to love it. It's very abrasive and tends to hurt my face when I use it. I don't have sensitive skin at all, so I was shocked when this irritated my face. The scrub is great at what it does, but it's just too abrasive and scratchy for my liking. I wouldn't repurchase this and I only use it if I'm desperate and don't have a backup scrub left.

on 12/19/2014 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Having acne prone skin I find that this product on its own isn't very helpful but I find if I cleanse my face and then use this its great! it's a really good exfoliant,, one of the best in the supermarket.. It leaves skin feeling soft and, do definetly a staple in my household.

I've been using this product since high school. It's inexpensive, usually between $4-$6 CAD at the drug store and it's a great exfoliant for your face. I have acne-prone skin and this product really helps prevent and mitigate breakouts. It smells great and leaves a polished, fresh and clean sensation. It's definitely a part of my everyday skin routine.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I haven't really found another scrub that works well or isn't too expensive so this is what I use. I use it only on my oily T-zone and not on my cheeks, where my skin is dry. Would not recommend for those with super sensitive skin, as the apricot grains are very rough.

on 11/11/2014 10:47:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Used to love this for my face until I read that it does more harm than good in the long run. Still, it's not too bad to use on your body and it's cheap. I use it on areas that I get waxed to prevent ingrown hairs and it does a decent job.