Aussie Moist Shampoo

3.9

NEW 2012 FORMULA water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, sodium citrate, cocamide mea, sodium xylenesulfonate, fragrance, aloe leaf juice, jojoba seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, dimethicone, citric acid, sodium benzate, sodium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tertrasodium edta,methychloridsothiazolione, methyisolizatonaione, yellow5, red33.

on 8/23/2014 1:44:00 PM

I've been using Wen but wanted to try something new since Wen costs way too much, so I switched to this. It ended up drying out my hair and leaving it coarse. The smell is nice, but it can be overpowering.

on 7/28/2014 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

THIS SHAMPOO IS AMAZING. I figured at the price it as too good to be true. After reading numerous good reviews I gave it a try. I used Paul Mitchell daily color shampoo that dried my hair so bad I didn't think it could recover my fine color treated hair. It saved it after one wash. Definitely using this again!!!!

on 7/25/2014 6:20:00 AM

I love this shampoo the smell is amazing and i always receive compliments on the smell!

This shampoo leave my hair feeling clean, light and soft

love the aussie range

on 6/25/2014 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Ok so I have long thick hair and when I look at all these reviews about them saying that it will dry out there hair or make it oily or make your scalp itch, I just think that it depends on what type of hair you have and if your skin get irritated easily about what type of shampoo and conditioner you use on it.

I've always used this brand of shampoo, it always leaves my hair smelling good with a nice and soft textue without leaving any tangles or knots in it, it doesn't leave my hair and scalp all dry and itchy like some other brands I use. Over all I think this is grate and I will continue to use this kind of shampoo and conditioner.

on 6/14/2014 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Strips my hair and dries it out...my long, thick, colored hair was left in tangles and knots. My hair felt coarse. Yes it lathers well and smells good, but that is not the most important thing. The deep conditioner from this line is the only thing that's worth it.

on 6/13/2014 11:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This shampoo, along with the conditioner, just became my HG's for shampoo and conditioner. I immediately noticed results. My hair felt SO much more softer and it definitely helped cut down on frizz. I bought the bigger bottle that comes with the pump because I always prefer that kind of packaging. About a $1 or $2 more, but worth it. I will definitely keep on purchasing it.

UPDATE 1/1/15: UGHH so I guess I spoke too soon because this ended up giving me so many split ends and drying out my hair. A total shame because I thought this was going to be a really great shampoo and conditioner. I've since switched to Garnier Fructis and so far, so good.

on 6/9/2014 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

So this is my new favorite shampoo!
Smell is amazing, product is a light purple, creamy color. Lathers well.

A few people have mentioned this drying out their ends, but I have not had that issue. However, I only use this on my scalp. I use about two quarter sized squirts and spend a lot of time massaging it into my scalp - about a whole minute. After that I lift up the ends of my hair while I rinse so that all of the product doesn't run down the ends of my hair, a little bit naturally gets on them, but I don't ever apply it directly to my ends - doing that I've never had an issue with dry ends with this particular shampoo.

Really takes out the oil on my hair too, so I never come out greasy. I only wash my hair every 3 days or so so when I wash it's usually pretty oily. It also removes any residue of product I had in without drying out my hair. Afterwards my hair smells great and is nice and soft.

I plan on buying this again in the biggest bottle I can find. I pair it with their deep conditioner.

on 6/3/2014 5:02:00 AM

the thick and creamy formula lathers well,
doesn't overstrip hair, is inexpensive and smells good.

unfortunately it makes my scalp itchy. it also softens hair to the point where it's flyaway and won't hold/style well (contains dimethicone which i try to avoid in shampoo). i decided to use up the rest as a body wash but got the same itchy dry result on my skin. pass.

on 5/26/2014 5:00:00 PM

A perfect shampoo for my fine and a bit dry hair. Good smell, good price, good results. I will buy it again and again.

on 5/10/2014 9:14:00 AM

Didn't live up to it's name at all!

Aside from making my hair smell amazing, this shampoo didn't do anything, least of all moisturise my hair. Somehow it's managed to dry out the ends, and make the roots greasy.

Doubly annoying as their Take the Heat conditioner is the exact opposite, and is currently my go to conditioner! I just don't know how they got it wrong with their shampoo. Also quite expensive compared to other shampoos which have performed better on my hair.

Top Rated Aussie Products